Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
is there a way to extract the render image files in the game? I want to try upscaling some into 4k other than relying on screenshots which do not display the same quality since they are rendered in 1080. Games like Fashion Business are available in the image folder but not Being A Dik
I prefer myself. It's a simple executable, you just drag a .rpa file on top of the executable and it extracts it. It's just that easy. No typing, no nothing. It will extract into the same folder, but if you're doing it inside the game folder, the result will be the extracted images in the right place. I will often delete the original RPA file once done as the game will still run with the extracted images (they do not NEED to be inside the RPA).

Note: it has been updated, I just tested it with RenPY 8.0.3 files.

Reactions: Jumbi

KaiserPyro

Mar 21, 2020
Of all the MGs, Bella's look is the only unrealistic one, gigantic boobs to please the fetishists and at the expense of realism. All the other girls are mostly natural looking except for a few SG MILFs. The first thing I did when I got to Bella's model was to try to make it more realistic:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The new guy at DAZ is here. These are really models for DAZ3D. But in this engine, they can be corrected, changed to your liking, and even mix several different models in one - all this is called "morphing". For example Jill is a completely original "P3D Imogen for Victoria 8" model.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And many other girls, such as Zoey, Bella, Sage, Josy, have gone through complex morphing from different assets.
Ruined!

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
After I saw the character behind of Jill, Im definetly a fan of Victoria 1682376794724.png . After all the game she appered she deserves a uniqe character of her own. an actress, a model with mentioning that she played as Jill in Badik and has a completly diffrent personlity then Jill.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes