lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

I'm continuing work on a free-roam event, and I've carried out most of the needed environmental design this week. All ~30 characters used in the free-roam are prepared and I'm in the process of making static renders and animations.

I've posed a cutscene-like animation and worked my way through a long scene, and right now, I'm working on art and code for the final mini-game to be added in episode 10.

I probably have ~500-1000 renders and two lewd scenes left before I can move on from this free-roam event - which is the big one in episode 10. I will likely be working on it for a couple of more weeks.

Here are some updated numbers for the episode:

• Posed static renders: 3002 (60%)
  • Posed animations: 196 (65%)
Percentages are based on the Episode 9 count. As always, take the percentages with a grain of salt. My gut feeling says there's a lot left to do, especially in main girl branches, but it's coming along smoothly and animations render faster than before, thanks to the PC upgrades.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Boy, he'll so gonna run for another "biggest update so far":HideThePain:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020

Percentages are based on the Episode 9 count. As always, take the percentages with a grain of salt. My gut feeling says there's a lot left to do, especially in main girl branches, but it's coming along smoothly and animations render faster than before, thanks to the PC upgrades.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I'm getting a bad feeling after reading this. I hope it will be ready before the end of Summer, though.

Reactions: Redd23

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
The pillow party at the HOTs is going to be fun next episode, lots of work going into it.

Maybe we can get some sauna sex, there's not a lot of places MC hasn't fucked but that's one of them.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
:( Going to miss such a good game. I hate incest, it is creeping every game. Is there any option to skip it?
That was a render I created for laughs, it's not in the game. Derek loves his sister as a sister and is protective of her. It's actually a very good brother - sister relationship (much like me and my own sister, only she likes men).

There's no incest in the game.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

Here are some updated numbers for the episode:

• Posed static renders: 3002 (60%)
  • Posed animations: 196 (65%)

10 000 renders and 5000 animations confirmed. We'll get to play in 2 years.

I probably have ~500-1000 renders and two lewd scenes left before I can move on from this free-roam event - which is the big one in episode 10. I will likely be working on it for a couple of more weeks.
Please no. I think we've seen enough free roams to last us a lifetime.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Okay, good news and possibly bad news based on the numbers from the Status Update. I opened the stats from mpa71 and looked at the development speed of Ep.9 to compare with Ep.10.

Episode 9 art development speed:
Static Renders: 123 /week
Animations: 7.39/week

Development was rather slow. Now I compared with the data given by the DPC. At the moment, 20 weeks have passed, and after considering the data obtained, I calculated the result.

Episode 10 art development speed:
Static Renders: 151/week
Animations: 9.8/week

Of course, he indicated only posed art, but I doubt that he will have a render queue at all with the new hardware, DPC himself confirmed that the rendering is faster. This can be said to be good news. Now I accurately calculated the end of work with art, calculating the amount of remaining art according to the size of Ep.9.
For Static Renders it is 13.5 weeks - early August.
For Animations - 10.9 weeks, that means to July 20th.
There may be slight fluctuations in direction of increase or decrease depending on the complexity of the art to be posed.
So if everything goes according to this scenario without a further increase in the episode, then we can expect a release in early-mid August and the development time will take 7.5-8 months (don't forget about the beta test)

And now the bad news. This is DPC. We know how much he loves to add, polish something or think that something can be added. If the episode grows to 5500+ renders and a couple more long animations, then you should not wait until the end of August-September. Here, unfortunately, DPC itself becomes a bottleneck and posing scenes can delay work - manual posing is just hell, I speak from my own experience.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I had a june-july time in my head for episode 10. Makes sense given his high work ethic and how much he has invested into his brand. 6-8 months is great for a large update with 5+ renders and many animations. Considering he is doing it all on his own, makes his speed, and the volume of content, even more impressive.

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Had the slightest hope we might get 2 update in a year with faster PC guess not oh well 1 update a year kinda hope it's has only 3 seasons now

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Had the slightest hope we might get 2 update in a year with faster PC guess not oh well 1 update a year kinda hope it's has only 3 seasons now
When episode 10 comes out that will be two episodes in a span of a year. What are you on about?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes