Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Way shorter than Josy??? That'd make her as short as Tyballs' dick.
I don't have the game right now, but if you check the car wash pic where all of the HOTs are posing you can see Sarah is shorter than everyone else, including Josy, despite being on high heels and Josy being on flats. She's so fucking short :KEK:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
In my opinion, the opposite is more true.

in the end it's MC's story, and he changes a lot because of the matches he makes.

the most immediate example of this is that without Sage he would never have become the 'future' of the DIKs.

at this moment of the story MC is much more changed from when we were introduced to him than the LIs, who, apart from Maya, all seem to me to be quite anchored to their original characterisation, swinging from that position but eventually returning to their original position
I get it, but I think that all of them changed their lives due to different reasons. MC life changed too, of course.

From a lone loser at school, he comes to college, where several gorgeous girls literally fall on his head, he joins one of the best fraternities on campus and at the moment is an unspoken leader along with Rusty and Tommy. He also changed the DIKs, teaching them what he can do himself, showing them (albeit after Sage's advice) how a healthy brotherhood should live - in an adult way, and not with some father's money. DIKs and college changed him by making him more liberated, he fell in love with hangouts and parties, found a bunch of friends that he didn't have before except Zoey.

I mean that I don't suppose that MC is a unique person and a "king" that came to change everybody and everything. He also changing. To good or to bad side - depends on his choises.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I don't have the game right now, but if you check the car wash pic where all of the HOTs are posing you can see Sarah is shorter than everyone else, including Josy, despite being on high heels and Josy being on flats. She's so fucking short :KEK:
screenshot0001.jpg

It is difficult to compare between the two with this shot. They should be next to each other, posing straight and on the same level, which is not the case here. But with so many beauties, it is difficult to focus on their heights, dude.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
View attachment 2577608

It is difficult to compare between the two with this shot. They should be next to each other, posing straight and on the same level, which is not the case here. But with so many beauties, it is difficult to focus on their heights, dude.
if your looking at this and your focus is on the heights of the girls your focus is on the wrong thing

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Still difficult to say for certain. We know that Josy' shoes did not have a heel. But I can't recall for Sarah's. As I said, best way would be a direct comparison properly made between the two girls. Sally looks like another quite short girl, now that I think.

Banged them all, except for Ashley. I just licked her pussy.
So just a regular DIK playthrough? :KEK:
Yeah, that is the further we can go with Ashley. Besides, I felt horrible when Derek knew about it.

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Still difficult to say for certain. We know that Josy' shoes did not have a heel. But I can't recall for Sarah's. As I said, best way would be a direct comparison properly made between the two girls. Sally looks like another quite short girl, now that I think.
Just wait, we may get a police line up down the road, or maybe mugshots.

7thOmen

Nikola100A

Apr 14, 2021
Hey men. Have I missed any $10+ renders except these 2? If so, would there be anyone kind enough to share them if they have them laying around? sr_preview_zoey1.jpg preview_josy.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2020
IDK if this has been solved alrdy and i don't really have the time to go through 5k pages but wen trying to launch the season 1 &2 version i get this error

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 275, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context(_restart[2])
Exception: Could not find font u'collegiate.ttf'."

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
IDK if this has been solved alrdy and i don't really have the time to go through 5k pages but wen trying to launch the season 1 &2 version i get this error

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 275, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context(_restart[2])
Exception: Could not find font u'collegiate.ttf'."
It's a font file you've somehow lost, just google collegiate.ttf and download it, put it in the game folder if it's not automatically recognised from downloads.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes