squares

Mar 27, 2019
I thought Sage was stunning the first time you meet her. Almost no makeup, windy or "I don't give a F" hair style, she easily caught my eye. Or maybe I have a sweet spot for green eyed red heads with freckles... But it's a shame so many authors afraid or lazy to show ladies without "combat camouflage" on their faces even in shower or morning/evening bed scenes. Like, who goes to sleep like that? digi.B got it right and it is amazing how much it adds to immersion.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Everyone is so bored on Reddit that they are seriously discussing lollipop theory and that where the lollipop lies means that Quinn was there. That is, she was even in Jill's room where she was apparently having dirty and obscene lesbian sex with Jill while Tybalt was sniffing her panties in the next room.
Elissa Slater laugh.gif

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I didn't start playing the games on here till late last year and this was one of the first ones i played
After that most games i have played on this site are imo garbage. Nothing compares to being a dik

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Everyone is so bored on Reddit that they are seriously discussing lollipop theory and that where the lollipop lies means that Quinn was there. That is, she was even in Jill's room where she was apparently having dirty and obscene lesbian sex with Jill while Tybalt was sniffing her panties in the next room.
Some people need to get a job.

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
I didn't start playing the games on here till late last year and this was one of the first ones i played
After that most games i have played on this site are imo garbage. Nothing compares to being a dik
Just search for games that interest you and you will defenitly find gems beside BaDIK.
Fan of WoW? Play the Whorecraft Series.
Fan of Metroid and some top-notch pixelart? Play Crisis Point: Extinction.
Fan of League of Legends? Play Noxian Nights.
Like that oldschool flash feeling or Nintendo? Play Fuckerman or MiM - Peach's Untold Tale.
Fan of adventure, Milfs and puzzles? Play NLT Series Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia and The Genesis Order.
Wanna corrupt the neighborhood? Play The Twist.
Getting turned on by a little bit of incest and juicy milkers? Play The Visit, Last Hope or Measuring My Cum.
Fan of Resident Evil and zombies? Play Too Much Light or Boiasshard Arena.
Fan of erotic art and fantasy? Play Warlock and Boobs or Kingdom of Deception.
And last but not least, if you have too much time and like big boobs, play some Holiday Island.
I left out most big VNs, because you can find them yourself.
There is enough to bridge the time in between BaDIK updates.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
judging by the dev updates, it is hard to say when ep 10 will be ready to go. but if i had to guess i would say don't be surprised if the wait is till August or September? hopefully not longer than that. hopefully more even sooner than that. but this is purely a guess. like all BADIK fans, i am eagerly awaiting the next update while i kill time playing all kinds of other games.
1 per calendar year.

Reactions: emtaufik

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Just search for games that interest you and you will defenitly find gems beside BaDIK.
Like that oldschool flash feeling or Nintendo? Play Fuckerman or MiM - Peach's Untold Tale.
Fan of adventure, Milfs and puzzles? Play NLT Series Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia and The Genesis Order.
Getting turned on by a little bit of incest and juicy milkers? Play The Visit, Last Hope or Measuring My Cum.
And last but not least, if you have too much time and like big boobs, play some Holiday Island.
Most of these the history sucks is only about the sex. And those rpg kind of games, most people who enjoys VNS don't like them. No story, too much grind and some loop ugly sex scene.

He is right, you won't find anything like being a dik around here. You will find some that has good story and lacks on renders and graphics, find others that has good graphics but that's all there's to it, or most that has no story, no graphics and it's all about the guy who lives with a landlady and her daughters and fuck them all, or others trying poorly to copy being a dik. This is the only one with such quality being developed. Even Philly who apparently is DPC's friend, seems to have lost a little bit of his touch on his Broken dreamers VN.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I thought Sage was stunning the first time you meet her. Almost no makeup, windy or "I don't give a F" hair style, she easily caught my eye. Or maybe I have a sweet spot for green eyed red heads with freckles... But it's a shame so many authors afraid or lazy to show ladies without "combat camouflage" on their faces even in shower or morning/evening bed scenes. Like, who goes to sleep like that? digi.B got it right and it is amazing how much it adds to immersion.
True. I also got in love with that sage, now I don't really care much about her. Even though in real life is the same. You will hardly see any woman who steps out of their house without make up on. And now we can't tell them we don't like make up or we prefer seeing them without it, because we have no rights to give opinions on what they to to their body.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Most of these the history sucks is only about the sex. And those rpg kind of games, most people who enjoys VNS don't like them. No story, too much grind and some loop ugly sex scene.

He is right, you won't find anything like being a dik around here. You will find some that has good story and lacks on renders and graphics, find others that has good graphics but that's all there's to it, or most that has no story, no graphics and it's all about the guy who lives with a landlady and her daughters and fuck them all, or others trying poorly to copy being a dik. This is the only one with such quality being developed. Even Philly who apparently is DPC's friend, seems to have lost a little bit of his touch on his Broken dreamers VN.
Yeah something I noticed after playing a few visual novels on here is that the mc in a lot of them is a disgusting creep who
only cares about sex that has turned me off a lot of games on here
Also I tried a couple sandbox games but the grinding in them was fucking ridiculous

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
True. I also got in love with that sage, now I don't really care much about her. Even though in real life is the same. You will hardly see any woman who steps out of their house without make up on. And now we can't tell them we don't like make up or we prefer seeing them without it, because we have no rights to give opinions on what they to to their body.
It seems you and i think alot alike lol
i wish more women would not wear make up. I think a women who is confident enough in herself to go out with no make up on is sexy as hell

Reactions: 7thOmen

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Yeah something I noticed after playing a few visual novels on here is that the mc in a lot of them is a disgusting creep who
only cares about sex that has turned me off a lot of games on here
Also I tried a couple sandbox games but the grinding in them was fucking ridiculous
We all know we love sex. But when it's too much, when they just make girls to sit on your dick for no reason, it gets annoying. You don't even build a connection with a character and they already want to suck your dick.
I think they don't realize that. What makes being a dik famous is the fact that we all created a connection with certain character. They all have personality. They make us eager for a new update to keep building our relationship with them and even invest in their creation. 99,8% of developers will never understand that. They think it's just about the naked renders and sex animations.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Roughly 6-8 months or so. Last update took awhile as the Dev wanted to a backstory and learned to further his coding. so it pushed the dev time of ep9. Though, according to his status updates he is well over 60% of the way through it. so mid summer is the likely next release date.

bb53

Nov 1, 2022
hello again, im just wondering if there will be a main girl after rejecting josy and maya( or rather being rejected xd) ik i have fuckbuddy relationship with sage but will be there another relationship? romantic one y'know.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
I'll add some for my personal list. You can try What a Legend!, Summertime Saga, or Paradise Lust. Those 3 are the greatest 2D game in this site, imo. I consider WaL and PL as hidden gem, since SS is so freakin popular. For PL, it have pretty good update schedule, so you can definitely enjoyed it in the long run.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes