JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
No. He worries because Jade came on to him strongly and may be annoyed that he's said yes to Sage but not her, but he doesn't blame himself.
Thanks and good to know. I guess at some point I will be hopping into the Wayback Machine and fixing that so Jade doesn't put Franz in a pot of boiling water.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If you have the time I also strongly recommend the above,
Though you guys are making me feel weak sauce with my 13 runs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jill DIK is not possible, only with mods. But we know how game unstable with them. But Neutral Jill is possible, when you can go with much more DIK actions.

Quinn Neutral is the same, she always rejected my help in Ep.6 on Neutral run.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
You can finish with Neutral affinity with her. No mods required. That EP6 check is a last one. So, after passing it you can go Neutral. It's pretty easy. Just make 5 or more major chick choices and you are done.

Another "exotic" run - Josy & Maya DIK. Finished it yesterday, feels excellent. A bit more tricky, since their first and last check happens at EP4 end, but it works too.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You can finish with Neutral affinity with her. No mods required. That EP6 check is a last one. So, after passing it you can go Neutral. It's pretty easy. Just make 5 or more major chick choices and you are done.

Another "exotic" run - Josy & Maya DIK. Finished it yesterday, feels excellent. A bit more tricky, since their first and last check happens at EP4 end, but it works too.
Every time something new about this game. Quite a small window of opportunity because I only have three out of five chick choices - I basically go with Tommy to a bar with fake ID and kick the jocks out of the party on most runs.
Maya and Josy Dik run is very easy, same thing - during the scene in Ep.4 be Neutral, and then go all out, becoming a bad guy.

The most exotic path is rejected by Jill. It's quite difficult there: you have to be a good guy at a picnic or during scene in a mansion in Ep. 7, I don't know exactly. I can't tell the final moment. But then level up to Dik, which is a very small window of opportunity - you need to keep an eye on the balance and remember that 10 or more Dik/Chick main choices will eventually give a permanent Dik/Chick affinity, that is, you need to be close to this border zone.
Further: no other paths should be opened with other girls. Otherwise, the game immediately resets you to them and closes the option to choose Jill during the final selection in Ep.8. And of course I can't see that scene where Jill refused to be with MC.
And then I realized that this is impossible for me, because Sage is ALWAYS open to me. I tried, honestly. Tried to refuse her to learn to play the guitar, tried to leave after a movie night with HOTs...but looking at her face I always rolled back. :ROFLMAO:
In the end, I just asked people for saves and saw what the consequences would be.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Every time something new about this game. Quite a small window of opportunity because I only have three out of five chick choices - I basically go with Tommy to a bar with fake ID and kick the jocks out of the party on most runs.
Maya and Josy Dik run is very easy, same thing - during the scene in Ep.4 be Neutral, and then go all out, becoming a bad guy.

The most exotic path is rejected by Jill. It's quite difficult there: you have to be a good guy at a picnic or during scene in a mansion in Ep. 7, I don't know exactly. I can't tell the final moment. But then level up to Dik, which is a very small window of opportunity - you need to keep an eye on the balance and remember that 10 or more Dik/Chick main choices will eventually give a permanent Dik/Chick affinity, that is, you need to be close to this border zone.
Further: no other paths should be opened with other girls. Otherwise, the game immediately resets you to them and closes the option to choose Jill during the final selection in Ep.8. And of course I can't see that scene where Jill refused to be with MC.
And then I realized that this is impossible for me, because Sage is ALWAYS open to me. I tried, honestly. Tried to refuse her to learn to play the guitar, tried to leave after a movie night with HOTs...but looking at her face I always rolled back. :ROFLMAO:
In the end, I just asked people for saves and saw what the consequences would be.
Sage's path can never be closed. Whatever choice you make, she would give you another chance in the seventh chapter anyway. And she'll probably do it again :oops:

terza

Apr 2, 2021
Is there a reason why Bella's route didn't have a walk of shame in Ep. 9 when I end freeroam with Bella in the main party room, but I have it when ending freeroam with Josy and Maya. Is it because of Mod? or did I just miss some tasks?

and Jill didn't cut the MC picture into pieces in Bella Route, so is there still hope? af.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hawk784563

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Is there a reason why Bella's route didn't have a walk of shame in Ep. 9 when I end freeroam with Bella in the main party room, but I have it when ending freeroam with Josy and Maya. Is it because of Mod? or did I just miss some tasks?

and Jill didn't cut the MC picture into pieces in Bella Route, so is there still hope? View attachment 2574211
Bella has no real walk of shame. She goes straight out into the garden and only Nick sees her.

Jill doesn't cut mc's photo only if in the dialogue with her you confirm that you still have feelings for her but had to choose

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Bella has no real walk of shame. She goes straight out into the garden and only Nick sees her.

Jill doesn't cut mc's photo only if in the dialogue with her you confirm that you still have feelings for her but had to choose
Bella already had a walk of shame. I don't see them eager to repeat it :KEK:

I'm waiting to see what happens when the vixens get out in that route. It's the only walk we haven't seen.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022

What's different with Josy&Maya DIK?

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
This game has made me can't stop smiling for days now, holy shit.

Did DPC say anything about how many seasons there will be? After Episode 8, Crossroad, you have to choose only one main girl, so I thought that it wouldn't be long, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Season 3 Lily, Nicole, and Rio gave a very gooddddd vibe right now, and DPC still adds more characters like Sally, Zoey, Heather, and Elena, and there are also Jill's friends (I forgot her name) and maybe Karen? Is he going to dump all of this character onto a non-choose path? Really? For real?

It looks like there will be cheating paths too, and I am sure Josy was one of them. If so, then what about Jill and Isabella? I don't think these two will be on this cheating path, but who knows? With this many branches, the possibilities are endless now. I would say it's going to be more than six seasons.
From what I've read before 14-20 episodes.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: terza

terza

Apr 2, 2021

What I mean is that she didn't get out of the window. nothing at all.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Josy isn't my fav either. just throwing that in there. Her "passionate" look and stare kinda turns me off her when she does that. That mood is horrifyingly done IMHO. When she goes into that "mood" she just gives me the creeps instead of being enticing. When she looks at the MC with that "half-assed" passionate stare, I just get the feeling she's about to pull out a pair scissors and go all " Lorena Bobbitt" on the MC.

Bella has the best facial expressions for a passionate look, other than the fact she doesn't smile all that much.
But to each our own I suppose.

:cool:
Bro said he doesn't like long legs, instead he prefers bitches with boobs m that goes from her chest to her feet lol.

• Angry
Reactions: ottercon

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Jill DIK is not possible, only with mods. But we know how game unstable with them. But Neutral Jill is possible, when you can go with much more DIK actions.

I'm Quinn neutral on my main path. You just need to be a dik to help her out, after that just make chick moves like going to help the elders, etc, etc. You don't need to go fully dik to be with her. Neutral is totally possible if that's what you want.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'm Quinn neutral on my main path. You just need to be a dik to help her out, after that just make chick moves like going to help the elders, etc, etc. You don't need to go fully dik to be with her. Neutral is totally possible if that's what you want.
Maybe I'll try this.

And now I remembered one interesting moment, it is also quite rare. Quinn rejects you in Ep 8 during the library scene if you are on Jill's route.
Does anyone have a screenshot of this moment?
She's say "go to your princess" or something like that.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes