kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Damn it. It 's an incredibly idiotic decision in chapter 8 to focus on one girl . This is not conditioned by anything at all . The author just smoked a joint and decided to do so . Focus on Sage she called us a dude to fuck. The author himself does not know where to lead this story after popularity .

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Did yall get pleasently surprised as well at the s3 main menu music.
It was a breath of fresh air that i needed to feel something again.
It was almost as good if not better as s1/2 main menu music seeing it for the first time.
Replaying this game 3rd time now it didnt feel as good anymore + playing on android.
It didnt feel as immersive as it used to be.
But i have a good feeling about this season, it started out great. Playing this interlude rn

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Damn it. It 's an incredibly idiotic decision in chapter 8 to focus on one girl . This is not conditioned by anything at all . The author just smoked a joint and decided to do so . Focus on Sage she called us a dude to fuck. The author himself does not know where to lead this story after popularity .
For example, I took a screenshot of my saves with 1 particular playthrough I had where I get to pick from at least 12 other girls by selecting the others route before heading into the Halloween event.

2023-04-17 15_35_38-Being a DIK.jpg

My choices before that ending was Bella or others, where Nora Jade Sage and a heap of other girls were possible.
So now I go into the last episode unbound by any 1 girl, and I can chase almost anyone I wish. It's all about the choices.

But if you play the game just minding on 1 girl and refusing everyone else, you're not going to have much to pick from at the end. They're not real girls, so don't be afraid to break Jill's heart, if that's what stopping you from exploring other girls.. ;)

Ok, I'm sorry. that was a dick'ish way of explaining it, but I'm sure you get the idea.
Have fun exploring bud.
:)

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
If you're on permanent DIK Jamie is not giving MC flowers to take care of :(
I got the flowers but im on permanent DIK, not sure did i got it before or after.
Now when i think about it, i dont want no damn flowers in my room lol

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I got the flowers but im on permanent DIK, not sure did i got it before or after.
Now when i think about it, i dont want no damn flowers in my room lol
:unsure:
That's not the same. If you have Dik affinity, when you first Discovering Jamie's hobby, he offer you to have an own plant, Dik Affinity refuse it,. Neutral, and Chick, not.
That Flower will be in Jamie's garden, you have to Water it. Later in episode 8, he bring you a different plant to your room, regardless of affinity

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
:unsure:
That's not the same. If you have Dik affinity, when you first Discovering Jamie's hobby, he offer you to have an own plant, Dik Affinity refuse it,. Neutral, and Chick, not.
That Flower will be in Jamie's garden, you have to Water it. Later in episode 8, he bring you a different plant to your room, regardless of affinity
I think it must be a bug cuz im using moded android port. I even got some scenes unlocked in gallery that i didnt see yet.
Some weird stuff here and there but it is what it is lol
I just know i saw that man bringing in a whole ass plant in MC room without me even helping him water plants

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Man, this game has gone places. Couple years ago (x2) it was an update every few months, now it's a render and memes. Lowkey august of next year we might get to Christmas.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes