varage

Jun 26, 2019
It's not automatically cucking if you have permission to fuck Elena. It'd be cucking if it was only you fucking her, and there's no way best couple would wanna miss out on each others bodies during sex time. You are an addition, not a replacement. Unless you count every single threesome or higher as "cucking" by default.
True but theres no gaurentee it would be a devils threeway as DPC is pretty fan heavy on his end so likely a would end up with him just watching as he's voyeur He likes people watching them so likely the other way around holds true just saying.
If it does happen it would likely be in this manner but it really depends on if DPC stops catering which I find unlikely.
ALTHOUGH I will add dpc has been pushing boundaries recently such as you walking in on a sex scene between two people in the dark. And the mummy chick in the latest episode? So maybe he has been testing the waters to see how people react to this.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Replaying for the umpteenth time and ran into a Love of Magic reference during Dungeons and Gremlins where the MC becomes "The Winter King" (Ice King, but close enough), complete with music that's clearly influenced by the LoM musical score. :ROFLMAO:

Surprised I haven't seen any mention of this before, although it is the hardest D&G outcome to get.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JosephH151

Apr 25, 2023
I was checking the RP count on my Canon playthrough. It was interesting, to say the least.

Isabella: 6
Jill: 10
Josy: 16
Maya: 12
Sage: 42

Derek: 7
Diks: 26

Nerds: 0
Preps: -3
Jocks: -4

Would like to see you guys' RP count on your Canon run as well. Could be fun no?

Isabella: 13
Jill: 18
Josy: 52
Maya: 52
Sage: 20

Derek: 8
Diks: 20

Nerds: 0
Preps: 0
Jocks: -2

EDIT: Forgot Diks and Sage values for EP9 (+4 and +1)

Last edited:

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
I really wish the bonus images where Quinn deflowers Maya with her strap-on was canon.

Not so much the part where Maya turns the tables, but the first half is pretty hot.

Reactions: Ilhares

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
Josy will age very well unlike Jill
As a fine wine (milf) enjoyer I have to respectfully disagree.
We know Jills mother is aging well
And with all that money she could easily start packing (high quality) plastic :LOL:

But Josy already has those entrenched nasolabial lines and she isnt even 20...

As for who would age best of all though? :unsure:
Sage maybe? (if she doesn't catch too much sunlight on her fair skin)

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I have to say, I was wrong about this game. I am so late to adopt it. There are certainly some areas for improvement. Things that I do not enjoy. Areas of the story that could use some work. But after finishing what is available currently, and completing several of the endings...Wow!
ep8_recital_play81_fr6.jpg
Isabella is an 11! And the sex scene with her at the end of episode 8... I don't even have words for how fantastic it was. That alone puts this game in a different realm compared to nearly every other game. Cannot wait for the next update!

terza

Apr 2, 2021
Jade is a woman who has fulfilled the dream of all students out there who have a fantasy about their teacher, and a MILF at that. DPC also added that her love life isn't going well and will fall apart soon.
So why the fuck did DPC play with the pure hearts of those dreamers like this?
If I knew firsthand that Jade is Sage's mother, then I wouldn't go down this path, and DPC's game is quite realistic, so you can forget about 3some sandwiches with them.
Knowing his game, there's no way in hell it wouldn't become a problem with Sage later on, and her story is also linked with Maya.... GG Sage Path (maybe Maya's too).

And why did DPC force the Crossroad event if he was going to add a cheating path after that?
Why do I have to make up my mind to choose one of those good girls, which results in breaking the hearts of other girls with tears in their eyes, and then add a cheating choice later on? WHY?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nurikabe and Xabder

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Why do I need to make up my mind to choose one of those good girls, breaking the hearts of others with tear in their eye, and then he add a cheating choice later on? WHY?
It's the most realistic part of the game I've seen so far. Numerous relationships over the years, and the one constant was that as soon as it became a commitment, other opportunities came out of the woodwork. I have never had as much poon thrown at me as I did the moment I took myself off the public meat market.

Considering the MC's age, he is in the prime position for maximum exploration. Should rename him Magellan.

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
...If I knew firsthand that Jade is Sage's mother, then I wouldn't go down this path,...
You are kidding, right... Right!? But you are not wrong about crossroads though.

What is DPC and GG by the way? Dedicaded Playable Character, Dik Pusher Cartoon; Great Gal, Good Girl?

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Jade is the dream woman who has fulfilled the dream of a student who has a fantasy about how they wants to have some spicy time with their teacher and a MILF at that. he also add how her love life isn't going well and would fall apart soon.
Why the fuck did DPC play with the pure hearts of those dreamers like this?
If I knew firsthand that Jade is Sage's mother, then I wouldn't go down this path, and DPC's game is quite realistic, so you can forget about 3some sandwiches with them.
Knowing his game firsthand, there's no way in hell it wouldn't become a problem with Sage later on and her story also linked with Maya... GG Sage Path (maybe Maya too).

And why did DPC force the Crossroad event if he was going to add a cheating path after that? Why do I need to make up my mind to choose one of those good girls, breaking the hearts of others with tear in their eye, and then he add a cheating choice later on? WHY?
If you play a lot of adult VNs, you might become accustomed to building a virtual harem and having lots of trouble-free sex. Definitely not with Being a DIK! The game isn't exactly realistic, but DPC (Dr. Pinkcake, the developer) likes drama, and one surefire way to have drama is to have sex with multiple women! I don't mind, as it just gives me an excuse to do an additional playthrough every time I want to try something different.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes