qdfe

Aug 31, 2020
I was checking the RP count on my Canon playthrough. It was interesting, to say the least.

Isabella: 6
Jill: 10
Josy: 16
Maya: 12
Sage: 42

Derek: 7
Diks: 26

Nerds: 0
Preps: -3
Jocks: -4

Would like to see you guys' RP count on your Canon run as well. Could be fun no?
Isabella 7
Jill 4
Josy 13
Maya 5
Sage 35
Derek 9
Diks 22
Nerds 0
Preps -3
Jocks -4

akki1337

Dec 19, 2018
Ok, so I'll upload the preview in this post to have them in order and when someone comes to ask about them, I won't have to search all these pages because later they get lost :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks to all those patreons for risking their membership for our sins
is there another post like this collect all the sneak peeks for the next episode?

flen480

Sep 1, 2020
Episode 9 just crashes during Tommy and Jacob's conversation, i never used any mods or anything, for people keep stating that it's because of those that my game crashes.

Checked the log and it says "Could not open 'cache/shaders.txt':"

I really don't know how to fix this, help.

let me be clear again, my saves are just how i played it, never modded.

Thank you.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Episode 9 just crashes during Tommy and Jacob's conversation, i never used any mods or anything, for people keep stating that it's because of those that my game crashes.

Checked the log and it says "Could not open 'cache/shaders.txt':"

I really don't know how to fix this, help.

let me be clear again, my saves are just how i played it, never modded.

Thank you.
Sure, your game quits coincidently the exact same moment the author added a trap for modded saves, but yours are not modded, we believe you :BootyTime::Kappa:

You either downloaded modded saves, or are playing android ports which are already modded.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I was checking the RP count on my Canon playthrough. It was interesting, to say the least.

Isabella: 6
Jill: 10
Josy: 16
Maya: 12
Sage: 42

Derek: 7
Diks: 26

Nerds: 0
Preps: -3
Jocks: -4

Would like to see you guys' RP count on your Canon run as well. Could be fun no?
Is there any way to see this statistic? I know people use mods that add relationship mapping to the interface, but I don't install mods.

Reactions: Jumbi and toobextra

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Is there any way to see this statistic? I know people use mods that add relationship mapping to the interface, but I don't install mods.
Universal Renpy Mod is just a drag and drop into the 'game' folder and then you can check any game variable just using a search box. As long as you don't manually change something it also doesn't interfere with any game, I don't know why I stayed away for so long before trying it.

toobextra

Jun 1, 2021
Use console, here are the string values type em up press enter they will show the current value

RPisabella
RPjill
RPjosy
RPmaya
RPsage
RPderek
RPdiks
RPnerds
RPpreps
RPjocks

Just in case to enable console find the (00console.rpy) file at "directory/renpy/common" open the file and edit the line from "config.console = False" to "config.console = True" I think it's near line 109 then press Shift+O to access console in game

P.S. I did install mod once worst mistake of my life, these mods literally takes away the core game element of Choices Matter (Isabella is mad at me but available to pick as a bunkbuddy what the fuck :KEK: )

Last edited:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021

I mean this as respectfully as I realistically can, but she looks like she is trying to hide a receding hairline :LUL:
Well in my opinion she looks better then Jill's model, the elegant dress the elegant hair style, and personlity x100 better, a bond girl hacker>>>>>>> A spoiled rich brat.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Use console, here are the string values type em up press enter they will show the current value

RPisabella
RPjill
RPjosy
RPmaya
RPsage
RPderek
RPdiks
RPnerds
RPpreps
RPjocks

Just in case to enable console find the (00console.rpy) file at "directory/renpy/common" open the file and edit the line from "config.console = False" to "config.console = True" I think it's near line 109 then press Shift+O to access console in game

P.S. I did install mod once worst mistake of my life, these mods literally takes away the core game element of Choices Matter (Isabella is mad at me but available to pick as a bunkbuddy what the fuck :KEK: )
Sounds like a more easy way, main thing is not forget to fix code back

toobextra

Jun 1, 2021
Sounds like a more easy way, main thing is not forget to fix code back
I mean its literally a Ren'Py engine feature which is disabled by default. No harm in reading the values and to spawn money.
It can't really harm the save files unless you know the exact variable command to modify game breaking shit, so this is the safest option & vanilla.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Why initiation and different from aspirant and pledge.

Now we know the DIK initiation rule and only when an aspirant passes this initiation can he become a Pledge.

The HOTs also have an initiation that Maya passes at the end of EP1 when she wakes up the MC. The other aspirants of the HOTs also have to do this initiation, just differently than Maya had to do it. Maya, Mona, Camila, Derek and the MC are no longer aspirants after EP1 because they passed the initiation and thus became Pledges.

In EP3, new students come to the college. There are at least 14 new students coming in EP3 and among them are Josy, Lily, Kylie, Caleb and 10 others we don't know. Why 14? Josy said in EP1 so she is number 14 on the list of waiting students. Since Josy is coming to college, the list is at number 14, so at least 14 new students.

From Lily, Josy and Caleb we know so they are auditioning for a frat. But they are only Aspirants and will not become Pledges of the respective Frat until they pass the Frat's test (Initiation). By Lily, Josy and Caleb being Pledges then, they have passed the test (initiation).

A aspirant and pledge are the same thing Rusty said it

Pandabuffel

Dec 2, 2017
Alright, after a long time of searching I will have to ask this here. There is one soundtrack in the game that I just can't find, the easiest way to point it out is to go to the gallery and go to Sarah's scene in episode 8. I have been looking through all the playlists from BaD without being able to find it, from the ingame playlist to youtube/spotify playlists and I simply can't find it anywhere. When I try it with Shazam/Soundhound I get a different result everytime, without success. The only thing I found out so far is that the starting part is from Level Up - Sugoi. But after about 10 seconds the song completely differs again from the ingame soundtrack. Does anyone know what song I'm looking for? Thanks in advance!

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Alright, after a long time of searching I will have to ask this here. There is one soundtrack in the game that I just can't find, the easiest way to point it out is to go to the gallery and go to Sarah's scene in episode 8. I have been looking through all the playlists from BaD without being able to find it, from the ingame playlist to youtube/spotify playlists and I simply can't find it anywhere. When I try it with Shazam/Soundhound I get a different result everytime, without success. The only thing I found out so far is that the starting part is from Level Up - Sugoi. But after about 10 seconds the song completely differs again from the ingame soundtrack. Does anyone know what song I'm looking for? Thanks in advance!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes