Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
After playing the game so often, I can honestly say I'm partial to all the girls you have access to. Well, maybe Sage less so than everyone else. She's got freakishly long legs that just doesn't do it for me as a character for some reason. She is sweet, and I like her personality. So, call me shallow, but I just couldn't settle for her for that reason.
What could be better then long legs?
:love:
20220822220150_1.jpg

FixedAnotherJaguarundi-max-1mb.gif

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I asked myself the same question in 2020. They rejected me and felt a bit sad (I prefer DIK affinity). But you have great potential. Sage, Quinn, Riona, Lily, Nicole, Camila. Even Bella fits the DIK route if you play your cards right in the beginning, but you will lose some unique events for CHICK players.
But it's best to create several saves and try to play differently, the game is designed for such runs.
I agree with my learned colleague. The more saves you have, the more comprehensive you get a picture of the whole story. Choose every route (don't worry if you don't like everyone) and then you won't miss anything.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I agree with my learned colleague. The more saves you have, the more comprehensive you get a picture of the whole story. Choose every route (don't worry if you don't like everyone) and then you won't miss anything.
This is true. I'm not a fan of Jill, but I have two runs of her. And planning another one, where MC beats Tybalt and shows his dick at the presentation. I want to learn the game completely. And if I do that, I'll have 21 runs.

terza

Apr 2, 2021
This game has made me can't stop smiling for days now, holy shit.

Did DPC say anything about how many seasons there will be? After Episode 8, Crossroad, you have to choose only one main girl, so I thought that it wouldn't be long, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Season 3 Lily, Nicole, and Rio gave a very gooddddd vibe right now, and DPC still adds more characters like Sally, Zoey, Heather, and Elena, and there are also Jill's friends (I forgot her name) and maybe Karen? Is he going to dump all of this character onto a non-choose path? Really? For real?

It looks like there will be cheating paths too, and I am sure Josy was one of them. If so, then what about Jill and Isabella? I don't think these two will be on this cheating path, but who knows? With this many branches, the possibilities are endless now. I would say it's going to be more than six seasons.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022

Did DPC say anything about how many seasons there will be? After Episode 8, Crossroad, you have to choose only one main girl, so I thought that it wouldn't be long, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Season 3 Lily, Nicole, and Rio gave a very gooddddd vibe right now, and DPC still adds more characters like Sally, Zoey, Heather, and Elena, and there are also Jill's friends (I forgot her name) and maybe Karen? Is he going to dump all of this character onto a non-choice path? Really? For real?

It looks like there will be cheating paths too, and I am sure Josy was one of them. If so, then what about Jill and Isabella? I don't think these two will be on this cheating path, but who knows? With this many branches, the possibilities are endless now. I would say it's going to be more than six seasons.
If I remember correctly it's 4 seasons with 4 episodes each

Reactions: VOYEUR

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Season 3 Lily, Nicole, and Rio gave a very gooddddd vibe right now, and DPC still adds more characters like Sally, Zoey, Heather, and Elena, and there are also Jill's friends (I forgot her name) and maybe Karen? Is he going to dump all of this character onto a non-choose path? Really? For real?

for the time being the 4 seasons are confirmed (or at least not disavowed), however we do not know the number of chapters. the current season should be 4 chapters, but the last one nobody can say, the total number of chapters has never been confirmed

terza

Apr 2, 2021
for the time being the 4 seasons are confirmed (or at least not disavowed), however we do not know the number of chapters. the current season should be 4 chapters, but the last one nobody can say, the total number of chapters has never been confirmed
Then maybe the cheating path is just a way to break up with the main girls.
In season 3, Mc breaks up with most of the girls, so maybe it won't be that long after all.
If DPC focuses on the main story (all of those complicated families, including MC's mother's side), then four seasons are make sense like your said.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
I have went through 7 different endings in season 1-2 and not in one have I found this damn flower pot in the last free roam once... I give up where the hell is this thing? lol

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I have went through 7 different endings in season 1-2 and not in one have I found this damn flower pot in the last free roam once... I give up where the hell is this thing? lol
This screenshot is from episode 4, but it works the same to answer your question. That door on the left you see is the one that takes you to the porch. It is there where you can take care of the plant Jamie gives you.

screenshot0001.jpg

Devilrebel

May 9, 2019
Roughly 6-8 months or so. Last update took awhile as the Dev wanted to a backstory and learned to further his coding. so it pushed the dev time of ep9. Though, according to his status updates he is well over 60% of the way through it. so mid summer is the likely next release date.
Thank you for thus information. And not being a Dik.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

mutad

Mar 25, 2020
After playing the game so often, I can honestly say I'm partial to all the girls you have access to. Well, maybe Sage less so than everyone else. She's got freakishly long legs that just doesn't do it for me as a character for some reason. She is sweet, and I like her personality. So, call me shallow, but I just couldn't settle for her for that reason.
A4089798-04ED-4968-B83F-D82C06648BEC.gif

LOL :ROFLMAO:. I thought i was the only one who thought that. Glad i'm not that crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
The more saves you have, the more comprehensive you get a picture of the whole story.
This is true. -snip- I want to learn the game completely. And if I do that, I'll have 21 runs.
If you have the time I also strongly recommend the above,
Though you guys are making me feel weak sauce with my 13 runs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: bb53 and Darkwen

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
If you have the time I also strongly recommend the above,
Though you guys are making me feel weak sauce with my 13 runs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a question about that you might be able to answer. I have done 5-ish runs so far, the early ones all being neutral or CHICK though with the latest being full on massive DIK (busting up Tyballs and trying to bang everybody wearing a skirt except Arieth and Leon) where I forked my pick between Sage and Others. I did all the scenes available with Jade, so my question is if you don't take Jade up on her offers does MC still have that "I screwed up my whole life and now deserve to go eat worms" inner dialog over and over after he picks the Sage route? I really don't want to go that far back in my saves and avoid the avoidable Jade scenes just to find out.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I have a question about that you might be able to answer. I have done 5-ish runs so far, the early ones all being neutral or CHICK though with the latest being full on massive DIK (busting up Tyballs and trying to bang everybody wearing a skirt except Arieth and Leon) where I forked my pick between Sage and Others. I did all the scenes available with Jade, so my question is if you don't take Jade up on her offers does MC still have that "I screwed up my whole life and now deserve to go eat worms" inner dialog over and over after he picks the Sage route? I really don't want to go that far back in my saves and avoid the avoidable Jade scenes just to find out.
No. He worries because Jade came on to him strongly and may be annoyed that he's said yes to Sage but not her, but he doesn't blame himself.

Reactions: popo990 and JJ1960
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes