Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Hello is there anyone who has experience with translating games? I started translating a game that doesn't support English characters so I uploaded a new font to the game which worked until the dialogue option showed up in the game. Does anyone know what to do with this? For example the word "přeskočit" (skip)
Try the VNTranslator program. It's free and translates these games into many foreign languages. Search for it in your browser.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I think it's a matter of taste, mostly. Out of her branch, she rely on Bianca, she's the one who picks out her costume. She feels uncomfortable in it and first thing she ask MC "Is it me?" In her branch she rely on herself. Yes, banana is weird, etc, but it reflects her personality. Honestly, I don't think that she changes and becomes better, while staying alone. At the end of the game, perhaps we will have an option to become someone's cupidon, like we had in AL for Liam. In such similar case I mean Rusty. While we out of Jill branch we will have and see only canon content with her, so I don't see how it will develop and how DPC would show us that better Jill.

Regarding the rest - walk of shame, etc. Different girls handle this situation differently. Sage and Bella doesn't need MC as their white knight, they are able to protect themselves and have more than enough voice for it. Jill is the opposite. And Josy & Maya is somewhere between.

I mean that it won't look cool if all girls will have very similar personalities and will act in the same way most of the time. Differences in appearance is quite not enough for decent plot and gaming experience.
A slight discomfort is noticeable, I remember that. She asks the MC about it, I always inspire her that this suit suits her. But it seems to me that the banana costume makes her feel even more uncomfortable, or rather ridiculous. And she doubts too.

You see, after Episode 8, I had a theory. Arose after observations, when Jill simply destroyed Tybalt. I thought that Jill would become more courageous and open after she started dating MC. No longer will she be so shy, extremely polite with everyone, as she was taught. Get out of your shell. She doesn't have to become as crazy and confident as a hottie like Sage, or become a slut like some of the HOTs. She just needs to be a little more confident, the way we saw her when she met Rusty. Fuck I was so wrong.
1. I was talking about how she didn't question fuckface living with Bella or being very close with her all of a sudden considering she herself is pursuing him
2. I mean it sage? She is sassy and hot. Jill is not like her and hardly anybody in the campus is as crazy, fun and confident as Sage
3. Not really, fuckface was dating her unofficially for the first two seasons and also it pretty common irl.

Honestly, Jill actually liked and chosen her outfit. It wasn't influenced by Bianca or anyone else for the matter!
About Sage wrote in the answer above. Well, it's hard to call "dated". One date at the tennis club, a picnic, a secret meeting at the mansion, morning run, and a meeting with Jill's friends. I would say they recognized each other. I always looked at it as a series of first dates, of which the full dates are tennis and a picnic. And I really liked the tennis date.

Bianca advised Jill a good costume... But the one I came up with is even better. :cool:

toyohew900

Dec 12, 2020
I've wanted to try this, but I lost interest in Acting Lessons when the big horrible spoiler situation happened. Does this game have similar suffering, such as a love interest that dies, is tortured, raped, etc.?

• Angry
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I've wanted to try this, but I lost interest in Acting Lessons when the big horrible spoiler situation happened. Does this game have similar suffering, such as a love interest that dies, is tortured, raped, etc.?
The closest thing to torture is what happens after Derek drinks coffee in the classroom. There is a lot of suffering for sure.

Kruel123

Mar 21, 2023
is it possible for me to get back to neutral affinity ? i am at the end of EP 3 when Josy will arrive and i want them both at the end of EP 4 or do i need to get back even further and make one more chick major choice to be able reject weed on roof and get back to neutral ? or it will be enought just to reject weed to get backto neutral ?
1682558154352.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
is it possible for me to get back to neutral affinity ? i am at the end of EP 3 when Josy will arrive and i want them both at the end of EP 4 or do i need to get back even further and make one more chick major choice to be able reject weed on roof and get back to neutral ? or it will be enought just to reject weed to get backto neutral ?
View attachment 2576065
No, you can't. Episode 4, has only 1 Major Choices, and that's nowhere near enough to push you to Neutral. The difference never can be more than 1 between Chick and Dik to be able to stay Neutral.

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
I have both, Chick Sage + Dik Sage.

Overall I find it interesting that most of the girls are clearly 'Suited' to a specific affinity but some match up pretty well with multiple affinities.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder just how tall is Sage exacty? She's fucking towering above M&J.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The relative heights are quite fluctuating. Josy in the comparisons of Sage and Jill seems to be half as tall, but in the comparisons of Maya or MC, this disproportion is greatly reduced. My guess is that DPC drops the ball a bit on her to support the jokes about her height

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The relative heights are quite fluctuating. Josy in the comparisons of Sage and Jill seems to be half as tall, but in the comparisons of Maya or MC, this disproportion is greatly reduced. My guess is that DPC drops the ball a bit on her to support the jokes about her height
Yeah you probably, right, I can'T draw straight line but, you get the point, She never was as small as sometimes the meme makes her to be :LOL:
BeingADIK 2023-04-27 08-54-37-57.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-04-27 08-54-56-57.jpg

Last edited:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I would guess that Josy is a petite 5 feet or 5 feet 1 inch tall, with Sage maybe somewhere around 5' 7" or 8". Josy always wears flats, while Sage likes to wear heels. At the Halloween party, Sage is practically on stilts which added to her longer legs makes her significantly taller. When seated the difference isn't that great.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Honestly i really dislike the idea of a knight in a shining armor and overly emotional princess. I need a down to earth bitch who will choke me and knows what she is doing.
Someone who isnt afraid of a dick and doesnt mind fucking around lmao
I guess "others" route is where im getting at

squares

Mar 27, 2019
Considering Riona, I have a theory. You can't impress her in bed, neither with your endurance nor with sex techniques. She expects deep emotional connection with her partner. Therefore, only players, who would be rewarded to make her cum, will be the ones who had all correct interactions with her. That would be very realistic, imho.
Someone with Ren'Py knowledge or save editing tool could easily confirm/refute this theory depending on existence or non-existance of vars with Rio interactions in a save file. Though, I have a feeling there are none. The only choice that matters seems to be in chapter 9.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I feel cursed since in every game I go here I see Jill, 1682589951125.png . Jill is asking for forgivness for being a sp0iled brat, and taking MC for a date insted of her and MC helping sick Sage.

• Haha
Reactions: Scopelophila

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Honestly i really dislike the idea of a knight in a shining armor and overly emotional princess. I need a down to earth bitch who will choke me and knows what she is doing.
The only choking is on Sage path.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
A slight discomfort is noticeable, I remember that. She asks the MC about it, I always inspire her that this suit suits her. But it seems to me that the banana costume makes her feel even more uncomfortable, or rather ridiculous. And she doubts too.

You see, after Episode 8, I had a theory. Arose after observations, when Jill simply destroyed Tybalt. I thought that Jill would become more courageous and open after she started dating MC. No longer will she be so shy, extremely polite with everyone, as she was taught. Get out of your shell. She doesn't have to become as crazy and confident as a hottie like Sage, or become a slut like some of the HOTs. She just needs to be a little more confident, the way we saw her when she met Rusty. Fuck I was so wrong.
I see it as pattern, like each MG (and some SG) starts to change under MC influence.
Josy - becomes more confident and less friendly and not so nice to people who are unpleasant to her (Becky).
Maya - finds her voice and explores her sexuality and starts to outperform Josy sometimes which wonders Josy a lot.
Bella - overcomes her fear and anxiety (whatever they are related to) and confides in MC
Jill - she finds her voice, ceases to be nice to people like Tybalt, and also trusts MC and tries to be herself
Considering that she is from a rich family, this leaves its mark, as well as the fact that she had no experience of relationships, dating (real) and other things, and she is also a virgin - with all this in mind, I think she is doing well. Not everyone likes such a slow pace, but that's why there is a choice among girls - everyone will find someone to their liking.
Sage - MC is the one with whom she can talk on any topic, which she was deprived of in her family.
Quinn - MC is able to explore her other soft and wounded side and make her open to him.
Riona, Nicole, ... etc

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
same and this is so lacking in other games too

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes