Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
the boy in love with Riona seems the most classic of false clues to make us let our guard down

there is no irrefutable proof of that (although you get a very strange idea of what proof is here... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ) but the impression is that
There's still Quinn's stalker, the one who steals from her, and stuff surroinding Vinny. But that particular stalker I think it's done.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
the boy in love with Riona seems the most classic of false clues to make us let our guard down

there is no irrefutable proof of that (although you get a very strange idea of what proof is here... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ) but the impression is that
I honestly don't trust that dude, if bro been stalking Riona then he knows that she smoke, do gloryholes, etc. It seems weird that he fallen for Riona after cumpletion when he could easily have sex with her using the restaurant.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There's still Quinn's stalker, the one who steals from her, and stuff surroinding Vinny. But that particular stalker I think it's done.
I've never considered him a 'stalker', that one I think is 90% Vinnie's man who had that precise mission, after all having the same supplier he knows Quinn passes by and figuring out when shouldn't be too complicated
I honestly don't trust that dude, if bro been stalking Riona then he knows that she smoke, do gloryholes, etc. It seems weird that he fallen for Riona after cumpletion when he could easily have sex with her using the restaurant.
It is probably a subjective matter, but if I had seen someone from college smoking a joint, it wouldn't have impressed me in a negative way at all.

about the glory hole: it's not that immediate to know, we know because we can see both sides of the hole, but a casual customer would get the consumption without knowing who is on the other side

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Actually, I'm doing a Full DIK Isabella runthrough at the moment when I noticed that detail. Every chance I get I pick options to get (-RP Jill). I've done everything and picked every choice to distance myself from Jill as much as possible. From what I can tell my current RP status with Jill should be at it's lowest possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Current DIK score of +16, I lost a few ticks on the affinity because in order to not lose Bella's interest I made a few concessions which I plan to regain later on from other scenarios.
I've had a look at the script and it looks like Isabella always asks the MC if he is jealous, no matter what.

That "If you're dating Jill" from the guide should be placed in the following line, preceding the two possible answers you can give Bella to her question if you are on Jill's path.

But it is not like you can find posters with the restaurant's number on the walls around campus, is it? :KEK:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
This scene had me rolling, I completely forgot about it. It's fucking GOLD!
:ROFLMAO:

Sorry for the 'out from left field' post. I couldn't help myself from posting it.
:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: c0gnomen

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Ok folks anyone done a dik Bella path but was able to drag Jill along to the end ? The path where she does not tear up the photo I am aware you need to be chick at the library for Jill and all the reqs so one will have to loose some dik points. Is it at all possible. It should be very interesting to see what happens when you end up as dik with Bella (Jill will obviously reject you if you are DIK) Since you pick Bella it should not matter. I can see a logistical nightmare trying to plan this route.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
An thought came to me, as we know Josy nickname is miss sunshine and was thinking about moving to the east coast after Mc went to college. Florida is part of the east coast and is known as the sunshine state. Josy was going to move to Florida makes perfect sense miss sunshine living in the sunshine state. But there's more what if Josy family use to spend a lot of time in Florida maybe even live their at one time what if Josy as a little girl or teen was in a beauty pageant and won and was crown Miss Sunshine. So Josy rooster name has a double meaning
200w.gif

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
An thought came to me, as we know Josy nickname is miss sunshine and was thinking about moving to the east coast after Mc went to college. Florida is part of the east coast and is known as the sunshine state. Josy was going to move to Florida makes perfect sense miss sunshine living in the sunshine state. But there's more what if Josy family use to spend a lot of time in Florida maybe even live their at one time what if Josy as a little girl or teen was in a beauty pageant and won and was crown Miss Sunshine. So Josy rooster name has a double meaning
View attachment 2548380
that's an interesting thought.

Reactions: Darkwen

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I don't know of such rules, considering I've seen people speaking french, spanish and german. As far as I'm concerned, You're just as welcomed here as any of them.
I'm also not a native English language speaker but for these, who don't speak English at all, there are many online tools to translate from different languages (i'm at least that good in reading and writing the English language that i only need a translator in rare cases when i don't know a specific word). Yeah, sometimes it can be annoying to use a specific language, but this whole site is multicultural and using only one language simplifies the whole communication a lot.

But i enjoy the different people from all over the world posting here, even when we sometimes have to swear in our own language.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi
Jan 19, 2023
I'm also not a native English language speaker but for these, who don't speak English at all, there are many online tools to translate from different languages (i'm at least that good in reading and writing the English language that i only need a translator in rare cases when i don't know a specific word). Yeah, sometimes it can be annoying to use a specific language, but this whole site is multicultural and using only one language simplifies the whole communication a lot.

But i enjoy the different people from all over the world posting here, even when we sometimes have to swear in our own language.
We can swear in different languages here? Băga-mi-aș pula :giggle:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

I use IMtranslator addon for Firefox, but I do understand the point that someone who visits the site on a mobile phone or tablet those tools aren't as intuitive to use and can perhaps cause more discord than anything. So I get it that it's better to just force a single language.

I wasn't thinking it through properly when I replied earlier. Sometimes I forget to consider that not everyone has the ability to be in front of a PC everytime.

:cool:

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I wasn't thinking it through properly when I replied earlier. Sometimes I forget to consider that not everyone has the ability to be in front of a PC everytime.

:cool:
I use a PC only sometimes when reading and writing here, most times i use my phone to follow the thread during work. There are also translators for the phone but they are mostly limited how much content you can translate (at least in the free versions). I have to say that reading and writing here improves my abilities, so i get more from interacting here than (like someone called once) "a quick wank".

Cause of this, i also play the English version of the games provided here, even when there are localized version for my native language. And the games also made me install Blender again, just to broaden my abilities (maybe, sometime i manage to start it :cool:).

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Another thing I've just realized concerning the cameras and who might be responsible for installing them in the mansion..
Nick has always been a strong suspect for betraying the DIKs, the question is if it's only for Vinnie or if there are other additional reasons. Yeah, he lost his buddy but why risking the frat by doing this? The life Vinnie is living doesn't seem to size for Nick, maybe he has some greater plans?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Another thing I've just realized concerning the cameras and who might be responsible for installing them in the mansion..
Nick is so obvious at this point some of us think it's a red herring. There's too many evidence for him.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Nick has always been a strong suspect for betraying the DIKs, the question is if it's only for Vinnie or if there are other additional reasons. Yeah, he lost his buddy but why risking the frat by doing this? The life Vinnie is living doesn't seem to size for Nick, maybe he has some greater plans?
Nick strikes me more as a lapdog type to serve Vinny under threat. He's weak and doesn't have a back bone. As far as his greater plans are, blackmail seems to be the theme of the day. Because if you use the recording of Jade fucking you and submit it for your hell week evaluation, that video ends up on Professor Burk's computer. Which I suspect Burk will use it to blackmail Jade and/or the MC or both, to do more illegal stuff.

Yeah I want to hit Nick now. I hope that if we're right about this that we'll have the option to give Nick a sidewalk smile treatment. :mad:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Especially his room being totally clean after the "tri-alphas" attack, they destroyed Jacobs room right besides and leave his room clear? Nah not buying it Nick.
I feel the same way, but on that same token, as Wizard points out, I'm willing to entertain the thought that Nick is being setup for it. but there can't be that many suspects to consider either. I say it's either Tommy or Nick. But I'm much more inclined to think Nick though because He and Vinny joined together as good buddies.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes