Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Okay you definitely tried a joke not a funny one but still a joke...
Not a joke at all. The guy said "Two releases in a year" and not "two releases in 2023". Separate things - not the same. It's painful that I have to explain this to you.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Not a joke at all. The guy said "Two releases in a year" and not "two releases in 2023". Separate things - not the same. It's painful that I have to explain this to you.
Yeah its painful that you don't seem to realise that everybody is talking about 2 releases this year, ep 9 was last year so its pretty obvious what's what...:FacePalm:

ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
fellas do me a favour, I am looking for games that make you cry like a bitch with LI that you can geniunely invest in, do you have any recommendations for me (no japanese style animations please, for me they rip any chance of immersion)

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Again the free roam is taking a lot if not the most amount of time to do. I just think free roam is unnecessary due to the amount of time it takes alone.
It's probably another party now he's created the mini game there is going to be #2, #3 etc... Hopefully they don't take up whole episodes like Halloween Party #1 though

Reactions: Jumbi

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
fellas do me a favour, I am looking for games that make you cry like a bitch with LI that you can geniunely invest in, do you have any recommendations for me (no japanese style animations please, for me they rip any chance of immersion)
Both of the games in my signature fit the bill. Where It All Began's original version gets that way toward the end but it makes little sense because the first half of it is total crap. Its remake hasn't really got there yet. Intertwined really has its moments, as does One Day at a Time. If you are truly masochistic, try Acting Lessons.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
If you don’t like the game, don’t play it. Free roams are a part of the game, and always have been.
Sure. And I've enjoyed them plently. Until episode 5 massive free roam, or the Halloween Party Free Roam. I mean, I've still enjoyed it, but man, story wise was a drag, covering a only a day or two, and forcing all LI's arcs to stay put until further notice. So, yeah, I really like them, but not if that means have one of them as main event of the episode.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Yeah its painful that you don't seem to realise that everybody is talking about 2 releases this year, ep 9 was last year so its pretty obvious what's what...:FacePalm:
Yeah its painful that you don't seem to realise that you don't speak for everybody. And in fact you are definitely wrong about everybody is talking about 2 releases this year. :FacePalm:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes