Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
but that's not the point. at the end of the story Sage risks finding herself with her adoptive family completely destroyed, a stepfather in jail and all over the papers.

and a very similar fate could befall her sorority, involved in the drug and restaurant scandal, for the drugs we don't know, but for the restaurant a large group of the sorority is involved.

the level of drama that will touch Sage is very high, higher than for the other LIs (excluding Bella we have no idea what she will have to face and us with her)
Damn, when you put it that way. She's truly walking on a thin ice. I think that's why they write Sage's route fairly safe and not intertwined with other girls so far until the Crossroad (when you found out that Jade is her mum, so you pretty much fucked if you fucked Jade and continue on Sage path). The drama that comes to her as one of the main girls, waits ahead.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
People here is wild when talking about girls they love, or bashing girls that they don't like.
Well, in most cases, yes, they are. But, not Quinn's fans. Quinn's fans are the most friendliest,understanding and kind of all fans. You can love Jill or even Maya, no problem. After all, your delusions are your property. Just remember the kindness of Quinn's fans, and vote for Quinn in the next best girl election. Because let's be honest, your girls won't stand a chance.;)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, in most cases, yes, they are. But, not Quinn's fans. Quinn's fans are the most friendliest,understanding and kind of all fans. You can love Jill or even Maya, no problem. After all, your delusions are your property. Just remember the kindness of Quinn's fans, and vote for Quinn in the next best girl election. Because let's be honest, your girls won't stand a chance.;)
ou0wsm0.png

nothing new :ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I just completed a couple of playthroughs and I was struck by how Sarah's renders are the ones that look most like a photo of an actual girl to me, closely followed by Josy's. The rest of them are still nestled somewhere in the uncanny valley, though they are significantly better than almost all other AVNs with far less complexity and content choices. For instance I love Bella as a character but damn she looks like a cartoon most of the time.
Of all the MGs, Bella's look is the only unrealistic one, gigantic boobs to please the fetishists and at the expense of realism. All the other girls are mostly natural looking except for a few SG MILFs. The first thing I did when I got to Bella's model was to try to make it more realistic:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't quote me on it, but I think they're DAZ studio store models.
Not %100 sure. Someone who's more familiar with DAZ store assets could probably confirm this.
The new guy at DAZ is here. These are really models for DAZ3D. But in this engine, they can be corrected, changed to your liking, and even mix several different models in one - all this is called "morphing". For example Jill is a completely original "P3D Imogen for Victoria 8" model.
And many other girls, such as Zoey, Bella, Sage, Josy, have gone through complex morphing from different assets.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Of all the MGs, Bella's look is the only unrealistic one, gigantic boobs to please the fetishists and at the expense of realism. All the other girls are mostly natural looking except for a few SG MILFs. The first thing I did when I got to Bella's model was to try to make it more realistic:

The new guy at DAZ is here. These are really models for DAZ3D. But in this engine, they can be corrected, changed to your liking, and even mix several different models in one - all this is called "morphing". For example Jill is a completely original "P3D Imogen for Victoria 8" model.
And many other girls, such as Zoey, Bella, Sage, Josy, have gone through complex morphing from different assets.
let's say that Jill has remained very recognisable, and in many games she is used in a fairly 'crude' way.

On the other models a remarkable job has been done, difficult to find 'look-alikes' around, maybe just Josy and SGs as Elena

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

TYVM for that clarification.
I might have a couple more questions for you at some point. Not going to go into details here, but I do have a something I could use some input on when the time is more appropriate. (y) :cool:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
View attachment 2566979

While at it, i think, this is the best, if not the best, shot of Sage. Damn, she's so freaking beautiful. And the composition of the shot too. The wall in her back, complementing her hair, and the slight tint of her lipstick, while the green complementing her eyes, deeply looking at Tremolo. Totally second best girl overall for a reason. Ps: Best girl, in terms of route and gameplay.
You are absolutely right. The best girl in every way. It goes without saying that there was already a vote on this before.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
let's say that Jill has remained very recognisable, and in many games she is used in a fairly 'crude' way.

On the other models a remarkable job has been done, difficult to find 'look-alikes' around, maybe just Josy and SGs as Elena
That's right, Jill is very "easy". Uploaded the model, added hair, cosmetics and ... done. I started DAZ playing with Jill and Nicole.
DPC said he added Jill as a fifth MG at the last moment, so he didn't bother creating a completely original character.
Let's not forget about Nora either.
;)
Almost all MILFs look caricature-unnatural, with the exception of Cathy and Nicole, although Nicole is too young for this category.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
That's right, Jill is very "easy". Uploaded the model, added hair, cosmetics and ... done. I started DAZ playing with Jill and Nicole.
DPC said he added Jill as a fifth MG at the last moment, so he didn't bother creating a completely original character.

Almost all MILFs look caricature-unnatural, with the exception of Cathy and Nicole, although Nicole is too young for this category.
And forgot to mention Sandy as well.

But yeh, I 100% agree with you. Fact that absurd artistic liberties was taken with them, at first nearly threw me off the VN. But the writing and slapstick side of the story just drew me further into it. After playing it more times than I care to admit, I can safely say I don't think about that so much anymore. That's not mentioning the complexity of DPC's plot creation and the mystery behind it all is simply captivating to say the least.
(y) :cool:

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
TYVM for that clarification.
I might have a couple more questions for you at some point. Not going to go into details here, but I do have a something I could use some input on when the time is more appropriate. (y) :cool:
You can DM me anytime. But about DAZ, I'm a brand new in this topic.
And forgot to mention Sandy as well.

But yeh, I 100% agree with you. Fact that absurd artistic liberties was taken with them, at first nearly threw me off the VN. But the writing and slapstick side of the story just drew me further into it. After playing it more times than I care to admit, I can safely say I don't think about that so much anymore. That's not mentioning the complexity of DPC's plot creation and the mystery behind it all is simply captivating to say the least.
(y) :cool:
Like me, I stayed in this game for the characters and story, but it would be nice to fix the looks of some.

UPD: ottercon, what your damn problem?

Last edited:

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: c0gnomen

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
bella1.jpg

PC Upgrade completed

Still sick but managed to get the Isabella PC up and running today. And with that, my hardware upgrades are complete.

Here's the first test render. I started rendering animations for episode 10 on it just a few minutes ago. Hopefully, it will work as intended without much more work.

Enjoy!

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

PC Upgrade completed

Still sick but managed to get the Isabella PC up and running today. And with that, my hardware upgrades are complete.

Here's the first test render. I started rendering animations for episode 10 on it just a few minutes ago. Hopefully, it will work as intended without much more work.

Enjoy!
big_love3.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes