TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
It may be so that it is not so hard to get into a college. Still, Josy and the MC were on the waiting list. Why? Neil says in EP1, so it's an elite college. I guess getting into an elite college is a little harder.
There is not a snowball chance in hell that B&R is an elite anything. It may have a good/solid reputation on certain education paths, but elite colleges are either crazy expensive or you have to be in the top 2% gradewise.

The waiting list is standard for all colleges I know, it's simply overqualified students applying to colleges like B&R as a back-up and as soon as their number 1 or 2 or 3 choice accepts them they cancel.

Just google Stanford, Princeton or Yale and you'll see what I mean.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There is not a snowball chance in hell that B&R is an elite anything. It may have a good/solid reputation on certain education paths, but elite colleges are either crazy expensive or you have to be in the top 2% gradewise.

The waiting list is standard for all colleges I know, it's simply overqualified students applying to colleges like B&R as a back-up and as soon as their number 1 or 2 or 3 choice accepts them they cancel.

Just google Stanford, Princeton or Yale and you'll see what I mean.
Doesn't Steve, the boy in the shop where Josy and MC work, specifically say that it is a school for the poor?

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
To anybody struggling with enjoying a chick run, I feel your pain. Recently I lost my saves, so I'm back on that grind. Apparently, I had forgotten how much of a fucking pussy Tremolo can be on a massive chick playthrough. Jill's autistic ass is not enough to compensate for the constant humiliation. I almost can't wait to finish this, fire up the massive dik path, steal Maya & Jill's money, and funnel them into Quinn's mickey mouse prostitution ring.

View attachment 2541872
As you have probably seen over the last few pages, I too, am struggling with this. It's hard to endure all the crap being a bitch brings. Mel and Sarah can be heartless early on. Push on, brother or sister! It only needs to be done once if done correctly.

7thOmen

Reactions: bauman

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Why don't you address the screenshot? Jill writes there clearly, legibly, so that she has thought of everyone. So not only Jonathan.

On screenshot 2 Jonah tattoos a girl, which could be Olivia from the skin tone, hairstyle and hair color. Olivia is a friend of, guess what, Jill. Through Olivia, Jill could have met Jonah (Jonathan) Bret, Emma and Zoey. That definitely multiple people.

Why did Jill and her friends spend their spring break in San Diego?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are so many clues there so it's not just the names. However, you have to take these clues into consideration and not just look at JJ.
Your route into this theory was that Jonah and Jonathan are the same person, they're simply not. Totally different names with totally different derivations, the only similarity is that they can both be shortened to Jon, but no-one in San Diego calls Jonah Jon and we don't know if anyone shortens Jonathan's name or whether like many upper-class people he only goes by the longer form of his name.

Jonathan has friends, so Jill refers to people as plural, it doesn't mean they're in San Diego. In fact Jill's conversation suggests Jonathan is out of the country and won't be available until "next winter". And she also suggests he has connections that would be a big help for her campaign regarding Lana. What would be so pressing in a tattoo shop that he can't get time to have a conversation with a friend for months? And are Emma and Bret really important enough to be a big help for a campaign about drugs (or whatever else Lana was involved with)?

And that tattoo looks nothing like Bella.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Since we are on the subject of things happening when no is looking. You also realise
As you have probably seen over the last few pages, I too, am struggling with this. It's hard to endure all the crap being a bitch brings. Mel and Sarah can be heartless early on. Push on, brother or sister! It only needs to be done once if done correctly.

7thOmen
You can be Neutral aswell for Jill. So no need to be a complete chick. And you can be complete DIK for Bella. A bunch of scenes have small changes in some paths that you might miss. So be encouraged to try stuff that does not make sense always.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
QUOTE="osculim, post: 10527904, member: 1599650"]
Since we are on the subject of things happening when no is looking. You also realise

You can be Neutral aswell for Jill. So no need to be a complete chick. And you can be complete DIK for Bella. A bunch of scenes have small changes in some paths that you might miss. So be encouraged to try stuff that does not make sense always.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I hear you. All of my previous attempts at Jill's path have ended in neutral. More time will be spent trying your suggestions, except for Bella. Don't get me wrong, Bella is a great character. Lovely, too. It's just my mind can not go there with her. Always an instant friend zone.
I got into BaDik right after 9.1 dropped. Acting Lessons was played just before, though, so for a while I was a bit on edge :LOL:. Leap of Faith consumed a lot of time before AL. This being said, the newness of BaD hasn't worn off yet. Kind of like Rio, I have OCD completionist issues. Winter hibernation allowed me to have, what some might consider, an unhealthy amount of playthroughs. However, just yesterday, I still experienced something new in this game.

Thanks for the advice!

7thOmen

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Ever heard of pet name?

Josephine=Josy
Russel=Rusty
John B=JB
Derek=D-Boy
Emma=Ems
Etc.

So why not Joanthan=Jonah?

Jonah has friends too. He might be tattooing Olivia too? She is a friend of Jill's. Why wouldn't Jonah help Jill with the campaign? Bret says to Zoey so Jonah is the smartest person he knows.

Let Jonathan be out of the country. Who started studying in Interlude and left the tattoo parlor? Oops. Jonah. What did Jill say to the MC in EP5? So that winter can be different for him, or something like that. What's weird is that before winter Zoey is back in the country. Then one takes a Jonathan, who is available for Jill only again in the winter. Who will accompany Zoey to a party or to a Christmas dinner at a friend's house?

You can turn it around however you want. The signs and clues are there. This would also give Interlude a much greater significance. Many are upset, so that Interlude is unimportant. DPC itself wrote, so that is important.

Why do you all get upset? Personally, I would like to see the MC's circle of friends expanded by Interlude's interesting characters. That would make the later spring breaks fun. I envision this as the MC getting to know Jonah through Jill and/ or Zoey in the winter and the rest of the San Diego gang in the spring break. That will be fun.
Because Jonathan (meaning "the Lord has given") and Jonah (meaning "dove") are two totally different names other than their first 4 letters. Find one example of a real life Jonathan who is known by Jonah? Or a real life Jonah whose name is actually Jonathan?

We don't see enough of the girl being tattooed to know if she looks like Olivia, all we can see is she has shortish blonde hair and is tanned, not exactly uncommon in California. Do we see any tattoos on Olivia in game? As the game is after the interlude she'd have the tattoo in the game.

And you totally missed the part where you explain how Jonah would be the only person who Jill knows who would have the contacts to make her Lana campaign successful, nothing in the interlude suggests he has any political or powerful connections, I'm not sure a poster in a tattoo shop is the sort of help Jill is looking for in her campaign.
So far you are right, but there is always a but. Neil said I think on the drive to college so he could ask about college. I figure so that carries more weight than the comments of Steve, a jealous shelf-stuffer who doesn't much like the MC in EP1.:rolleyes:
One person refers to the college as elitist. We see the likes of Dawe, Arieth and Anthony who would never have got into an elite or elitist college based on their grades. We also see the likes of Derek and Maya (children of a used car salesman) and Quinn (child of a drug dealer) who would never have got into an elite or elitist college based on their social class. It's based on those facts, not what Steve said, that I confidently state that Neil was wrong with his impression of the college.

Reactions: The Dick
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes