• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Dude, I don't know if I am the weird one here. But waifu wars make us look like people with limited cognitive development. They are fun to watch for the most part, though.

So for the lastest version of game, i need to download both Season 3 Interlude+Episode 9 and patch, or i only need to download first one ?
Only the first one: season 3 interlude + episode 9. The patch was for those who played the interlude prior to the release of episode 9, IIRC.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
The most exotic path is rejected by Jill. It's quite difficult there: you have to be a good guy at a picnic or during scene in a mansion in Ep. 7, I don't know exactly. I can't tell the final moment. But then level up to Dik, which is a very small window of opportunity - you need to keep an eye on the balance and remember that 10 or more Dik/Chick main choices will eventually give a permanent Dik/Chick affinity, that is, you need to be close to this border zone.
Not yet. This scene most important requirement - romance and date only her, so you don't grab J&M, Sage or Bella to EP8 choice scene, overwise it won't work. You must fail and not complete her path in full. You just can try to do it with DIK affinity - it's the easiest way. Then you will automatically fail in EP7 scene when MC decided to fight for her or not. If MC come to her with DIK affinity - she silently rejects him. If you decide to not fight for her - same thing happens. If this conditions met, then in EP8 branch chooce scene she will be available as well as "others" which is sick thing, since J&M and Jill paths always blocks the "Others" branch.

If you haven't fully completed her path (she haven't invited you to dinner in EP8) and chose another girl, then you will have additional scene in EP9 - similar to break up with her scene, but with good ending. There both Jill and MC discussing what's gone wrong with their relationships and deciding to stay good friends. I got it by playing my J&M DIK run.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Is there any theory that Derek is Neil's son? To be honest, they look a lot like twins to me, and they have the same sense of humor too. perfect fit makes my skin crawl. View attachment 2574834
There is no such theory yet. Maybe it makes sense. But just as likely Fuckface is probably Patrick's son. Judging by his acute reaction to Maya and Josy's relationship. Fuckface just at the beginning of his difficult path to the true faith.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
What's different with Josy&Maya DIK?
In EP8 you can take a photo with strippers. This will piss J&M off and they will text the MC. You will have a choice to excuse or to let it be. -2 RP for both or -1 RP if you excuse.
Some lines in dialogues changing.
In EP9 it cements your possibility to Josy flash MC in the hall near his room. Scene checks for status - req neutral or dik, and not affinity. Since having Chick affinity almost always shifts your status far below neutral to one of chick, it's usually available only for Neutral or DIK affinity players. But Neutral player may end S2 with Chick status and this scene will be missed then.

Other reasons - it's exciting to learn all that differences - little or not. As well as DIK affinity 100% blocks us from Chick choises, which is not 100% true for Neutral (where options depends on previous major choises).

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Is there any theory that Derek is Neil's son? To be honest, they look a lot like twins to me, and they have the same sense of humor too. perfect fit makes my skin crawl.
It's an assets and models reuse issue.
Look at John Boy model - Derek's brother. Look at Tommy and MC (especially texture on the face and body) - made from one model, just morphed a bit different, etc.

crommsolas

May 3, 2020
good afternoon everyone, im having a problem with one minigame so far in the game i dont know is it my computer or something else, the fence painting from chapter 5 and the cleaning room for chapter 6 that are the same game that you have to move over a track and dont take it out of it, the problem is that it load the space i being moving to slow sometimes not even marking the parts i already went through and sometimes it ends the minigame without me making a mistake, do you know what could be the problem?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If you haven't fully completed her path (she haven't invited you to dinner in EP8) and chose another girl, then you will have additional scene in EP9 - similar to break up with her scene, but with good ending. There both Jill and MC discussing what's gone wrong with their relationships and deciding to stay good friends. I got it by playing my J&M DIK run.
I had this scene several times on different routes. This is what we discussed in the thread - if Jill's path is not completed (Jill is not truly in love with you), we get a much better version of Jill (which is not available).
897545645.JPG
67876.JPG

Reactions: Drophel and Kpyna

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Josy is cuteness personified,

In her dazzling,twinkling eyes that shine like emeralds you drown in love,
her captivating,seductive smile melts all hearts on earth,

She is the love in all the hearts of mankind,
She gives hope and happiness with her divine appearance,
ti amo,ti amo josy :love: :love: :love: