John Ness

Feb 23, 2021
I bet even before DPC finishes this game, he will start planning the next one. He has developed impressive skills as a game developer and loves his job, he probably won't want to stop.

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
He shouldn’t be that old. I don’t remember for how long this game has been going, but he says his age at the start of the game in the intro with Jill. So just add the two.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Very good news! With this updated setup and the mood of DPK I expect a release by the end of May - early June after my birhday :PogChamp:(y).
Won't really know what the window is looking like until we get some more numbers right now at best I'm hoping for late June or July but no worse then August or September but again not really going to know until DPC gives numbers

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
is there a way to extract the render image files in the game? I want to try upscaling some into 4k other than relying on screenshots which do not display the same quality since they are rendered in 1080. Games like Fashion Business are available in the image folder but not Being A Dik

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
is there a way to extract the render image files in the game? I want to try upscaling some into 4k other than relying on screenshots which do not display the same quality since they are rendered in 1080. Games like Fashion Business are available in the image folder but not Being A Dik
I think there's a lot of extraction tools or Ren'Py games out there.

луна

Aug 24, 2021
Unren, or you can use the key S to take a screenshot, dont forget to press H to hide the quick menu.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i really don't feel satiated by Ep 9, I wish Ep 10 could come quicker.
There isn't a lot of main story that gets progressed in Ep 9, it's mostly just partying, and having a good time.

I want more rollercoaster, lol

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
For me honestly Ep 9 was a blast.
It felt so rewarding after fixing the mansion and managed to keep the car.
Yes it felt kinda short even for me, after i completed it, i was left with wanting more, it didnt feel right as other episodes have.
But i really cant complain, i still had amazing time. That music was a blast, probably the wildest party ever so far, gotta be my favorite.
The dorm party was also amazing, gotta be my second favorite.
The preps party is the one that actually sucked, did not have a good time lol

Bubba McSmith

Oct 30, 2020
For me honestly Ep 9 was a blast.
It felt so rewarding after fixing the mansion and managed to keep the car.
Yes it felt kinda short even for me, after i completed it, i was left with wanting more, it didnt feel right as other episodes have.
But i really cant complain, i still had amazing time. That music was a blast, probably the wildest party ever so far, gotta be my favorite.
The dorm party was also amazing, gotta be my second favorite.
The preps party is the one that actually sucked, did not have a good time lol
The preps party was the first time DPC really took free roam events to the next level, which is why it's not that great. He didn't really have his technique for longer free roams ironed out yet. Besides, the preps just aren't that interesting beyond a few one liners. Some characters are just better as backstory, and most preps fall in that category. I still don't like Episode 5 that much because of the preps party encompassing 2/3rds of the episode. It's the only episode I felt was a step back from the episode before it.

Episode 9 was great on the first playthrough. The 7th playthrough however... branching and long free roams don't mix.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In the first run there is always more enthusiasm for the new content, but the flaws in playability were already visible.

There's a complete lack of a narrative, you have to continually check outstanding tasks, which are activated not always for a comprehensible cause, and to solve most of them you simply have to jump from one room to another for no particular reason (and sometimes that's not enough either).

Honestly, it's not that I felt so much that I was checking how the party is going, the tasks related to the party are few and also quite generic (if MC doesn't put back the pastries it will be a real drama...) and the feedback is pre-determined by our choice upstream of the party itself.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes