Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Game just crashed after this scene, i need so help please.
View attachment 2541886
You need to do three things
1) use the forum's search function.
2) install the cheat mod you have used previously.
3) don't try to do every path in one run, which will break the game when two different scenes are supposed to happen at the same time.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I just about finished Ep. 8. I was trying like hell to maintain massive chick. Damn, you can't do anything even remotely fun on that route... Yeah, I failed and ended up with neutral permanent. I just can't let the dumb jocks be, they need to be thumped and cleared out of my way when I'm trying to have a good time with my bro Jacob. All I did was screw with the jocks and lost control during my first visit to the Pink Rose. I even let Tybalt slap me and call me bad names... that was hard to let happen.
Worst part was right after the CUM-petition when Mel and Sarah called me a looser and walked away laughing. That set the tone for the playthrough and it was on the mark. I don't think I have it in me to do a 100% pure chick run.

I am going to finish this since my main goal was to see how Vinny reacts to a chick MC. I hope I've done enough to reach that goal, I've got the meter pegged at -15, so we'll see. No spoilers, please.

What are your experiences with this play style? Maybe I can dial it back a little more and get that perma-chick affinity.

Oh, got to run... someone's throwing stones at my brand new windows...

7thOmen
Affinity is determined by major choices. Meaning you can win cum-petition for example. Only the major choices matter, you stil can be Chick with Dik status. :LOL:.
as to how to obtain permanent Chick Affinity, You can't, I repeat, Can't make more than 4 Dik major choice. So you still can mange to have some fun, like Have fun in the pink rose club, or accept Tommy Fake ID. or Punch Tyblat. :LOL:
You need to Decide for yourself, what are the 4 Major Dik choice you want to take., but it can't be more than 4 . (y)

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Affinity is determined by major choices. Meaning you can win cum-petition for example. Only the major choices matter, you stil can be Chick with Dik status. :LOL:.
as to how to obtain permanent Chick Affinity, You can't, I repeat, Can't make more than 4 Dik major choice. So you still can mange to have some fun, like Have fun in the pink rose club, or accept Tommy Fake ID. or Punch Tyblat. :LOL:
You need to Decide for yourself, what are the 4 Major Dik choice you want to take., but it can't be more than 4 . (y)
Very nicely laid out good to know the exact amount for us lazy folks.

Reactions: ChipLecsap
Feb 29, 2020
That's good to know, especially for new players like me. Thanks for the info.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
To anybody struggling with enjoying a chick run, I feel your pain. Recently I lost my saves, so I'm back on that grind. Apparently, I had forgotten how much of a fucking pussy Tremolo can be on a massive chick playthrough. Jill's autistic ass is not enough to compensate for the constant humiliation. I almost can't wait to finish this, fire up the massive dik path, steal Maya & Jill's money, and funnel them into Quinn's mickey mouse prostitution ring.

426662.gif

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The Jonathan that Jill writes in EP7 could really be Jonah from Interlude. Jill has thought of all of them. Ergo, this Jonathan is part of a group Jill knows. Jonah, Emma, Bret, and maybe Zoey. Jill said in EP5 so she would also vacation at the beach during spring break.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jill is a person who doesn't care about rank and name, so it's also conceivable to me so that she would be friends with Jonah, Emma, Bret and Zoey. Jill won't be going alone though, she'll be going with your friends. Is that Jonah maybe really tattooing Olivia?

If that's the case, then maybe the MC has Zoey to thank for getting him accepted to college. Why? If Jill knows Zoey, Zoey will also have talked about her best friend and Zoey knows all about the MC, including his mother situation. Lynette knew the Royce family and so Jill will also know Lynette's family and she will know everything but one thing. What the MC looks like. Why this. When Emma sees the picture of the MC, Zoey reacts strangely and will not have shown the picture to anyone else.

The Royce's make sure the MC gets into college. But they are not sure if he is really Zoey's boyfriend. Jill and her friends test the MC because they don't know for sure if he is. They don't know what he looks like. That's why the concert. The MC plays with a strange guitar and he can play. The last test is Zoey herself, that's why she is at the party. She knows her best friend and all those who see it. From the Halloween photos, his grandparents also find out because these photos are shown publicly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c.mork

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The Jonathan that Jill writes in EP7 could really be Jonah from Interlude. Jill has thought of all of them. Ergo, this Jonathan is part of a group Jill knows. Jonah, Emma, Bret, and maybe Zoey. Jill said in EP5 so she would also vacation at the beach during spring break.

Jill is a person who doesn't care about rank and name, so it's also conceivable to me so that she would be friends with Jonah, Emma, Bret and Zoey. Jill won't be going alone though, she'll be going with your friends. Is that Jonah maybe really tattooing Olivia?

If that's the case, then maybe the MC has Zoey to thank for getting him accepted to college. Why? If Jill knows Zoey, Zoey will also have talked about her best friend and Zoey knows all about the MC, including his mother situation. Lynette knew the Royce family and so Jill will also know Lynette's family and she will know everything but one thing. What the MC looks like. Why this. When Emma sees the picture of the MC, Zoey reacts strangely and will not have shown the picture to anyone else.

The Royce's make sure the MC gets into college. But they are not sure if he is really Zoey's boyfriend. Jill and her friends test the MC because they don't know for sure if he is. They don't know what he looks like. That's why the concert. The MC plays with a strange guitar and he can play. The last test is Zoey herself, that's why she is at the party. She knows her best friend and all those who see it. From the Halloween photos, his grandparents also find out because these photos are shown publicly.
If Zoey knows who Jill is why they didn't talk with each other during halloween party? :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
but nice to see you are back on drugs :LOL:, Rehab is for pussies(y):ROFLMAO:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017

It really isn't all that hard to get into college in the US bro, qualifying grades + money and you are basically in. There are some exceptions like the elite colleges, but trust me B&R isn't one of em, you could fit B&R into the reception hall of those :D

So it's highly unlikely that anyone helped the MC or that he needed help to begin with.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Is there a guide or some cheat to find those fuckin' buttons of the pack request? Do we really have to find then all? The descriptions in the WT don't help much because you must follow a certain route to find the rooms where they are supposed to be (most of those rooms are not named in the WT) and if you are on another path than the one followed in the WT you cant find those rooms. The Sancho cheat tells me that there is one in a certain room but .. no way to guess where exactly..

This whole update 9.1 is terrible! Having to do one free roam after another and this for each of the saves from previous version and all you get is maybe a few kisses.. this is worse than having to pass an exam in math back in school. BaDik was for me till now the best game of all on this site.. not anymore after his update! This is hard work, not fun! You must read every single sentence in the WT and try to do as advised in order to finish a free roam .. and then another free roam starts and again and again... and this for each of the saves you made. Not really my understanding of what an ADULT GAME should be. TERRIBLE UPDATE!

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Is there a guide or some cheat to find those fuckin' buttons of the pack request? Do we really have to find then all? The descriptions in the WT don't help much because you must follow a certain route to find the rooms where they are supposed to be (most of those rooms are not named in the WT) and if you are on another path than the one followed in the WT you cant find those rooms. The Sancho cheat tells me that there is one in a certain room but .. no way to guess where exactly..

This whole update 9.1 is terrible! Having to do one free roam after another and this for each of the saves from previous version and all you get is maybe a few kisses.. this is worse than having to pass an exam in math back in school. BaDik was for me till now the best game of all on this site.. not anymore after his update! This is hard work, not fun! You must read every single sentence in the WT and try to do as advised in order to finish a free roam .. and then another free roam starts and again and again... and this for each of the saves you made. Not really my understanding of what an ADULT GAME should be. TERRIBLE UPDATE!
It's the worst episode so far, but far from terrible.

Here you go

Reactions: mizilic

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Just because we don't see Jill and Zoey talking doesn't mean they didn't do it. Rusty fucked a girl in EP4 while the Cathy Cluck was happening. Do you know which girl it was?:p
Jeez, you start to lose your Mojo, man:ROFLMAO:, you can't even properly defend your point now. You really want to use , the "Just because we didn't see , it didn't mean it did not happened " as a defend point?. :LOL:

:unsure:
so, with this logic, Just Because I have not seen, MC Fucking Josy in the ass, it doesn't mean we already not did it, right?
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019

Literally takes you 20min max to do the party in episode 9. If you are lazy and don't want to search just copy the persistant saves from the main page and you will not have to do any searching for buttons.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It may be so that it is not so hard to get into a college. Still, Josy and the MC were on the waiting list. Why? Neil says in EP1, so it's an elite college. I guess getting into an elite college is a little harder.

I'm not just referring to that so both names start with a J. Jonah abbreviation of Jonathan. Jill comes from a family where etiquette matters, as does Tybalt. He calls Rusty by his real name, Russel.

Read screenshot 1 again. It doesn't say that Jill had Jonathan in the back of her mind the whole time, but that Jill was thinking of everyone. Everyone. So several people.

Jonathan, Emma and Bret are more than one person. DPC himself has written in terms of interlude so that he has to do interlude because it explains some things. Now we know so that DPC explanations in the game are not always obvious. We saw that with Sage.
Elite College.
Has Dawe.
Choose one :KEK:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I'm not just referring to that so both names start with a J. Jonah abbreviation of Jonathan. Jill comes from a family where etiquette matters, as does Tybalt. He calls Rusty by his real name, Russel.
That simply isn't true. Both are biblical names derived from different Hebrew terms. I don't need to read further, your opening premise is flawed, therefore everything which follows is too. Jill has nothing to do with Jonah, this one is a dud dalli, end of.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I'm not just referring to that so both names start with a J. Jonah abbreviation of Jonathan.
Incorrect, Jonah is from Hebrew Yonah that means "dove". Jonathan is also a Hebrew name but comes from Yehonathan which means "God has given".

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
ChipLescap, thanks for the concise explanation of how to achieve this goal. Last night, I did finish the run that started this chatter. Nothing changed with Vinny, so... here's to another playthrough. (y) I did get some new conversation with John Boy that I had not seen yet, so there was that.

I followed Jill on the just ended playthrough. Not doing that again, need a change. Nothing wrong with Jill's route, it's fun. Twice in a row... not for me. As a total chick, I suppose M/J should work. I have chased Bella to see how it plays out, but no more, for reasons. Sage is fun, but a bit too easy on her path. Maybe an celibate path all the way to sleeping behind the green screen... haha. I should save a Dik choice for when Rio pounces in Ep. 9. :devilish:

7thOmen

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes