robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Sage best girl in terms of not being possessive of mc and open to new experiences involving other girls. Josy close behind in that regard. Maya seems to be opening up a bit judging by the halloween party where she is ogling other girls openly and Josy and her are teasing each other about it...and then Maya with Sage is also showing her to opening up to not being so unsure thinking she was lesbo but realizing now she is bi. Isabella is freaky and should be open to sharing mc with Jill. and all the rest can also open up Jill to the idea of sharing. alot of work for DPC to do that, but it would connect the LI stories better imo and not have so much solo stuff to deal with. one of you patrons needs to get DPC into this idea since i have no intention of subbing. if i start subbing to the games i play, i will have to go live in a cardboard box:cool:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
We know now that Arieth is pregnant. Do we think there's another pregnant girl? Even if yes, I doubt it will be anyone that the MC has had relations with (or not), as those variables would complicate the game branching considerably.
If you somehow think that the current overuse of redundant variables and wonky code doesn't already "complicate the game branching considerably" then you must've surely eaten a piece of Tybalt's watermelon.... say it ain't so bud. :ROFLMAO: :p

(Just yankin' your chain, all in fun.)

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Bruh took me age to get to it but just got through the confrontation with zoey and this game always been cringe as hell or what :HideThePain: I sacrifice my time and energy to turn this idiot mc into an absolute chad and first time he's given free will he uses that shit to cry his eyes out over a girl who ghosted him for like a year :HideThePain: Bruh was more iffy about the two randos who cheated on eachother with him :HideThePain:

Actually photoshop her getting blacked too and send it to the idiot, not like trains haven't likely been ran in san fran or wherever it was :LUL:

Reactions: AMDrx6700xt
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes