Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
hello again, im just wondering if there will be a main girl after rejecting josy and maya( or rather being rejected xd) ik i have fuckbuddy relationship with sage but will be there another relationship? romantic one y'know.
It depends on how you shaped your character. If you in DIK Affinity, you can go with Sage or Others route. I'm pretty sure you can get solo route with Maya and Josy (idk if it's available if they rejected you, since i never make them reject me). And if you in NEUTRAL or CHICK Affinity, you can definitely go with Jill (best girl) or Bella.

bb53

Nov 1, 2022
It depends on how you shaped your character. If you in DIK Affinity, you can go with Sage or Others route. I'm pretty sure you can get solo route with Maya and Josy (idk if it's available if they rejected you, since i never make them reject me). And if you in NEUTRAL or CHICK Affinity, you can definitely go with Jill (best girl) or Bella.
well lol seems like i have sage path only. im a massive dik rn so yea. well jill is cute and bella but they need chick path that's why i didnt want to stay at bella place. idk i would continue this game after but i dont want to be with maya and josy(maybe josy) but maya, im really done with her after what she did. all that being honest 100% is bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: Jumbi

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
well lol seems like i have sage path only. im a massive dik rn so yea. well jill is cute and bella but they need chick path that's why i didnt want to stay at bella place. idk i would continue this game after but i dont want to be with maya and josy(maybe josy) but maya, im really done with her after what she did. all that being honest 100% is bullshit.
I think you can still go with Other's path. So, if you want to go in other route, make your way in Swyper, Jade and The Pink Rose girls. And in the prep party, there's a chance for you to go in only Josy or only Maya when Derek ask you about your relationship with them both.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bb53

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
After playing the game so often, I can honestly say I'm partial to all the girls you have access to. Well, maybe Sage less so than everyone else. She's got freakishly long legs that just doesn't do it for me as a character for some reason. She is sweet, and I like her personality. So, call me shallow, but I just couldn't settle for her for that reason.

• Haha
Reactions: bb53 and mutad

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
After playing the game so often, I can honestly say I'm partial to all the girls you have access to. Well, maybe Sage less so than everyone else. She's got freakishly long legs that just doesn't do it for me as a character for some reason. She is sweet, and I like her personality. So, call me shallow, but I just couldn't settle for her for that reason.
Just cut her leg, man.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
hello again, im just wondering if there will be a main girl after rejecting josy and maya( or rather being rejected xd) ik i have fuckbuddy relationship with sage but will be there another relationship? romantic one y'know.
So far yes but its clear there will be a Josy or maya path later even if you got rejected. If you want to go after Josy you should tell Derek you still have feelings for her. If you do that you get two more interactions later. 1 you can kiss her during the hots party and you will be able to confort her after the whole maya dad thing in your bed. If you didn't tell derek you have feelings for her then those two options are not available. Also during the party tell her you think about it all the time. These situations makes it clear that you still have a chance later. If I were you I would do those things also when you have to go to either Josy or maya choose to go to Josy. At the end make two saves one for Sage and one for others. The others path will be your best bet then you don't have to deal with cheating on Sage. I have a save or two ready for that exact situation.

Reactions: bb53

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Not everyone can be a hobbit like Josy.
Josy isn't my fav either. just throwing that in there. Her "passionate" look and stare kinda turns me off her when she does that. That mood is horrifyingly done IMHO. When she goes into that "mood" she just gives me the creeps instead of being enticing. When she looks at the MC with that "half-assed" passionate stare, I just get the feeling she's about to pull out a pair scissors and go all " Lorena Bobbitt" on the MC.

Bella has the best facial expressions for a passionate look, other than the fact she doesn't smile all that much.
But to each our own I suppose.

:cool:

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Josy isn't my fav either. just throwing that in there. Her "passionate" look and stare kinda turns me off her when she does that. That mood is horrifyingly done IMHO. When she goes into that "mood" she just gives me the creeps instead of being enticing. When she looks at the MC with that "half-assed" passionate stare, I just get the feeling she's about to pull out a pair scissors and go all " Lorena Bobbitt" on the MC.

Bella has the best facial expressions for a passionate look, other than the fact she doesn't smile all that much.
But to each our own I suppose.

:cool:
It's okay, there has to be people with mediocre taste too, so we can distinguish the true quality :p :cool:
:ROFLMAO:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Also, I wonder when we'll get some more Cathy action again.
She does leave you saying "who knows what will happen in the future".. or something to that effect.
Which leaves me holding my breath for her to 'return to action'.

:love:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I asked myself the same question in 2020. They rejected me and felt a bit sad (I prefer DIK affinity). But you have great potential. Sage, Quinn, Riona, Lily, Nicole, Camila. Even Bella fits the DIK route if you play your cards right in the beginning, but you will lose some unique events for CHICK players.
But it's best to create several saves and try to play differently, the game is designed for such runs.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bb53 and Acsuka
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes