ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Don't seems popular but I love these mini-games, they even got even more gameplay elements now good stuff (y)

View attachment 2614825
Upcoming Sally sex in tent? :sneaky:
I like them to (y), and this seem a "classic one ", i saw them in various college genre movies. Now, that the Diks are back in Business, moreover, We are in the charge, its nice to see a bit of "Feel good " feeling , coming back, even if it's will be short lived, before more drama, many people claim their favorite era was the Hell week era , so it's funny to see all this sarcastic negativity :ROFLMAO:

Oh yeah, I noticed our favorite Nerd too:devilish:.may be ....:devilish:

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Happy Friday!

I created the final mini-game for episode 10 this week, and it's almost completed. It's simple, fun, and different from most mini-games so far. I hope you will enjoy it. It required me to do more art than usual for a mini-game.

I've made 180+ renders for it and will need a bit more for the beginning and end to mesh it with the story. Here is a preview of it.

The good thing about episode 10 development regarding mini-games is that the backbone for the rest of Season 3, and bits of Season 4, is now finished. I can build upon everything I've created from this point instead of doing a lot from scratch in each episode.

I'm now continuing my work on the free-roam event. Next week will be all about static renders.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
This was so useless that my only reaction was laugh:ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Cool :cool:, looks awesome. and Now we know where the Josy scene take place, it's indeed in a tent(y)
View attachment 2614807
Definitely a tent with a couch.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Preview.png

Something about the picture. This is not a normal beer pong, but a strip beer pong. Sage is having her fun, as you can see. The way Elena and Sarah are looking at the MC, he's almost naked. I suspect that the DIK with Sally is Jamie or Tommy.

I suspect, or hope, that this scene is part of the Shitfaced concert Zoey wrote about. I think that would be cool.:cool:

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
I'm using the cheat mod, trying to get as many as the LIs as possible.

Quinn's route being perma-ended just because the MC pursued Jill felt really weak. It makes no sense to me. It kind of takes me out of it that she was so horny for the MC before but now she's saying stuff like "Wouldn't touch him with rubber gloves."

What was I supposed to do, let Tybalt win? I don't think so.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Don't seems popular but I love these mini-games, they even got even more gameplay elements now good stuff (y)

View attachment 2614825
Upcoming Sally sex in tent? :sneaky:
Same here, totally ok with mini-games, helping rest from LMB gameplay.
And it's canonic beer-pong, what a college experience without this game? :p
If it's strip version - even better.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

Quinn's route being perma-ended just because the MC pursued Jill felt really weak. It makes no sense to me. It kind of takes me out of it that she was so horny for the MC before but now she's saying stuff like "Wouldn't touch him with rubber gloves."

Then you didn't pay attention to Quinn's character, because dumping a MC that gets invited to dinners with Jill and friends is the most Quinn thing to do. :sneaky:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023

The game has consequences. There will be even more to come with the new coding system in place.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

It's not a harem game dude. Deal with it.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

You made the biggest mistake - you talked to Jill! (oohh you poor thing, many people fall into this trap) If you have to, Quinn, don't be friends with Jill.
By the way, weekly reminder: Sage is the best girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes