Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

PC Upgrade completed

Still sick but managed to get the Isabella PC up and running today. And with that, my hardware upgrades are complete.

Here's the first test render. I started rendering animations for episode 10 on it just a few minutes ago. Hopefully, it will work as intended without much more work.

Enjoy!
Looking good.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

PC Upgrade completed

Still sick but managed to get the Isabella PC up and running today. And with that, my hardware upgrades are complete.

Here's the first test render. I started rendering animations for episode 10 on it just a few minutes ago. Hopefully, it will work as intended without much more work.

Enjoy!
It's time to do a remake of all 9 episodes... Do it DrPinkCake

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I mean he has like 8 pcs with 4090s now. Rendering long animations should take DPC a few minutes now... Back in the realm of mortals it takes me 5 days to render a minute long animation. fml.

Reactions: TREXrg

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Look at her lack of tan lines, and she lives alone in a huge house with a private pool, do you really think she needs or has use for a bikinis you fool? Smh :WeSmart::Kappa:
It's her parents' house only she had to kill them and keep their property don't act like she bought it

I bet that bikini belonged to her mother and it was the only one that fit that fat cow.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

PC Upgrade completed

Enjoy!
10k renders and 5k animations confirmed

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Someone send me the address of Isabella's house, I will donate her several Bikinis

The poor woman not only has a shitty diet but also has only one bikini
How will you know what size to get Bella you wouldn't want to spend her one to big she might get the wrong idea and we all know what she can with a axe just ask headless James

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
it was the only one that fit that fat cow.
No, please don't say that, the MILKER cowgirl people will hear and come running. Just fatty cakes, or big chungus will do!

How will you know what size to get Bella you wouldn't want to spend her one to big she might get the wrong idea and we all know what she can with a axe just ask headless James
Headless is pretty redundant when she would clearly chop him up into more disposable pieces. She's gotten away with this for too long to think less :WeSmart::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

khamael

Oct 9, 2018
Not sure is anyone is/has facing this issue. At the end of the second roam in the Halloween party (Episode 9), the game is looping between Isabella arriving and Jill getting her a mask to join the party and Sage finding out that Isabella is the mummy. The game keeps on going from one scene into the other.
I have this same issure, is there some type of fix or is save screwed i only have 1 save just before this bug

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
DPС is pretty old himself, I think he's over 40, maybe more, so he's unlikely to be able to create another game.
Unless he's much older than that, I can't see any problem with him being over 40. If you were to tell me that he's currently over sixty... The big hiatus or even total abandonment of his current career after finishing with this game, if they come to happen, would most likely come as a consequence of him getting burnt out after putting so many years and hours of work into this game.

Reactions: D-ricky
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes