SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
I don't know, but looking at the Jill preview, I don't think something bad happened in particular. I have the gut feeling that while MC and Jill visit her parents, something during conversation was brought up, and I think that the something was Jill sister (because of the main menu pic) and Jill is simply missing her and mc is comforting her, being there for her.

Reactions: StultusAnglicus

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I don't know, but looking at the Jill preview, I don't think something bad happened in particular. I have the gut feeling that while MC and Jill visit her parents, something during conversation was brought up, and I think that the something was Jill sister (because of the main menu pic) and Jill is simply missing her and mc is comforting her, being there for her.
we have literally had MC sitting with X girl like this multiple times already in the game. how is there anything more to glean from this particular screenshot than all the other times this has already happened in game with other people or even Jill? this is truly like a non-preview IMO

Mikegt1

Jun 21, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
next update release date

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
we have literally had MC sitting with X girl like this multiple times already in the game. how is there anything more to glean from this particular screenshot than all the other times this has already happened in game with other people or even Jill? this is truly like a non-preview IMO
True, there can tons of eh..what's the word... situations behind the preview. i'm kinda sure this is yet another "mindfuck ala std" preview where the actuall reason can be be something non main story related

Reactions: SomboSteel

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
It's not an important event because they aren't sitting on a bench.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes