mindern

Jul 7, 2017
In EP8 you can take a photo with strippers. This will piss J&M off and they will text the MC. You will have a choice to excuse or to let it be. -2 RP for both or -1 RP if you excuse.
Some lines in dialogues changing.
In EP9 it cements your possibility to Josy flash MC in the hall near his room. Scene checks for status - req neutral or dik, and not affinity. Since having Chick affinity almost always shifts your status far below neutral to one of chick, it's usually available only for Neutral or DIK affinity players. But Neutral player may end S2 with Chick status and this scene will be missed then.

Other reasons - it's exciting to learn all that differences - little or not. As well as DIK affinity 100% blocks us from Chick choises, which is not 100% true for Neutral (where options depends on previous major choises).
Just for my own clarification.

Are we talking the bit where Josy pulls down her top at the party to show the MC a solitary nipple?

I’ve only used the pre-made saves widely distributed on here for the Josy/Maya run which I think is neutral.

I have vague memories of Josy flashing a nipple in the fairy costume… just checking that’s what you’re referring to because it sounds interesting if I’m off base.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Are we talking the bit where Josy pulls down her top at the party to show the MC a solitary nipple?

I’ve only used the pre-made saves widely distributed on here for the Josy/Maya run which I think is neutral.

I have vague memories of Josy flashing a nipple in the fairy costume… just checking that’s what you’re referring to because it sounds interesting if I’m off base.
Josy shows her nipple only on neutral and dik

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Josy is cuteness personified,

In her dazzling,twinkling eyes that shine like emeralds you drown in love,
her captivating,seductive smile melts all hearts on earth,

She is the love in all the hearts of mankind,
She gives hope and happiness with her divine appearance,
ti amo,ti amo josy :love: :love: :love:

"Make love,not war !!":giggle::giggle:
View attachment 2574978
oh fuck, it's so desirable alternate version of the Throuple, Maya is sweet, but Melissa with Josy, lol, I even haven't thinked about it before.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022

Yes, it's this scene exactly.

kk2mBU6.jpg
k5Yk6Zz.jpg

She flashes only when MC status is Neutral or higher (DIK), also dialogue lines is different.
Neutral affinity in case you made a lot of Chick major choises at the end doesn't guarantee getting this scene, because there are no enough time to get Neutral status, scene happens in EP9 free roam 2nd stage.
DIK aff - 100% leads to this scene, because you can't fall below Neutral status and usually stay at DIK scale.

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
Considering Riona, I have a theory. You can't impress her in bed, neither with your endurance nor with sex techniques. She expects deep emotional connection with her partner. Therefore, only players, who would be rewarded to make her cum, will be the ones who had all correct interactions with her. That would be very realistic, imho.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I had this scene several times on different routes. This is what we discussed in the thread - if Jill's path is not completed (Jill is not truly in love with you), we get a much better version of Jill (which is not available).
View attachment 2574966
View attachment 2574971
What do you mean with better version of Jill ? Her costume will be always the same, except her branch. If MC completed her path, changed his mind, they break up - she is in a bee costume, If MC dropped her after the first date (clean path, no kiss) - she is in bee costume, if MC hadn't completed her path, we get scene from your screenshots and she is in a bee costume.

Some dialogue lines changing, depending on relationships with Bella, had we dropped Jill or not and bonus scene and lines with Bianca if Jill rejected MC in restaurant. That's all I remember.

tomikolas1

Apr 25, 2023
Hello is there anyone who has experience with translating games? I started translating a game that doesn't support English characters so I uploaded a new font to the game which worked until the dialogue option showed up in the game. Does anyone know what to do with this? For example the word "přeskočit" (skip)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
What do you mean with better version of Jill ? Her costume will be always the same, except her branch. If MC completed her path, changed his mind, they break up - she is in a bee costume, If MC dropped her after the first date (clean path, no kiss) - she is in bee costume, if MC hadn't completed her path, we get scene from your screenshots and she is in a bee costume.

Some dialogue lines changing, depending on relationships with Bella, had we dropped Jill or not and bonus scene and lines with Bianca if Jill rejected MC in restaurant. That's all I remember.
I mean, when the MC is not on Jill's route and hasn't completed Season 2 as a couple with her, she is the best version of herself. She gradually relaxes, emerging from her shell of the "innocent and naive princess from the tower", which was deliberately created by DPC. The bee suit is one of these hints, the other is an adult reaction to the break with MC we discussed above.

Very serious differences in psychology, it's like two different characters. Jill with MC is acting weird. Wears a ridiculous costume - the smallest elephant in the room. It's more of a source for memes and laughter. 1. Much more serious that she does not see how Bianca hitting on MC. It's happening right before her eyes. And she also accused Tybalt of not understanding social cues. 2. She still needs protection. Oh no, I can't take the walk of shame, Tremolo my knight, protect me. It's not like the Jill in Season 1 and the Jill who fried Rusty in Ep 5 and Tybalt in the restaurant. Rollback to an insecure girl. 3. Naive behavior in the style of vanilla romantic opera. Oh, let's officially announce to everyone that we're dating. Oh, let's get to know my parents as soon as possible! It's the 21st century, who does that at the beginning of a relationship now? These are the highlights and major differences in behavior that led me to ask the question, "What the hell is going on?"

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I mean, when the MC is not on Jill's route and hasn't completed Season 2 as a couple with her, she is the best version of herself. She gradually relaxes, emerging from her shell of the "innocent and naive princess from the tower", which was deliberately created by DPC. The bee suit is one of these hints, the other is an adult reaction to the break with MC we discussed above.

Very serious differences in psychology, it's like two different characters. Jill with MC is acting weird. Wears a ridiculous costume - the smallest elephant in the room. It's more of a source for memes and laughter. 1. Much more serious that she does not see how Bianca hitting on MC. It's happening right before her eyes. And she also accused Tybalt of not understanding social cues. 2. She still needs protection. Oh no, I can't take the walk of shame, Tremolo my knight, protect me. It's not like the Jill in Season 1 and the Jill who fried Rusty in Ep 5 and Tybalt in the restaurant. Rollback to an insecure girl. 3. Naive behavior in the style of vanilla romantic opera. Oh, let's officially announce to everyone that we're dating. Oh, let's get to know my parents as soon as possible! It's the 21st century, who does that at the beginning of a relationship now? These are the highlights and major differences in behavior that led me to ask the question, "What the hell is going on?"
I don't see much differences in Jill characteristics in both route. In Jill route, she is more comfortable with Fuckface and in Halloween party she seemed very uncomfortable in bee costume. (She said it herself and she wore it cause of Bianca) and just because she acting all relaxed doesn't mean she is actually relaxed. She seemed more relaxed in banana costume even tho it was funny and very humiliating.
1. Well, Jill also didn't expected Bella to steal fuckface from him (Non-jill route)
2. I think most girls wouldn't like doing the walk of shame? Especially when it kind of label them as whores? Jill broke up with Rusty cause rusty is a pussy and pretend to be someone else Infront of friends when he is with Jill.
3. Wishing for a relationship to become public is naive behaviour? Dude, what are you smoking? Fuckface want Josy/Maya to meet his father. (People introduce their partners or girlfriend to their friend and family all the time? There is nothing weird about that?)

Lmfao, honestly Jill get way too much shits for no reason. The only issue I have with her character is her facial structure:HideThePain:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't see much differences in Jill characteristics in both route. In Jill route, she is more comfortable with Fuckface and in Halloween party she seemed very uncomfortable in bee costume. (She said it herself and she wore it cause of Bianca) and just because she acting all relaxed doesn't mean she is actually relaxed. She seemed more relaxed in banana costume even tho it was funny and very humiliating.
1. Well, Jill also didn't expected Bella to steal fuckface from him (Non-jill route)
2. I think most girls wouldn't like doing the walk of shame? Especially when it kind of label them as whores? Jill broke up with Rusty cause rusty is a pussy and pretend to be someone else Infront of friends when he is with Jill.
3. Wishing for a relationship to become public is naive behaviour? Dude, what are you smoking? Fuckface want Josy/Maya to meet his father. (People introduce their partners or girlfriend to their friend and family all the time? There is nothing weird about that?)

Lmfao, honestly Jill get way too much shits for no reason. The only issue I have with her character is her facial structure:HideThePain:
1. On non Jill route she weirded by Bella's act, but no Fuckface.
2. It's not about liking the walk of shame, but how to respond to it. How Sage broke the walk of shame is gold. No, not gold, pure iridium. :p I would have liked it more if she boldly went out with MC, and not he went to negotiate in advance.
3. It's too early, at the beginning of a relationship. And how it was played ... I seemed to be watching a Disney cartoon.

I don't hate Jill, it's more of a critique of DPC for how he develops this character. And I love working with Jill model because Imogen is very beautiful, so I test her facial structure all the timeб yeah:ROFLMAO:. This is the only problem with this model.

UPD. Missed this moment. It doesn't look like Jill is comfortable in a banana suit. She mentions that she looks ridiculous, doubts the choice of costumes, and the most important hint that indicates her uncertainty: when Tremolo suggests that Jill choose her as a finalist in the costume contest. She was frightened. "I'm wearing a damn banana suit, Geralt! You understand how ridiculous and embarrassing that would look!" We remember that Jill has stage fright. But she sort of got over that fear in Crossroads. Or not? :unsure:

Last edited:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022

I think it's a matter of taste, mostly. Out of her branch, she rely on Bianca, she's the one who picks out her costume. She feels uncomfortable in it and first thing she ask MC "Is it me?" In her branch she rely on herself. Yes, banana is weird, etc, but it reflects her personality. Honestly, I don't think that she changes and becomes better, while staying alone. At the end of the game, perhaps we will have an option to become someone's cupidon, like we had in AL for Liam. In such similar case I mean Rusty. While we out of Jill branch we will have and see only canon content with her, so I don't see how it will develop and how DPC would show us that better Jill.

Regarding the rest - walk of shame, etc. Different girls handle this situation differently. Sage and Bella doesn't need MC as their white knight, they are able to protect themselves and have more than enough voice for it. Jill is the opposite. And Josy & Maya is somewhere between.

I mean that it won't look cool if all girls will have very similar personalities and will act in the same way most of the time. Differences in appearance is quite not enough for decent plot and gaming experience.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
1. On non Jill route she weirded by Bella's act, but no Fuckface.
2. It's not about liking the walk of shame, but how to respond to it. How Sage broke the walk of shame is gold. No, not gold, pure iridium. :p I would have liked it more if she boldly went out with MC, and not he went to negotiate in advance.
3. It's too early, at the beginning of a relationship. And how it was played ... I seemed to be watching a Disney cartoon.

I don't hate Jill, it's more of a critique of DPC for how he develops this character. And I love working with Jill model because Imogen is very beautiful, so I test her facial structure all the timeб yeah:ROFLMAO:. This is the only problem with this model.

UPD. Missed this moment. It doesn't look like Jill is comfortable in a banana suit. She mentions that she looks ridiculous, doubts the choice of costumes, and the most important hint that indicates her uncertainty: when Tremolo suggests that Jill choose her as a finalist in the costume contest. She was frightened. "I'm wearing a damn banana suit, Geralt! You understand how ridiculous and embarrassing that would look!" We remember that Jill has stage fright. But she sort of got over that fear in Crossroads. Or not? :unsure:
1. I was talking about how she didn't question fuckface living with Bella or being very close with her all of a sudden considering she herself is pursuing him
2. I mean it sage? She is sassy and hot. Jill is not like her and hardly anybody in the campus is as crazy, fun and confident as Sage
3. Not really, fuckface was dating her unofficially for the first two seasons and also it pretty common irl.

Honestly, Jill actually liked and chosen her outfit. It wasn't influenced by Bianca or anyone else for the matter!

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yes, it's this scene exactly.

View attachment 2575370
View attachment 2575372

She flashes only when MC status is Neutral or higher (DIK), also dialogue lines is different.
Neutral affinity in case you made a lot of Chick major choises at the end doesn't guarantee getting this scene, because there are no enough time to get Neutral status, scene happens in EP9 free roam 2nd stage.
DIK aff - 100% leads to this scene, because you can't fall below Neutral status and usually stay at DIK scale.
In short, She is more Dik leaning girl :devilish: :cool:.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Wait what, why didnt Josy flash me :O
Im on perm Dik path and i didnt see no booba.
I told her i think about her every day tho

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes