KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Jill's just told Fuckface that she's told Bianca about her fiance cheating and Fuckface is unhappy because he wasn't around for the conversation and missed the chance to comfort Bianca afterwards.
I don't understand why so much attention is paid to Bianca. What's so special about her?! Great ass?! Well, yes, I agree, it's a good ass. But there are a lot of great ass's in college. No matter what anyone says about Jill, she is really unique. She manages to live with a missing brain. Fuckface won't be able to find another one like her.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yes, he turned her into a cartoon character. Like Tybalt. It's funny, but sometimes beyond common sense. In my opinion, all the characters of the game, with the exception of Jill and Tybalt, are very well written. I believe them. I have met such people in real life. Such as Tommy, Sarah, Sage, Jade with Stephen and even Dawe with Arieth. But I've never met anyone like Jill and Tybalt. And moreover, I don't believe that such people exist in nature.
I have met people like Tybalt in real life and there are quite a few of them. And they are not necessarily very rich, they just need something to feel superior to others - usually the latest iPhone is enough.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't understand why so much attention is paid to Bianca. What's so special about her?! Great ass?! Well, yes, I agree, it's a good ass. But there are a lot of great ass's in college. No matter what anyone says about Jill, she is really unique. She manages to live with a missing brain. Fuckface won't be able to find another one like her.
She represents a chance to break Jill's heart, it is her only quality

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yes, he turned her into a cartoon character. Like Tybalt. It's funny, but sometimes beyond common sense. In my opinion, all the characters of the game, with the exception of Jill and Tybalt, are very well written. I believe them. I have met such people in real life. Such as Tommy, Sarah, Sage, Jade with Stephen and even Dawe with Arieth. But I've never met anyone like Jill and Tybalt. And moreover, I don't believe that such people exist in nature.
Tybalt I can see it as a cartoon character with how we can bully him and his marriage proposal to Jill, but what is cartoony about Jill?

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I have met people like Tybalt in real life and there are quite a few of them. And they are not necessarily very rich, they just need something to feel superior to others - usually the latest iPhone is enough.
Well, I know, assholes exist. And quite a lot. But the DPC turned Tybalt into some kind of mega-asshole, the emperor of assholes, Gaius Assholus Caesar.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well, I know, assholes exist. And quite a lot. But the DPC turned Tybalt into some kind of mega-asshole, the emperor of assholes, Gaius Assholus Caesar.
Tybalt is such a satirical caricature, a set of cliches of a rich man who received all his wealth without working a day in his life, but considers himself superior to others. The collective image of the spoiled child of rich parents. There are a lot of these collective images in the game and they work well, but with Jill it is a clear mistake, he deliberately makes her a caricature virgin princess from the tower. For example, in Season 1, Jill behaved completely differently, or in the prologue of Episode 5 - how she sends Rusty off is just gold.
Such contrasts in behavior cast doubt on the reality of what is happening.

Reactions: KАRАMBA

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Older men turn to younger girls is that older women are 'soiled'. Younger girls are more naïve to depravity, or in another sense, more 'pure'

DPC knows what Jill's audience is and that same audience feeds him
Sometimes younger girls are mature then they are given credit for but I don't know what that got to do with Jill :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AchedCroissant
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes