c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
How does this prove that if everything had gone well in San Diego, then Zoey would have come back anyway?

then she says that too, it's not just about the money, but it's only when the money ran out that she decided, had it lasted a month longer she would have stayed a month longer.
I don't know what to say anymore. It's literally in the screenshots. She had home blindness, which she realised while in SD. She came back because it's genuinely what she wanted, not because of money or surfing.
If anything, I think she stayed even longer than she liked, because she didn't want to let her grandma down.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I don't know what to say anymore. It's literally in the screenshots. She had home blindness, which she realised while in SD. She came back because it's genuinely what she wanted, not because of money or surfing.
If anything, I think she stayed even longer than she liked, because she didn't want to let her grandma down.
But that's his point. She realised she had home blindness when she ran out of money, had she not ran out of money do you think she would have realised that or not?

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
OK, you say she waits for her grandmother to die to really leave.

in exactly the same way she waits until the money is gone to come back (despite being worried about squandering it, practically from her first day in San Diego).

Reactions: SomboSteel

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
But that's his point. She realised she had home blindness when she ran out of money, had she not ran out of money do you think she would have realised that or not?
1681311024888.png

Let's play spot the difference:
1681311047073.png
Untitled-1.png

OK, you say she waits for her grandmother to die to really leave.

in exactly the same way she waits until the money is gone to come back (despite being worried about squandering it, practically from her first day in San Diego).
Your point? Seems like you think there can be one single reason for every action taken. You confuse the last straw to the whole issue.

Reactions: noctarima

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 2540893

Let's play spot the difference:
View attachment 2540894
View attachment 2540921

Your point? Seems like you think there can be one single reason for every action taken. You confuse the last straw to the whole issue.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
where did I say that was the only reason?

but it was the essential drive that made her leave, she could have left earlier but she didn't. and she had given up surfing by the second lesson.

when she couldn't stay any longer she decided to leave, that doesn't exclude the other reasons. but if she had had a way (money) and reasons (surfing, a boyfriend, a college that would accept her) to stay for me it's not so certain that she would have left and that she wouldn't have put it off as she had done up to that point. i think she missed MC from day one, and so did her family.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

but it was the essential drive that made her leave, she could have left earlier but she didn't. and she had given up surfing by the second lesson.

when she couldn't stay any longer she decided to leave, that doesn't exclude the other reasons. but if she had had a way (money) and reasons (surfing, a boyfriend, a college that would accept her) to stay for me it's not so certain that she would have left and that she wouldn't have put it off as she had done up to that point. i think she missed MC from day one, and so did her family.
I would have found it omega cringe if her singular reason to return was the MC. This seem more realistic, when things got really bad, she realized what she gave up and was really important to her. Thats one thing I respect about DPC, he keeps his waifus imperfect.
He could have easily tried to make her a martyr, since she was playing catchup to all other LI, but he kept her personality and reasons relatable.

No, I'm sticking to my hater theory :p :Kappa:

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Could've fooled me.
when she couldn't stay any longer she decided to leave, that doesn't exclude the other reasons. but if she had had a way (money) and reasons (surfing, a boyfriend, a college that would accept her) to stay for me it's not so certain that she would have left and that she wouldn't have put it off as she had done up to that point.
If you replayed the interlude like I asked you'd know better. Your first post that I replied to asked if she would ever see MC again if things were better:
after all, if everything had gone well in San Diego would she ever have seen him again?
I provided plenty of evidence that she came back mostly because it's what she wanted, not because of money or sucking at surfing. Yet you are so hang up on the timing of her return that you refused to acknowledge that it would've happened anyway.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I would have found it omega cringe if her singular reason to return was the MC. This seem more realistic, when things got really bad, she realized what she gave up and was really important to her. Thats one thing I respect about DPC, he keeps his waifus imperfect.
He could have easily tried to make her a martyr, since she was playing catchup to all other LI, but he kept her personality and reasons relatable.

Yeah, the reasons for her return are somewhat realistic and relatable. But the question is if she had been successful in SD would she have realised how much she missed home (and the MC) or not?

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
With all these Zoey talk it be funny that being a dik only has one ending where fuckface decided to fuck college and return to his hometown with zoey making most of the choices so far pointless :Kappa:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah, the reasons for her return are somewhat realistic and relatable. But the question is if she had been successful in SD would she have realised how much she missed home (and the MC) or not?
How would anyone other than DPC know that? There is no clue, or argument for, or against that in game at the moment. I don't get why are people fixated on something like that.
If her Grandma didn't die, would she finish high school and be married to MC by now? Who knows and at the same time irrelevant.

franzo

Sep 30, 2017
Clone Series Tracker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Meme by Geralt From Rivia

Thanks to the heros :BootyTime:
der123fer
Darkdevil66
El_Magnifico

and more if i didnt see the postings yet.
up to date guys, have fun :BootyTime:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

but in fact this is perfectly fine

just not the fairytale that some people need.:oops:

How would anyone other than DPC know that? There is no clue, or argument for, or against that in game at the moment. I don't get why are people fixated on something like that.
If her Grandma didn't die, would she finish high school and be married to MC by now? Who knows and at the same time irrelevant.
but what is that supposed to mean?

it makes as much sense to discuss it as it does to brag about how the first meeting with Maya and Josy would have turned into a glorious threesome if MC had behaved differently. it's talk

Reactions: SomboSteel

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yeah, we can't know. But we know she only realised that after losing what she had there, which makes her look selfish. Maybe she would have realised she missed home eventually? Maybe. But with the information we have she only realised that after losing everything in SD.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes