Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
It will be fun if the DPC decides to apply Jill's banana/bee version to future paths. I mean, on Jill's path, she will be always banana to the end. But for other paths, especially if you choose Bella's root and kiss Jill(ep 9), then she will be a hot sex bomb in the future.But she won't be with MC:devilish::devilish:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
There's a complete lack of a narrative
I can't completely disagree with you there, although, it's important to point out that most players will skip a lot of (if not entirely) the 'reading' going through the intro with Zoey's chapter (and there's a lot of context concerning Zoey's relationship with the MC and how her character evolves and grows from it). That's not to mention that having the option to entirely skip it with the only choice of having Zoey "calm her down", or "take her ex-friend's phone". Not playing that section will certainly cut down on the entire experience.

After running through it all again yesterday, I realized I had forgotten so much from that part which easily contains at least 30% of that episode. There's so much 'written' story in there that I think many just 'skim' through it, giving the impression of this update being shorter than the others. And after replaying that bit instead of what I usually do which was skip it.

Now, on that same token, I completely get it how this particular episode can leave some feeling that it's not delivering the same 'impact' as most of the previous ones. But I have a feeling that it will be an important one for the global context of the story. The party is the bonus part of this episode I think, whereas the intro to it with Zoey's backstory is actually the important part of it.

sign_gimebeer.gif

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I can't completely disagree with you there, although, it's important to point out that most players will skip a lot of (if not entirely) the 'reading' going through the intro with Zoey's chapter (and there's a lot of context concerning Zoey's relationship with the MC and how her character evolves and grows from it). That's not to mention that having the option to entirely skip it with the only choice of having Zoey "calm her down", or "take her ex-friend's phone". Not playing that section will certainly cut down on the entire experience.

After running through it all again yesterday, I realized I had forgotten so much from that part which easily contains at least 30% of that episode. There's so much 'written' story in there that I think many just 'skim' through it, giving the impression of this update being shorter than the others. And after replaying that bit instead of what I usually do which was skip it.

Now, on that same token, I completely get it how this particular episode can leave some feeling that it's not delivering the same 'impact' as most of the previous ones. But I have a feeling that it will be an important one for the global context of the story. The party is the bonus part of this episode I think, whereas the intro to it with Zoey's backstory is actually the important part of it.

View attachment 2569657
:oops: :unsure: :unsure:
What are you talking about? The Interlude has nothing to do with what I said.

The free roam of chapter 9 is heavily lacking in narrative, there isn't one, or more, quests that tie the various tasks together

• Red Heart
Reactions: SomboSteel

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
:oops: :unsure: :unsure:
What are you talking about? The Interlude has nothing to do with what I said.

The free roam of chapter 9 is heavily lacking in narrative, there isn't one, or more, quests that tie the various tasks together
That's why I said "I can't entirely disagree with you".
Then I just pointed out that the party was most likely not the point of that episode. Story-wise I think it was just a bonus due to what you point out about it not having much of a narrative.

Basically it feels like it's just 'icing' and 'fluff' as far as the overall story is concerned.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
DPC stated, way back when, that the party was just a party. something he wanted to do since the very start of the game's development. That, and also, it wasn't going to be a narrative heavy thing. Instead just pulling at some strings for the narrative to come.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Judging by their expression, I suspect that's the scene where Jill is telling you that her parents don't approve of the MC and how they're forcing her to dump him.
:unsure:
or it could be your secret visit to Jill while on the Bella path or yeah.... "My parents think you're a bum. They compared you to the gum underneath a shoe."

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Part of me is unhappy with how DPC is breaking her personality.
Yes, he turned her into a cartoon character. Like Tybalt. It's funny, but sometimes beyond common sense. In my opinion, all the characters of the game, with the exception of Jill and Tybalt, are very well written. I believe them. I have met such people in real life. Such as Tommy, Sarah, Sage, Jade with Stephen and even Dawe with Arieth. But I've never met anyone like Jill and Tybalt. And moreover, I don't believe that such people exist in nature.

squares

Mar 27, 2019
Really weird render. At first I thought his hand was on her, like he was hugging, supporting her, but it's not. His hands are down. He stares at something either shocked or at disbelief, she also looks very concerned. Now compare it to a render with Rio and tell me again, who is going to be happy with who. :cool:

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Judging by their expression, I suspect that's the scene where Jill is telling you that her parents don't approve of the MC and how they're forcing her to dump him.
:unsure:
Idk, judging by their expression, it appears that Tremolo told Jill he had just applied to serve in the foreign legion in Ukraine.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes