DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I'm not sure if it's been discussed here before, but after reading more pages than I care to admit looking for a reference on it, I've come up empty handed.

But I'm curious if anybody has any speculations on what the frame in the image below pertains to?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any ideas anyone?
It has been mentioned before. I think it's a good and likely theory that whatever it is, she probably put it in the locked room, why and what exactly is? No one can really tell.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
It's funny, if I don't knew what is hidden outside of this GIF, then I would say - "what a beautiful eyes." We can show this to newbies who just started the game and say "this is the best waifu, but you possibly meet her later. No details. Spoilers;).
I am one of those who think that every time I see those eyes and the irony is in my four savegames I always chose the job of going to the elderly home so I never met her ingame but read her name in the official guide. Saw several comments like "the ultimate trolling", emotes vomiting :sick:, etc. The truth is that now I am very curious about it :D.
It occurs to me that she is the most mature woman in the game and when comparing her with the rest of the young girls/strippers she looks bad or that she is a dickgirl which would truly be a great trolling.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I am one of those who think that every time I see those eyes and the irony is in my four savegames I always chose the job of going to the elderly home so I never met her ingame but read her name in the official guide. Saw several comments like "the ultimate trolling", emotes vomiting :sick:, etc. The truth is that now I am very curious about it :D.
It occurs to me that she is the most mature woman in the game and when comparing her with the rest of the young girls/strippers she looks bad or that she is a dickgirl which would truly be a great trolling.
She might be the highest detailed character in game, to her demise. You can literally see veins under her skin and stretch marks, its really uncanny, she is also the biggest money sink in the game so far and takes way to many scenes in the gallery.

If she doesn't turn out to be the mother of at least 4 love interests she is the most useless addition to the game, in terms of development time.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
As far as I know only Arieth and Ellie(?) Blonde Cosmo girl from swyper are character by DaweArts, his discord mod/friend. Rest are all his characters.

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
She might be the highest detailed character in game, to her demise. You can literally see veins under her skin and stretch marks, its really uncanny, she is also the biggest money sink in the game so far and takes way to many scenes in the gallery.

If she doesn't turn out to be the mother of at least 4 love interests she is the most useless addition to the game, in terms of development time.
Thanks for the answer (y), now I understand the reason for always having $10 and not having anything to spend it on.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I got it in my very first, ancient run. At that time I thought more about lewd content than game story, and when I chose a job in Pink Rose, I thought about taking full advantage of the VIP pass. And when I saw this "Thing" for the first time, I thought: "A mature woman again. Aren't they enough in the game?" Only then when I started reading this forum, then the thought came to me that I was pranked by DPC.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes