StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
However there is a infidelity point system that was introduced in Episode 9. Nothing you can see - All in the coding. There will be consequences.
Whelp, I'm glad that I'm such a fuckin Chik when I commit that not a SINGLE char has danced off his path (Of course others/man whore save is porking every woman in sight though)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh shit.... Neela is that you???
(jill) Neela is that you.png

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
It may is already answered but is there a version without the interlude?
The interlude, in my opinion, is somehow optional as it is another story (VN) you may or may not want to trigger.
The main story, again "in my opinion", is at campus.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
guys do you think scumbag fuckface will actually cheat on LI that he chose at the end of ep 8? All I have seen in ep9 are just groping nothing like actual cheating happened.

Mar 9, 2019
The interlude, in my opinion, is somehow optional as it is another story (VN) you may or may not want to trigger.
There is an option once you start season 3 to skip the interlude nearly entirely, leaving you only one choice which defines whether Zoey is more of a DIK or a CHICK. You don't have to simply hold Ctrl to get through it.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
There is an option once you start season 3 to skip the interlude nearly entirely, leaving you only one choice which defines whether Zoey is more of a DIK or a CHICK. You don't have to simply hold Ctrl to get through it.
How do i know my Zoey is a chick or dik.
I didnt even know that was a thing

Jan 19, 2023
Please not another free-roam Episode :HideThePain:

Compared to the size of Ep.9, he completed almost two-thirds of the game in 4.5 months.
If the size of Ep.10 is about the same as Ep.9, there are about 3 months of care left, which gives a possible release window for the end of July, but this is DPC, so it is worth counting on a worst-case scenario before the end of August or even September, if the size there will be bigger.
9 months is optimistic? I am too old...
I'm getting a bad feeling after reading this. I hope it will be ready before the end of Summer, though.
10 000 renders and 5000 animations confirmed. We'll get to play in 2 years.
Litteraly us when it's over
View attachment 2599226
Worry not my friends, I have good news for you.
By the amount of playtime we all must have for BaDIK only, we are safe even if it takes DPC 10 years to finish the game. :LOL:

somegoodnews.jpg

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Please not another free-roam Episode :HideThePain:

Compared to the size of Ep.9, he completed almost two-thirds of the game in 4.5 months.
If the size of Ep.10 is about the same as Ep.9, there are about 3 months of care left, which gives a possible release window for the end of July, but this is DPC, so it is worth counting on a worst-case scenario before the end of August or even September, if the size there will be bigger.
My hope is June or July but considering how long 9 took August even September doesn't sound that bad well for now anyway. Watch the free roam be about shaving Madame back :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Scopelophila

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Had the slightest hope we might get 2 update in a year with faster PC guess not oh well 1 update a year kinda hope it's has only 3 seasons now
technically next year we should get an update at the beggining of the year and one at the end. so you are technically right, altough this would be true regardless of new PC

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Being a DIK [S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.9.1] Multi-Mod
View attachment 2599365
(Click the image for more details)

So many awesome features that it apparently can no longer be listed in VN's the OP:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regards.
one thing that i loved about scrappy mod was that you could make all the navigation arrows always visible. Any chance you can add a toggle for this?

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Huh? The Interlude explains what happened to Tremelo's girlfriend after she left and it is VERY important to the game's story as it gives you a backstory to what effected him in his life AND the fact that she returns... it tells what happened and why she returned. It's not a seperate story, it's very much an integral part of this. It shaped the MC's personality.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
.. it is VERY important to the game's story as it gives you a backstory to what effected him in his life AND the fact that she returns... it tells what happened and why she returned. It's not a seperate story, it's very much an integral part of this. It shaped the MC's personality.
Sorry, but....
234,095 posts are in this thread and my guess is 99,9% aren't about Zoey. Why do you think, those are interested for a whole VN read through - which took it's time to code and render -, called 'interlude' (as if...), and made with patreon money spend by ppl who saw previous campus living?
well... nevermind... it's paid for now

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Different would be the impact of Bella's husband returning for example, Derek being expelled for cheating on the test. Those would be destabilising events.
This is purely an uneducated guess. I am thinking Bella's husband died. That explains why she has a hard time moving on, why she continues to wear the ring, and has the secret room. It is maybe possible he is military and has been deployed for a considerably long time or missing in action. Thoughts?

Last edited:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
This is purely an uneducated guess. I am thinking Bella's husband died. That explains why she has a hard time moving on, why she continues to wear the ring, and has the secret room. It is maybe possible he is military and has been deployed for a considerably long time or missing in action.
Bella berates herself for becoming with MC what she hates - an adulterer. You can't commit adultery when you are widowed. I think it's more likely that it's one of two possibilities - she and Jill had some kind of romantic or sexual relationship (which is why Jill leaves Bella's memory foam mattress and says "it" will never happen again) and her husband found out and left, or he ran off with another woman but Bella never reconciled it (maybe they are only separated and never got divorced).

Reactions: Nurikabe

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Bella berates herself for becoming with MC what she hates - an adulterer. You can't commit adultery when you are widowed. I think it's more likely that it's one of two possibilities - she and Jill had some kind of romantic or sexual relationship (which is why Jill leaves Bella's memory foam mattress and says "it" will never happen again) and her husband found out and left, or he ran off with another woman but Bella never reconciled it (maybe they are only separated and never got divorced).
Technically true. However, most widowed people feel like they are cheating when they move on.

Yeah, the bed scene with Jill seems interesting. I wonder if that will go anywhere or just be left hanging. Maybe Jill "helped" Bella out by taking care of those needs once.

She seems too pragmatic to not move on if he cheated.

Good thoughts!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes