k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I don't think it's Tommy for the simple fact that Vinny couldn't get into the safe in the halloween party and Tommy knows the code. Only one other than Nick that could be a spy is JB, he flies under the radar very well if it's him.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I don't think it's Tommy for the simple fact that Vinny couldn't get into the safe in the halloween party and Tommy knows the code. Only one other than Nick that could be a spy is JB, he flies under the radar very well if it's him.
I'm going to pay closer attention to that detail when I reach it again in this playthrough. Because I thought Vinny did open the safe, but I admit I've only assumed that Last time I played it, let's just say I self medicated and wasn't paying full attention to that scene. :sneaky:

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Too bad we can't do both of them at the same time.
Whoa, that will be awesome. But, that's too good to be true, tho. I mean, for Sage it's fairly possible since she's starting to be fond to Jill after their talk at Halloween party, and i do hope they getting much closer in the future. But, i don't think Jill want to try that path with Tremolo and Sage.

Well, a man can only hope.

Reactions: Zane Truesdale

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Whoa, that will be awesome. But, that's too good to be true, tho. I mean, for Sage it's fairly possible since she's starting to be fond to Jill after their talk at Halloween party, and i do hope they getting much closer in the future. But, i don't think Jill want to try that path with Tremolo and Sage.

Dunno about that, I think Jill tried to get down on Bella at some point that is why she says "it won't happen again" when they are on bed and then she moves to the couch to reassure Bella. So it's possble Jill might have some freaky side in her.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Yeah, it's a question for DrPinkCake that he makes Jill's route as vanilla and boring as possible.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
I think Jill tried to get down on Bella at some point that is why she says "it won't happen again" when they are on bed and then she moves to the couch to reassure Bella.
Hm, i thought that was just because Jill and Tremolo prying too much on Bella's past? When i think about it again, I never really paying attention about why Jill suddenly left Bella and sleep outside with Tremolo.

Bleiu

Mar 11, 2018
Hm, i thought that was just because Jill and Tremolo prying too much on Bella's past? When i think about it again, I never really paying attention about why Jill suddenly left Bella and sleep outside with Tremolo.
Nah, I think Bella had inner monologue where she said that she doesn't do these kind of things...except for that one time she got intimate with a friend. At first I thought the friend was Stephen Burke. But that seems highly unlikely with how the story progressed. Seems more like Stephen has a crush on Isabella and a jealous Jade on his hands. And Isabella maybe fooled around with Jill a little bit.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
And Isabella maybe fooled around with Jill a little bit.
This is where i get lost. I don't know where it is being implied that Jill fooled around with Bella. If anyone, i think Jill's sister is most likely to be the one that fooling around with Bella. Their relationship is strong that after her death, Bella promised herself to take care of her late friend sister. Making sure no one hurt Jill in any way.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
during the scene when Bella and Jill are going to sleep together since mc is on the couch, Jill tells Bella "it won't happen again" and then Bella says she doesn't want to talk about it. it infers to me that perhaps Bella and Jill had a fling of some kind and perhaps it was the catalyst that drove James away. perhaps he walked in on Bella and Jill making out etc and that might be what made him leave her. just a theory on my part.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Am I the only one who thinks Tania is the female equivalent of Anthony from the Alphas? 'cause fuck she's dumb! lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think she's dumb. Big A equivalent is no more, nor less than Sweet Arieth. I think Tania just kinda laidback and careless.

Last edited:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
during the scene when Bella and Jill are going to sleep together since mc is on the couch, Jill tells Bella "it won't happen again" and then Bella says she doesn't want to talk about it. it infers to me that perhaps Bella and Jill had a fling of some kind and perhaps it was the catalyst that drove James away. perhaps he walked in on Bella and Jill making out etc and that might be what made him leave her. just a theory on my part.
The only reason James left was to go find the video camera.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes