Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Welp, that definitely would have happened with curious about sex Josy is and it being her first year in college. A pity dev would never go for it in the main game.

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Does anyone else on the Jill path think that Sage might be getting a little too close for comfort in Ep. 9?

~or~

Has Maya began the end game for the throuple/Josy by way of meeting Sage in the theater?

Some points that I thought about while daydreaming. Opinions on either or both of these?

7thOmen

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If you look at the sperm on Josy face it is very very thick cum so yes I'm satisfied because if you spread it out the cum on Josy face it could cover Texas three times I have cheek the math:ROFLMAO:
and if you pay attention , only one of the Clone reached climax, so to speak :LOL: , the other is still busy fucking her from behind,:devilish::whistle::LOL:
:coffee:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Darkwen

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I actually wondering how i keep loving Jill, without making myself looks or sounds like Tyballs.
Don't be on the chick path with her. go for neutral and beat the shit out of tybalt. destroy his presentation and knock out his teeth with tennis balls. Believe me Jill will still like you heck she even laughs at his speech during his presentation.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
A very good point, but which one finish the mc or the clone
the Clone, you can actually figure this out.
MC is the one who Fucking her and She suck the Clone's dick. look at her eye, - God I sound like Dalix :LOL:- on the blowjob picture, she doesn't maintain eye contact with him but look back at the one who fucking her:devilish::cool:(y)

• Thinking Face

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Has one Josy lover to another I'll give you that one but even a broken clock is right twice a day:sneaky:
yeah, every second year of february, He say something right, and we past this year February, so in 2025 February, he may say something right again :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes