• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Maybe I'll try this.

And now I remembered one interesting moment, it is also quite rare. Quinn rejects you in Ep 8 during the library scene if you are on Jill's route.
Does anyone have a screenshot of this moment?
She's say "go to your princess" or something like that.
She said something like , why don't you go to your dinner dated you so like to do.
so far that was the most chill "dumping" in the game.
No Drama, no Crying, no storming out, just a simple, yeah go do your thing, bye. :LOL:

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Halloween's over, but somehow people woke up looking scarier than last night. Here's hoping that a hot shower can fix it.
View attachment 2572137
OMG, I just wonder about something. If we Spend the Night with Mel and Sara, MC will end up in the Hots House in the next morning, does that mean , we might run in to Rio, and have a a Joint Shower with her??? :unsure:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
OMG, I just wonder about something. If we Spend the Night with Mel and Sara, MC will end up in the Hots House in the next morning, does that mean , we might run in to Rio, and have a a Joint Shower with her??? :unsure:
Yeah like the two girls would let you stay. They'll likely kick you out come morning. That or "keep you occupied" for a fair while.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
She said something like , why don't you go to your dinner dated you so like to do.
so far that was the most chill "dumping" in the game.
No Drama, no Crying, no storming out, just a simple, yeah go do your thing, bye. :LOL:
This is very different from her reaction in Ep. 9 if I started dating Sage or Bella.
Apparently when Quinn saw MC with Jill, she realized that she had nothing to regret. :KEK:

Here you go, man I feel so awkward in this save...

oof.png
Yeah, that's it, thanks! One of the best rejections.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Quinn understood that Jill was superior to her in everything and therefore it was useless to compete, she had no chance. :ROFLMAO:
I know you don't like her, but really? Jill is superior than Quinn?
Sound like a bad joke :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, no one of them is superior, we all know the truth: there's two superior girls.
One is redhead, second one is blue-haired.;)

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
View attachment 2574663

Just look at those eyes, she was high as a kite, the only thing she probably could think of is how the hell she ended up in a library in the first place :whistle:
Beautiful eyes, and a deep sensual look. The view of a girl of a great analytical mind, a connoisseur of Nietzsche, Hegel and Kant. We can say that the library is her natural environment. :cautious:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Jill is not a narcissistic drug dealing pimp and a whore, what can not be said about Quinn. Аny girl is better than Quinn, except that "HoT" whore house, with only two decent girls in it :ROFLMAO: and maybe femenists :LOL:
You forgot to mention one thing ...
Narcissistic drug dealing pimps > bananas with broken character development for the sake of target audience. :cool:
And Jill's best non-broken by DPC personality is not available for the player.:(

Ok, "whore house and only two decent girls." This is fake news!

Sage, Elena, Maya, Josy, Heather, Ashley definitely don't fall under the label of "whore". At least half of the house.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If all of you were in a room in real life arguing about who the best girl is that would be my que to walk in acting all chad and slam my fist down on the table and yell "MAYA & JOSY BEST GIRLS!!!!" I then proceed to walk out of said room still looking as dashing as when I entered, While everyone is stunned into silence.

Kruel123

Mar 21, 2023
So for the lastest version of game, i need to download both Season 3 Interlude+Episode 9 and patch, or i only need to download first one ?

terza

Apr 2, 2021
Is there any theory that Derek is Neil's son? To be honest, they look a lot like twins to me, and they have the same sense of humor too. perfect fit makes my skin crawl. neilDe.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: save8lot
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes