7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Interessting, I've never dealt myself nor used anything other than weed. Did you have to look out for gangs or were you affiliated with any gang? During my college days, which was also a looooooong time ago, if you weren't gang affiliated and dealt anywhere close to their territory they, at the very least, put you into the hospital for a good while. 30 years ago was around when Crips and Bloods started branching out, so I would've been scared to death.

I think, and this is only 2nd hand knowledge, that being spotted the drugs only applies in structured, hierachical gang dealings. You get a certain amount of drugs each cycle, you give every cent of the money to the boss of the set and he then gives you some of it back. And as far as I know how much you get back, depends much more on the mood of the boss at that moment than on any prenegotiated amount or how much you actually sold.
I was in a suburb of Chicago. I, and others like me, were small time and had no need for any affiliations. I did do some business with street thugs, but I kept it minimal and as a last resort. Those were some dangerous people to be around. My record for a month was about 450 grams (1 pound). The people that could supply that usually had multiple Kilograms at their disposal and had names like Tony or (ironically) Vinny and were good fellas ;). I would page - yes pagers were the thing in those days - and get a callback with time and place. You were respectful, or you lost teeth. Rough games to play, but I was young and indestructible...
I never knew any more than I needed to, for obvious reasons. It was always cash and carry for me. I had to deal with my deadbeat 'friends' on my own. Things were so low profile, that the big dogs never even had me in their radar.
Hindsight being 20/20, I was fucking stupid in those days but I had soooooo much fun.

7thOmen

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Just list both the damn mods, quit flip-flopping the listing of Scrappy's or Sancho's and allow site members to know what choices they have. They're all big boys and girls and should be allowed to choose what they wish without prejudice or discrimination. This isn't a fucking competition and it shouldn't be political. List the proper resources, both mods are produced by a couple of the most competent coders in the genre.
I agree with this logic. Ive used Sancho and Scrappy mods on different games...I think listing both would be the best for all of the consumers...let people easily try both and pick one they rather use, or use neither. Both modders have done quality mods every time I've used either so just give people the option and let them choose.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
We have a surprising amount of drug dealers here, so it's no wonder Quinn is so popular. :ROFLMAO:
Quinn is popular primarily due to her exceptional and amazing personal qualities - diligence, entrepreneurship, erudition, sociability, kindness and attention to people around her, and of course she is also very beautiful. Therefore, it is not surprising that business and enterprising people rightly appreciate her and are her fans. It's natural. :cautious:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I worked with the available numbers yesterday to get an approximate release date for the episode. It's most likely August, but there are a lot of "ifs".
About Ep.10 release date
The problem is he hasn’t told us actual render numbers since February/ Early March when he had around 75 animations and 2000 stills. The fact he has only posed 200 animation after nearly 6 months, and is likely to do around 300 could suggest another 3 months just to get them posed let alone rendered. The systems with the 4090s will speed things up for him, but that still leaves a release of August being optimistic, and that’s 9 months after episode 9.

I think he should really consider pruning the episode size. Cut a scene here or there and perhaps be willing to use his big bits of drama elsewhere in the structure do allow shorter episodes. Certainly shouldn’t be adding new characters to spend development time on.

Reactions: Manipulatedman

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The problem is he hasn’t told us actual render numbers since February/ Early March when he had around 75 animations and 2000 stills. The fact he has only posed 200 animation after nearly 6 months, and is likely to do around 300 could suggest another 3 months just to get them posed let alone rendered. The systems with the 4090s will speed things up for him, but that still leaves a release of August being optimistic, and that’s 9 months after episode 9.

I think he should really consider pruning the episode size. Cut a scene here or there and perhaps be willing to use his big bits of drama elsewhere in the structure do allow shorter episodes. Certainly shouldn’t be adding new characters to spend development time on.
6 months? We on 4.5 now.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
In other words if DPC doesn't do DPC things it could he August:ROFLMAO: I would happy take it that a lot better then waiting almost a year
It would be August if ep. 10 is going to be as big as ep. 9. Since DrPinkCake is DrPinkCake, it won't.

Never Gonna happen. Most likely the opposite.

:)

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Going from 6 months to 9 months per release is fine tbh. Especially considering the quality and density of his releases. Doesn't bother me though, rather he takes his time rather than rush to appease folk.
That's a very substantial increment. 50 % more time between releases is Ok as an exception, but let's hope it does not become a norm. Because otherwise, what he said.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
That's a very substantial increment. 50 % more time between releases is Ok as an exception, but let's hope it does not become a norm. Because otherwise, what he said.
Well, ever since Ep5 each release has taken longer and longer. Well, except for Riding the Waves. So 7-9 months for the next release would be highly understandable. The guy keeps putting more and more into his releases each time. Design creep and all that. So it will likely be a norm. Two releases in a span of a year is decent though.

• Haha
Reactions: AngryBob2

AngryBob2

Dec 24, 2022
Well, ever since Ep5 each release has taken longer and longer. Well, except for Riding the Waves. So 7-9 months for the next release would be highly understandable. The guy keeps putting more and more into his releases each time. Design creep and all that. So it will likely be a norm. Two releases in a span of a year is decent though.
Episode 8 sucked and received an overwhelmingly negative reception. The guy decided to spend too much time creating stupid minigames (which most skip) and pointless animations. Yes, I like the game, but I'm not going to suck his dick for the shit he does. At this rate it's going to be the new A Wife and Mother.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
question.>It is possible to end chapter 1 and have the choice to chose betwen all of them or not?
Bcs i try to do that and after couple of plays i only managed to lock 2 or 3 of them eveytime

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jumbi

Manipulatedman

May 7, 2018
Quinn is popular primarily due to her exceptional and amazing personal qualities - diligence, entrepreneurship, erudition, sociability, kindness and attention to people around her, and of course she is also very beautiful. Therefore, it is not surprising that business and enterprising people rightly appreciate her and are her fans. It's natural. :cautious:
Quinn popularity came from being a good laid and eager to take it in the pooper.

• Haha
Reactions: StultusAnglicus

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
question.>It is possible to end chapter 1 and have the choice to chose betwen all of them or not?
Bcs i try to do that and after couple of plays i only managed to lock 2 or 3 of them eveytime
Theoretically yes, I can't think of any decision that forces you to choose between main girls and will lock the path of the girl you don't choose before ep 8. If you go on the picnic with Jill instead of helping Sage then Sage doesn't hold that against you.

The issue is that you won't have the option of "others" and continuing with the side girls (Quinn, Cam, Nicole, Sarah, Rio etc) if you have the option of Jill or Josy and Maya at the end of ep 8.

always86

Mar 19, 2020

6 months? We on 4.5 now.
You’re right I was counting December and May as full months which isn’t right. As you say closer to 4.5.

Hopefully he can do mid mid August and that would be closer to 8 months. He did say “The new PCs have finished rendering several longer animations pretty damned fast too.” a couple of weeks ago, so that’s a good sign that he might be able get done a bit earlier.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed he get’s quicker and also gives us some complete render numbers sooner rather than later

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes