Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Add two more months because of this shit. See you guys in september-october :BootyTime:
It took him at MOST two days. No new locations, no new models, no coding or writing involved. Given his rate of output, and the minor visual errors (Tremolo's feet through the floor, for instance), I would be surprised if posing them took him even half a day. Given his setup when he was doing it, the renders probably didn't take more than an hour each.

Some of y'all just like to stir up some nonsense drama.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
hello how are you ? do you know if the game was avaiable on steam ? season 3 ? i wanna hope that, salutes
Season 3 won't be on steam until it's completed, we've only had one episode of the season so far. It'll be 4 episodes in total. The interlude doesn't count as an episode. So it's going to be at least 2 years before season 3 is on steam.

Reactions: shazba

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Has DPC stated if there will be story variation(somewhat akin to the Sage/Derek/Isabella living situation route split) depending on how the MC ended his night after the Halloween party? Or if certain story events will open up depending on which ending the player took?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Has DPC stated if there will be story variation(somewhat akin to the Sage/Derek/Isabella living situation route split) depending on how the MC ended his night after the Halloween party? Or if certain story events will open up depending on which ending the player took?
he said nothing about it, but it would also have seemed to me a rather useless statement.

except in the case of 'others' everything is strictly bound to the path you follow, so the branching is the former.

for 'others' will it be so important who you choose? it may be, but I doubt there is so much work on a subordinate branch anyway

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It's not been stated but it's logical to assume that events with side girls will be dependent on previous interactions with them, so if Quinn is your preferred SG then finish the night with her, same for Lily or Nicole.

As for main story events I don't think it will matter, Fuckface will be returning to the mansion in the morning if he spent night with Sarah and Mel, or with Lily and Nicole or with Quinn. So he will be there for Derek to tell him about the camera he's found and that will be the event that pushes the main story forward in the next episode as the DIKs start to investigate who the spy is (and probably link it back to the Cathy Cluck).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's not been stated but it's logical to assume that events with side girls will be dependent on previous interactions with them, so if Quinn is your preferred SG then finish the night with her, same for Lily or Nicole.

As for main story events I don't think it will matter, Fuckface will be returning to the mansion in the morning if he spent night with Sarah and Mel, or with Lily and Nicole or with Quinn. So he will be there for Derek to tell him about the camera he's found and that will be the event that pushes the main story forward in the next episode as the DIKs start to investigate who the spy is (and probably link it back to the Cathy Cluck).
chapter 9 felt a bit like the 'crossroads' of the SGs, so it may be that choosing between Lily and Nicole, and between these 2 and Quinn has value for future story development, there is hope that it will also be the beginning of a 'Riona' path

while the others are simply extras, I doubt Sara and Melanie have jealousy problems... like the girls in the dormitory

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
chapter 9 felt a bit like the 'crossroads' of the SGs, so it may be that choosing between Lily and Nicole, and between these 2 and Quinn has value for future story development, there is hope that it will also be the beginning of a 'Riona' path

while the others are simply extras, I doubt Sara and Melanie have jealousy problems... like the girls in the dormitory
Agreed, that's why I only mentioned Quinn, Lily and Nicole as the important decisions to finish the night. Sarah and Mel wouldn't lead to anything, same as sleeping in the bed with the 3 dorm girls won't matter either. The only way it would matter for a potential Rio path is if DPC pulls a dick move and we had to sleep on the couch to go further with her in an actual path as she'd hear about you spending the night with any of the other options and decides you weren't serious with the talk with her in ep 9.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Agreed, that's why I only mentioned Quinn, Lily and Nicole as the important decisions to finish the night. Sarah and Mel wouldn't lead to anything, same as sleeping in the bed with the 3 dorm girls won't matter either. The only way it would matter for a potential Rio path is if DPC pulls a dick move and we had to sleep on the couch to go further with her in an actual path as she'd hear about you spending the night with any of the other options and decides you weren't serious with the talk with her in ep 9.
I don't think so, i.e. if you're in the "others" path, what claim can Riona have? worst case scenario (from Riona's point of view) and you spend the night with Quinn, it could be that Riona deflects, but in the other options there's no problem, it's not like Mc presented himself to Rion as a virgin.
the story is really too early. i see it as a possible opening point because for the first time there was a sentimental opening, not purely a sexual outburst.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I don't think so, i.e. if you're in the "others" path, what claim can Riona have? worst case scenario (from Riona's point of view) and you spend the night with Quinn, it could be that Riona deflects, but in the other options there's no problem, it's not like Mc presented himself to Rion as a virgin.
the story is really too early. i see it as a possible opening point because for the first time there was a sentimental opening, not purely a sexual outburst.
Agree on the claim argument, they're friends and can each fuck whoever they want.

It's very interessting that you mention Quinn vs Riona. We all expect that at some point there will be huge confrontation between Sage and Quinn, because of you know what. But DPC has been growing a Quinn vs Rio conflict for how many episodes now ? 4 or 5 and those 2 clashed at least that many times aswell. So I really wonder if Quinn vs Rio will be the Season 3 HOT confrontation preview of the inevitable Season 4 Sage vs Quinn explosion.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Agree on the claim argument, they're friends and can each fuck whoever they want.

It's very interessting that you mention Quinn vs Riona. We all expect that at some point there will be huge confrontation between Sage and Quinn, because of you know what. But DPC has been growing a Quinn vs Rio conflict for how many episodes now ? 4 or 5 and those 2 clashed at least that many times aswell. So I really wonder if Quinn vs Rio will be the Season 3 HOT confrontation preview of the inevitable Season 4 Sage vs Quinn explosion.
Something is bound to happen between Riona and Quinn, Riona appeared very shaken when she found out about the responsibility Quinn dumped on her for the financial problems in order to cover up the real disaster.

but Riona has always had a very submissive attitude towards her, it seems to me difficult that she could face her voluntarily, in fact their paths have already parted for some time.

there is always the dark omen of the stalker, the real one, he could be the event that changes the situation for good, whether it was law enforcement or other criminals

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Something is bound to happen between Riona and Quinn, Riona appeared very shaken when she found out about the responsibility Quinn dumped on her for the financial problems in order to cover up the real disaster.

but Riona has always had a very submissive attitude towards her, it seems to me difficult that she could face her voluntarily, in fact their paths have already parted for some time.

there is always the dark omen of the stalker, the real one, he could be the event that changes the situation for good, whether it was law enforcement or other criminals
I just don't understand why the stalker is following Riona. What does he want to know ? Who does she sell small doses to ? It's not serious for the cops. They would have been watching Quinn initially.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I just don't understand why the stalker is following Riona. What does he want to know ? Who does she sell small doses to ? It's not serious for the cops. They would have been watching Quinn initially.
Riona is certainly easier to deal with than Quinn, easier to scare and convince to talk/trade. but we're talking about nothing, if the target is Quinn's little pharmacy it would all seem over the top, if it's about the restaurant and the whole business connected to it it might as well be

Reactions: SomboSteel

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I've just noticed something.
After having played through the entire novel more times than I care to count, a few weeks back I went and bought the 'guide' for the game. And I just noticed something in the guide. I'm not sure if I'm reading too much from it but, I came across this section when Bella picks you up to go play Doubles Tennis with her against Jill and Tyballs. And if you check out the image below, you'll see what I mean.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The bit where it says "Isabella Are you jealous?" If you're dating Jill.

Why would they state *IF* you're dating Jill? As far as I know, you simply don't have a choice in that. Or do you? If you do have a choice of not dating her at all, I'd like to know what it is. Or is this a 'nothingburger'? And I'm just seeing things that aren't there.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I've just noticed something.
After having played through the entire novel more times than I care to count, a few weeks back I went and bought the 'guide' for the game. And I just noticed something in the guide. I'm not sure if I'm reading too much from it but, I came across this section when Bella picks you up to go play Doubles Tennis with her against Jill and Tyballs. And if you check out the image below, you'll see what I mean.

The bit where it says "Isabella Are you jealous?" If you're dating Jill.

Why would they state *IF* you're dating Jill? As far as I know, you simply don't have a choice in that. Or do you? If you do have a choice of not dating her at all, I'd like to know what it is. Or is this a 'nothingburger'? And I'm just seeing things that aren't there.
I might be wrong (I haven't played Jill's path for some time now). But maybe that "If you're dating Jill" is a bit misleading? I think that line by Isabella only happens when you are still on Jill's path.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I might be wrong (I haven't played Jill's path for some time now). But maybe that "If you're dating Jill" is a bit misleading? I think that line by Isabella only happens when you are still on Jill's path.
Actually, I'm doing a Full DIK Isabella runthrough at the moment when I noticed that detail. Every chance I get I pick options to get (-RP Jill). I've done everything and picked every choice to distance myself from Jill as much as possible. From what I can tell my current RP status with Jill should be at it's lowest possible.

Current DIK score of +16, I lost a few ticks on the affinity because in order to not lose Bella's interest I made a few concessions which I plan to regain later on from other scenarios.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

Do we know if there were two stalkers or was it just the third guy at the cumpetition?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Do we know if there were two stalkers or was it just the third guy at the cumpetition?
the boy in love with Riona seems the most classic of false clues to make us let our guard down

there is no irrefutable proof of that (although you get a very strange idea of what proof is here... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ) but the impression is that

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes