der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

This week has been all about creating lewd scenes. I've been working on two lewd scenes - writing, coding, posing statics and animating.

I completed one of them and am in the process of animating the other one. I'm sure both of these scenes are desired and will be appreciated by many.

I'm also doing some PC maintenance here and there to prepare for the final hardware upgrade. The render speed of the upgrade so far is ridiculous, and I'm overjoyed about it.

I will soon pose a cutscene-like animation, a thematic one like the longer animations in episode 9. It will likely be 1800+ renders for this animation alone, so the hardware upgrade comes at a perfect time. I'm still acquiring parts for the final rig. I'll be naming it Isabella since it's such a fit and thicc beauty. It should hopefully be up and running sometime next mid-week.

We have reached the final parts of the clone series, which will be all about the main girls, who are getting some extra treatment than what you've seen up until now. I hope you will enjoy the concluding parts of this Patreon reward.

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Add two more months because of this shit. See you guys in september-october :BootyTime:
I just calculated, 1800 renders in animation = 1800 frames. At 30fps it's 60 seconds, the longest 1 minute 24 seconds animation from Ep.9 was rendered for over a month. (Most likely on one PC).
I didn't expect anything else from him, DPC said that each episode in S3 would contain long animations. Now all that remains is to pray to the RTX4090 and hope that he doesn't come up with another 5-minute animation. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Be positive man, maybe Isabella will Speed up the things:LOL: , the Animation Render time , and it will only take 2 week.;)
If he really droped 20k$ plus to get 10 * 4090's to upgrade his 8 rigs and add 2 additional rigs than either DPC himself becomes the bottleneck because he can't feed those 10 rigs fast enough to keep em busy or the time between updates should be cut by months. The performance difference between 3090 and 4090 is out of this world, specifically for rendering.

3_Blender-1.png

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If he really droped 20k$ plus to get 10 * 4090's to upgrade his 8 rigs and add 2 additional rigs than either DPC himself becomes the bottleneck because he can't feed those 10 rigs fast enough to keep em busy or the time between updates should be cut by months. The performance difference between 3090 and 4090 is out of this world, specifically for rendering.

View attachment 2545736
He didn't said anything about him upgraded with 10 rtx 4090. :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: Elias De Ryker

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
"I decided to invest a lot more into hardware and am currently in the process of upgrading my systems with 4090s and building brand-new rigs." :WaitWhat:
sure but he doesn't have 10 PC dude :ROFLMAO:. He used 8, 3090, and in SLI. so if he replace them, than he takes out the 2 , 3090, and replace them with 1 4090, since 4090 dont support SLI :WeSmart::WeSmart:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumbi

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
sure but he doesn't have 10 PC dude :ROFLMAO:. He used 8, 3090, and in SLI. so if he replace them, than he takes out the 2 or 4, 3090, and replace them with 1 4090, since 4090 dont support SLI :WeSmart::WeSmart:
So he didnt use 8 individual rigs but 4 and each with a 3090 SLI setup ? So he "only" has to buy 6 4090's to replace the 3090's and build 2 new rigs, that's still an out of this world performance increase, like somewhere between 80-90%.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

This week has been all about creating lewd scenes. I've been working on two lewd scenes - writing, coding, posing statics and animating.

I completed one of them and am in the process of animating the other one. I'm sure both of these scenes are desired and will be appreciated by many.

I'm also doing some PC maintenance here and there to prepare for the final hardware upgrade. The render speed of the upgrade so far is ridiculous, and I'm overjoyed about it.

I will soon pose a cutscene-like animation, a thematic one like the longer animations in episode 9. It will likely be 1800+ renders for this animation alone, so the hardware upgrade comes at a perfect time. I'm still acquiring parts for the final rig. I'll be naming it Isabella since it's such a fit and thicc beauty. It should hopefully be up and running sometime next mid-week.

We have reached the final parts of the clone series, which will be all about the main girls, who are getting some extra treatment than what you've seen up until now. I hope you will enjoy the concluding parts of this Patreon reward.

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
Hope it was a lot of Josy lewd scene :love: :love: :sneaky::ROFLMAO: This will be a test for DPC new upgrade but since its called Isabella I'm it can handle it easily even if its first word is No:ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes