7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Guess I'm in the minority as I've done 4 runs with Bella (two were on Android and a bug meant I had to start again once I got to the tennis match in EP 7) and all were Chick only and I enjoyed it each time, guess maybe I'm more of a chick in rl so can relate :D

I will do a Dik run at some point though to see what it's like.
Wow, ok... I just reread my original post... I hope you don't think that I'm being accusatory. I would be neutral with mood swings. I don't give a shit what you are, know what I am saying?:D No offense meant.

Bella's run is great, but I've only done it once. For personal reasons with no relation to the game, Bella is treated like a helpful big sister all the time, when the choices allow. The MC/Bella back and forth is hilarious at times. I had to clean coffee out of my keyboard the first time the spit or swallow reaction happened.

7thOmen

Reactions: The_Hat

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'll never understand games with separate seasons that require you to transfer save files across seasons. It's so easy to include a generic save file.
Seasons 1 & 2 as a single game hit 20GB. That became just too big, for downloading as well as loading. So the mc split it up.

You couldn't just copy the save games from Season 1 & 2 over to Season 3 because it's not the same game, there would be heaps of variables not supported in the new Season, and the file pointer would be off.

By automatically creating a transfer file, users don't have to do anything manual between finishing episode 8 and starting the Interlude.

The only time it fucks up is if you're starting on a new computer, then you've got to track down the import file.

But anyway, hopefully your "never understand" has been upgraded to "now understand". :p

Quinn got less cum with 2 mc then Josy with one
View attachment 2544447
I would think a massive whore like Quinn could get a bigger load with two dicks Queen Josy knows how to work it:love::love::love:
Fuckface has just nutted on 14 other girls, he's running on empty. Not even a 2 outta 5 this time.:ROFLMAO:

I'd just like to put it on record, again, that this clone series is boring as fuck! :rolleyes:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Seasons 1 & 2 as a single game hit 20GB. That became just too big, for downloading as well as loading. So the mc split it up.

You couldn't just copy the save games from Season 1 & 2 over to Season 3 because it's not the same game, there would be heaps of variables not supported in the new Season, and the file pointer would be off.

By automatically creating a transfer file, users don't have to do anything manual between finishing episode 8 and starting the Interlude.

The only time it fucks up is if you're starting on a new computer, then you've got to track down the import file.

But anyway, hopefully your "never understand" has been upgraded to "now understand". :p

Fuckface has just nutted on 14 other girls, he's running on empty. Not even a 2 outta 5 this time.:ROFLMAO:

I'd just like to put it on record, again, that this clone series is boring as fuck! :rolleyes:
MC is young so he can recover

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
View attachment 2544806

anybody else think this part looks a little off? MC's legs looked kinda fucked up and maybe inhuman
Have you seen the way women's backs are bent in games and comic books? Hell, men's too, but look at some of the sex scenes in this game and the girls have their backs bent 90 degrees or more, and these girls are not contortionists.

But no, I wouldn't call that particularly odd, physiologically.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
View attachment 2544806

anybody else think this part looks a little off? MC's legs looked kinda fucked up and maybe inhuman
Have you seen the way women's backs are bent in games and comic books? Hell, men's too, but look at some of the sex scenes in this game and the girls have their backs bent 90 degrees or more, and these girls are not contortionists.

Just looks like he's bending his left thigh out 45 degrees to avoid stepping on his other self. Considering he's not holding onto Quinn, balancing would be a bitch!

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Just looks like he's bending his left thigh out 45 degrees to avoid stepping on his other self. Considering he's not holding onto Quinn, balancing would be a bitch!
idk maybe its just me then. i feel like cause you cant see his right knee and the angle of his left leg make him look weirdly stretched and like the area between his belly button and his balls is too long or something. like he doesnt have a real human skeleton lol

lmao fair enough

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You'll notice she's the first girl getting 3 renders instead of 2. Others chicks didn't get such attention. Not Lily, not Riona and definitely not Zoey. :BootyTime:

View attachment 2545104
:unsure:
Interesting, but if Main girls wont get these Special renders, and Yet Quinn does, this that not confirm that Quinn, is nothing more just a side girl, like the rest?:LOL:

The_Hat

Oct 25, 2022
Wow, ok... I just reread my original post... I hope you don't think that I'm being accusatory. I would be neutral with mood swings. I don't give a shit what you are, know what I am saying?:D No offense meant.
7thOmen
No, didn't take it that way at all, I was just replying to you as I'd seen a few posts about people not liking the Chick run and yours was the most recent. I was just sharing my personal thoughts about it, maybe I should have just posted without quoting so as not to accidentally give the wrong impression, apologies.

Reactions: 7thOmen
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes