Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Looks like Jill also as a movies career.
I always look at the characters in these games as being like actors and actresses. Just like the same actors appear in different movies playing different characters. I always thought it would be interesting to add in credits where you have the asset name and "starring as:" character name type of thing.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
judging by the dev updates, it is hard to say when ep 10 will be ready to go. but if i had to guess i would say don't be surprised if the wait is till August or September? hopefully not longer than that. hopefully more even sooner than that. but this is purely a guess. like all BADIK fans, i am eagerly awaiting the next update while i kill time playing all kinds of other games.

Reactions: луна

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Halloween's over, but somehow people woke up looking scarier than last night. Here's hoping that a hot shower can fix it.
View attachment 2572137
#KillMeNow ????? :eek::eek::eek:
Jeez Rio, We already fear for your fate, you don't need to add oil in to the fire:LOL:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023

Halloween's over, but somehow people woke up looking scarier than last night. Here's hoping that a hot shower can fix it.
View attachment 2572137
Having been married for a few years now. You almost live with two women - The glammed up, beautiful woman who is caked in make up. Then there is the woman, post-party and morning after, who looks like an entirely beast. "Who are you and what have you done with my wife?" are questions I have asked... Though usually ends up with me on the sofa for the night.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017

View attachment 2572137
I swear Riona looks 1000 times better with no make-up.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I always look at the characters in these games as being like actors and actresses. Just like the same actors appear in different movies playing different characters. I always thought it would be interesting to add in credits where you have the asset name and "starring as:" character name type of thing.
In the BaDIK fan art thread, there is one piece of fan art from a couple of years ago playing with the idea of metafiction. It features the actresses that give life to Quinn, Sage and Jill during backstage time in this alternate universe the artist has made up. I love it, honestly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes