anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It's about pet names. Rusty has nothing to do with Russel either. Yet Tybalt always calls him Russel. The same principle what with Jill. She calls him by his full name Jonathan and not Jonah like his closest friends.

Let me play your game differently. Jonah - abbreviation Jonah and as a hint an H for Homo.

Dude, now that's a hint so I could be right. What music does Jonah like to listen to. SHITFACE. A rock band that has certainly put on a few concerts, I think is even putting on another one. What does a band need for that? Roadies. What if Jonah did something like that once. He could have those contacts then.

Read my answer. It's right above your post.
Rusty is a common nickname for someone called Russell though. Just like Jon, John, Jonny, Johnny or even Johnno would be for someone called Jonathan, but not Jonah because it's a totally different name with a totally different meaning. The first three letters might be the same but it's a different pronunciation Jonah has Jo with a hard o like toe, Jonathan has a soft o like shop.

Putting an h on a name means they're gay? Even for you that's a stretch.

Jonah is a fan of Stitface but so is Zoey and they talk about the band, don't you think if he was a roadie for them he would have boasted about that to Zoey, and if not boasted about it mentioned that he may be able to get her tickets in the future because he knows them personally (if he knows them well enough that Jill knows he'd be able to get their help with her Lana campaign he'd easily be able to get cheap (or even free) tickets to their concerts for his friends).

And you ignore the fact that Derek, Maya and Quinn (and probably many others) do not have the social class to get into an elite/elitist college in that answer, you only mention that Dawe (whose parents own a gym (not a very high class profession), Arieth and Anthony may have rich enough families to get into the college.

any help?
You've used a mod to have multiple paths open, go back to episode 8 (if you have a save there, if not then you'll have to start again) and only open one path from the ep 8 decision. Having both Jill and Bella paths open means the game breaks because the scenes you should see contradict each other (Jill wears bee costume if on someone else's path and a banana costume on her path and Bella wears a mummy costume on her path but just puts on the DIK mask if on someone else's path).

Reactions: gsmiles99

Faykeh05

Dec 13, 2020
Your best bet is to have a look at the first few posts on page 1 of this thread. There are some solutions there. If you used a mod in seasons 1 & 2, start your troubleshooting there.

7thOmen

*edit because I apparently don't know my own name...
THANK YOU

Faykeh05

Dec 13, 2020
Rusty is a common nickname for someone called Russell though. Just like Jon, John, Jonny, Johnny or even Johnno would be for someone called Jonathan, but not Jonah because it's a totally different name with a totally different meaning. The first three letters might be the same but it's a different pronunciation Jonah has Jo with a hard o like toe, Jonathan has a soft o like shop.

Putting an h on a name means they're gay? Even for you that's a stretch.

Jonah is a fan of Stitface but so is Zoey and they talk about the band, don't you think if he was a roadie for them he would have boasted about that to Zoey, and if not boasted about it mentioned that he may be able to get her tickets in the future because he knows them personally (if he knows them well enough that Jill knows he'd be able to get their help with her Lana campaign he'd easily be able to get cheap (or even free) tickets to their concerts for his friends).

And you ignore the fact that Derek, Maya and Quinn (and probably many others) do not have the social class to get into an elite/elitist college in that answer, you only mention that Dawe (whose parents own a gym (not a very high class profession), Arieth and Anthony may have rich enough families to get into the college.

You've used a mod to have multiple paths open, go back to episode 8 (if you have a save there, if not then you'll have to start again) and only open one path from the ep 8 decision. Having both Jill and Bella paths open means the game breaks because the scenes you should see contradict each other (Jill wears bee costume if on someone else's path and a banana costume on her path and Bella wears a mummy costume on her path but just puts on the DIK mask if on someone else's path).
THANK YOU SO MUCH AYYYY

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
QUOTE="osculim, post: 10527904, member: 1599650"]
Since we are on the subject of things happening when no is looking. You also realise

You can be Neutral aswell for Jill. So no need to be a complete chick. And you can be complete DIK for Bella. A bunch of scenes have small changes in some paths that you might miss. So be encouraged to try stuff that does not make sense always.
Yeah, I hear you. All of my previous attempts at Jill's path have ended in neutral. More time will be spent trying your suggestions, except for Bella. Don't get me wrong, Bella is a great character. Lovely, too. It's just my mind can not go there with her. Always an instant friend zone.
I got into BaDik right after 9.1 dropped. Acting Lessons was played just before, though, so for a while I was a bit on edge :LOL:. Leap of Faith consumed a lot of time before AL. This being said, the newness of BaD hasn't worn off yet. Kind of like Rio, I have OCD completionist issues. Winter hibernation allowed me to have, what some might consider, an unhealthy amount of playthroughs. However, just yesterday, I still experienced something new in this game.

Thanks for the advice!

7thOmen
[/QUOTE]
haha that first quote bit is not suppose to be there that was supposed to be for some other post just ignore that

Reactions: 7thOmen

Bleiu

Mar 11, 2018
I have a theory about James - Isabella's husband.

Maybe he is this guy from the newspaper. Here is the newspaper when Neil (at the very start of the game) reads it dated 8 March 2017.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We see the same newspaper when MC stays with Bella after the M&J reveal. Which at this point has to be a rather old newspaper.
So why is Bella reading an outdated newspaper? Maybe because it is a link to her husband?

I think James is the skier guy. The title is "One man's solitary journey to the ends of the Earth - on foot." You kinda see a little bit of his face. Maybe if anyone is tech-savvy and can get higher-res pictures from the game one could zoom in to compare with more clear pictures of Jame's face.

This journey would probably take him years to finish - which fits the description given. James is away for more than 3 years.
James looked rather fit in all the flashback scenes. He is possibly athletic and therefore fit enough to go on an adventure like this.

Maybe when they had their falling out, James told Isabella that he needs time to find himself and this is his way he dealt with it.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

Maybe he is this guy from the newspaper. Here is the newspaper when Neil (at the very start of the game) reads it dated 8 March 2017.
We see the same newspaper when MC stays with Bella after the M&J reveal. Which at this point has to be a rather old newspaper.
So why is Bella reading an outdated newspaper? Maybe because it is a link to her husband?

I think James is the skier guy. The title is "One man's solitary journey to the ends of the Earth - on foot." You kinda see a little bit of his face. Maybe if anyone is tech-savvy and can get higher-res pictures from the game one could zoom in to compare with more clear pictures of Jame's face.

This journey would probably take him years to finish - which fits the description given. James is away for more than 3 years.
James looked rather fit in all the flashback scenes. He is possibly athletic and therefore fit enough to go on an adventure like this.

Maybe when they had their falling out, James told Isabella that he needs time to find himself and this is his way he dealt with it.
I think I've seen that theory before a long time ago. You can also find it again in Jill's drawer in ep2.
ep2_freeroam_ano41_nocard.jpg
The problem is its a stock asset, not modified at all by DPC, I think if it was a hint, he would have it custom made, but who knows.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The Jonathan that Jill writes in EP7 could really be Jonah from Interlude. Jill has thought of all of them. Ergo, this Jonathan is part of a group Jill knows. Jonah, Emma, Bret, and maybe Zoey. Jill said in EP5 so she would also vacation at the beach during spring break.

Jill is a person who doesn't care about rank and name, so it's also conceivable to me so that she would be friends with Jonah, Emma, Bret and Zoey. Jill won't be going alone though, she'll be going with your friends. Is that Jonah maybe really tattooing Olivia?

If that's the case, then maybe the MC has Zoey to thank for getting him accepted to college. Why? If Jill knows Zoey, Zoey will also have talked about her best friend and Zoey knows all about the MC, including his mother situation. Lynette knew the Royce family and so Jill will also know Lynette's family and she will know everything but one thing. What the MC looks like. Why this. When Emma sees the picture of the MC, Zoey reacts strangely and will not have shown the picture to anyone else.

The Royce's make sure the MC gets into college. But they are not sure if he is really Zoey's boyfriend. Jill and her friends test the MC because they don't know for sure if he is. They don't know what he looks like. That's why the concert. The MC plays with a strange guitar and he can play. The last test is Zoey herself, that's why she is at the party. She knows her best friend and all those who see it. From the Halloween photos, his grandparents also find out because these photos are shown publicly.
Jill wrote Jonathan for help with something to honor her sister the only reason for Jill to some how talk to Jonah is for his help design something.

Reactions: Scopelophila

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I only refer to what is written.

You guys always forget the whole context. Maya told the MC in EP1 that it is a small college. There are a lot of rich people there. Heck, the dean is even rich.

Elitist doesn't have to mean the best college in the world. It just means that select people are there.

Sure Dawe, Anthony, Arieth and many more, are dumb as a meter of dirt road. Yet they are at this college. Why? Money. Do you think so that the family of an ordinary mortal can afford to pay for the child to go to college for 10 years? I don't think so.
The only context you need for Neil's "elitist college" comment is Neil's own preceding comments. He is clearly throwing an optimistic spin on things because he's excited that his boy is off to college. This is Neil's style.

Dalli, you always read this unrelated shit into things, and yet you fail to see what is actually there. It's fucking astounding! o_O

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Well actually wasn't Jonah learning some pretty advanced economics class? He might be like Lana, shunned from his rich family, for being gay in his case, he might still have contacts with rich friends that didn't shun him like his family, and Jonah might be an alias he uses so his family has dificulty tracking him down or to distance himself from them.

So the theory might be actually valid not just non-sense from someone that spent too much time with Quinn's hookah.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

It's just same assetm DAZ and don't mean anything. No one will waste time for a things like that.
DPC is too busy: he need to creating new mini-games, unique special renders for top patrons, clone series...He can't spend time creating newspapers for every moment.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Gentlemen, why these heated but meaningless arguments? You just have to admit the obvious - B&R is not just a college. And not just an elite college. This is a super elite college. Something less just isn't worth the precious time of The Great and Terrible DPC. And it trains representatives of the future world elite. It's as clear as day. It is people like Dawe and Arieth who are simply created for their leadership mission. Take a look around. It's an obvious thing.

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Gentlemen, why these heated but meaningless arguments? You just have to admit the obvious - B&R is not just a college. And not just an elite college. This is a super elite college. Something less just isn't worth the precious time of The Great and Terrible DPC. And it trains representatives of the future world elite. It's as clear as day. It is people like Dawe and Arieth who are simply created for their leadership mission. Take a look around. It's an obvious thing.

Yeah, Dawe's already dumb. When his memory starts to fade, he could become the next president of the U.S. and Arieth, his first lady. :rolleyes:

7thOmen

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

screenshot0002.png

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
You are forgetting 2 people. The two junkies Quinn and Tommy

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
You are forgetting 2 people. The two junkies Quinn and Tommy
No, I don't forget. I just intentionally don't mention it. They are representatives of the future shadow elite. This is especially dangerous. And better not to mention such people in vain.

• Haha
Reactions: osculim

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Literally takes you 20min max to do the party in episode 9. If you are lazy and don't want to search just copy the persistant saves from the main page and you will not have to do any searching for buttons.
Look wise guy, "lazy" is a word that relates to working. I dunno about you but I'm not here to work, I'm here to have fun.. and fap. And for that, not 20 but even 2 minutes of work would be too much.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes