Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Numbers don't lie amigo. But if being the least relevant part of a throuple and having no storyline were determinant traits, Josy would indeed be the Main girl amongst the main girls :LUL:
Least relevant part?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Do not pass go head right to jail. Some had said Josy has no storyline I think those people haven't play or just don't like the best girl. Josy is the most relevant part of the throuple. Maya needs Josy to push her. Josy has a beautiful storyline is some of it part of Maya's yes but part of Maya's story is Josy's so its even. She is beautiful brave yet has fears, and the only reason Maya's tuition might get payed is Josy, and lots of other things to say Josy has no storyline is just nonsense

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scopelophila

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
If he really droped 20k$ plus to get 10 * 4090's to upgrade his 8 rigs and add 2 additional rigs than either DPC himself becomes the bottleneck because he can't feed those 10 rigs fast enough to keep em busy or the time between updates should be cut by months. The performance difference between 3090 and 4090 is out of this world, specifically for rendering.

View attachment 2545736
except nothing will happen. Like the status update said he'll probably just create longer and longer animations or trying to push the quality even more effectively keeping the update frequency same (7-ish months).

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
sure but he doesn't have 10 PC dude :ROFLMAO:. He used 8, 3090, and in SLI. so if he replace them, than he takes out the 2 , 3090, and replace them with 1 4090, since 4090 dont support SLI :WeSmart::WeSmart:
So he didnt use 8 individual rigs but 4 and each with a 3090 SLI setup ? So he "only" has to buy 6 4090's to replace the 3090's and build 2 new rigs, that's still an out of this world performance increase, like somewhere between 80-90%.
DPC doesn't need to do any of this. DAZ doesn't require the use of SLI if you have multiple graphics cards, this technology existed for gaming, not for rendering. Most of modern render engines, including DAZ, are capable of using the resources of all video cards, including systems with dual and more RTX4090 already exist.
The fact is that by replacing all the hardware, he can double the rendering speed. Another question is whether he will add more and more animations because he likes it.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
DPC doesn't need to do any of this. DAZ doesn't require the use of SLI if you have multiple graphics cards, this technology existed for gaming, not for rendering. Most of modern render engines, including DAZ, are capable of using the resources of all video cards, including systems with dual and more RTX4090 already exist.
The fact is that by replacing all the hardware, he can double the rendering speed. Another question is whether he will add more and more animations because he likes it.
Yea...that's what I said.

And to the point of more animations or faster updates...one would think that DPC is in this buisness long enough to not even announce that he made such a massive performance upgrade, if his main concern wasn't the time between updates, because that's what everyone will haunt him with otherwise. I think he knows that 09 took way too long and that he had to react. I guess we will know when 11 drops since it'll be the first update where he has the improved performance from day 1.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I'm not sure if it's been discussed here before, but after reading more pages than I care to admit looking for a reference on it, I've come up empty handed.

But I'm curious if anybody has any speculations on what the frame in the image below pertains to?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any ideas anyone?

xRzayx

Nov 26, 2022
i just downloaded the game but seems like i cant start it do i need to download season 1 and season 2 too or can i start fresh from the beginning ?

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Think bigger! Cathy is Sage's bio mom. :Kappa:
That certainly could be...!
i just downloaded the game but seems like i cant start it do i need to download season 1 and season 2 too or can i start fresh from the beginning ?
Season 1 and 2 are packaged in one executable, while season 3 is another. To start from the beginning of the game you need to download season 1 and 2. At the end of 2 you will save when prompted and then you can import those saves into season 3. The game was getting too big to keep it all as a single executable file.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Of course he will
:HideThePain:
Yea...that's what I said.

And to the point of more animations or faster updates...one would think that DPC is in this buisness long enough to not even announce that he made such a massive performance upgrade, if his main concern wasn't the time between updates, because that's what everyone will haunt him with otherwise. I think he knows that 09 took way too long and that he had to react. I guess we will know when 11 drops since it'll be the first update where he has the improved performance from day 1.
It seems to me that he sets himself the main task - bigger, better, more beautiful. Usually, after a hardware upgrade, DPC improves the visuals and increases the duration of the episodes. Or all at once. I'm not opposed to increasing the game, long animations, if it makes contextual sense and he knows the measure, keeping within 7 months of development, I consider such a break to be normal. But in Episode 9 he didn't manage to do it, the game was in development for almost 9.5 months, which raises the concern that this time will also be the same. Let's see what the new equipment will show.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
:HideThePain:

It seems to me that he sets himself the main task - bigger, better, more beautiful. Usually, after a hardware upgrade, DPC improves the visuals and increases the duration of the episodes. Or all at once. I'm not opposed to increasing the game, long animations, if it makes contextual sense and he knows the measure, keeping within 7 months of development, I consider such a break to be normal. But in Episode 9 he didn't manage to do it, the game was in development for almost 9.5 months, which raises the concern that this time will also be the same. Let's see what the new equipment will show.
hey dude, that clunky walking animation of the robed guys paired to that Halloween song was worth an entire year of waiting :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes