JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Okay I get what you're trying to say, but it doesn't make any sense. Let's assume for a moment that there are indeed "Investors" who pay tuition for girls in return for sex. Tuition is paid upfront per semester, so once an "Investor" paid the tuition for a girl, there would be no point to pay it back, since that's what they had sex with him for.

If they would have to pay the tuition money back anyway, they could just get a student loan like everyone else, you don't have to pay those back untill you've finished studying and got a job.
Per the screen shots of Burke's computer, the entire tuition amount is paid up front into an account, not on a semester-by-semester basis.

Let's say that 4 years at B&R costs $50,000, or $12,500 per year. Rich Old Guy (ROG) pays Burke $50K for the "scholarship" with the understanding that he's going to bang a particular hottie the entire time. That money goes into a fund that a portion of is disbursed every semester the girl is in school. There is a contract that says the girl is responsible for the money if she doesn't complete her education or "work as an intern" for the benefactor, a standard performance contract stipulation, with a payout option at any point. Year 1 goes by and the girl starts regretting dealing with ROG's ball sack, but doesn't have the remaining $37,500 to get out of the contract. Quinn tells her there is a way she can make some money to earn that large sum by working for her, so the girl does it. She turns enough tricks over time so that she's earned the remaining balance and pays off what is left of her obligation and no longer needs to suck ROG's weenie.

As to a loan, we are in DPC's universe where an adult student (Maya) doesn't have control of disbursing student loan money for her own benefit, so you can throw any sort of actual real-world logic about that out the window.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
In EP9, Maya explicitly mentioned the HOT rumor and Stephen only clears Maya's name after Maya said she was probably in the HOTs because of Sage. Stephen has to stop the rumor and that's why he can't give Maya a scholarship because if Maya becomes a HOT, the rumor would gain more credibility.
This is an excellent point. (y)

Reactions: dalli_x

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Per the screen shots of Burke's computer, the entire tuition amount is paid up front into an account, not on a semester-by-semester basis.

Let's say that 4 years at B&R costs $50,000, or $12,500 per year. Rich Old Guy (ROG) pays Burke $50K for the "scholarship" with the understanding that he's going to bang a particular hottie the entire time. That money goes into a fund that a portion of is disbursed every semester the girl is in school. There is a contract that says the girl is responsible for the money if she doesn't complete her education or "work as an intern" for the benefactor, a standard performance contract stipulation, with a payout option at any point. Year 1 goes by and the girl starts regretting dealing with ROG's ball sack, but doesn't have the remaining $37,500 to get out of the contract. Quinn tells her there is a way she can make some money to earn that large sum by working for her, so the girl does it. She turns enough tricks over time so that she's earned the remaining balance and pays off what is left of her obligation and no longer needs to suck ROG's weenie.

As to a loan, we are in DPC's universe where an adult student (Maya) doesn't have control of disbursing student loan money for her own benefit, so you can throw any sort of actual real-world logic about that out the window.
Okay there are 2 flaws here. One is that, as soon as their regret kick in, they could just get a normal student loan for the remaining semesters. And two it would be beyond crazy to run the restaurant and fuck dozens to make enough money to avoid fucking one dude and just get it over with. Apart from the fact that I wanna see the rich guy enforce that contract and have 5 girls testify that they were asked for sexual favors in return.

As for Maya, it has been discussed many times. As you said she obviously didn't apply for a Federal Student loan, where no recipient has any control over the money, since the 3rd party loaner pays the college directly, but a private student loan. So we all assume that Patrick tricked her, told her to use his bank account as the recieving account for tax deduction reasons and she being clueless about financial matters agreed to it.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017

Unlocked

I worked on the big free-roam event all week and estimate I'm ~70% finished with it. To some of you, it might feel like I've been stuck here for a while, but there are plenty of scenes and characters in it and I can assure you that everything is going forward at a good pace.
The free-roam has 771 renders, and I have 15 scenes left to work with before I can move on to something else. 8 of those scenes need writing and art; the rest needs art.
I mostly posed static renders this week, but I also posed a longer animation that I think will come out great.
I also produced two new songs I wanted for two specific parts of the episode. I wasn't sure if I would make any new songs for this episode, but I love how these turned out.
Meanwhile, my PCs are slaughtering my render queue. 16 animations remain in the queue, but two are very long, making up for ~3000 frames together.
I have counted six lewd scenes left to create for this episode, and I plan to work on some of them after the free-roam event to get more animations into the queue.
Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
Do we know if this is the only free roam event in this update ?

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Do we know if this is the only free roam event in this update ?
He said there are like 2 or 3 free roam events in ep 10. But nothing as massive as Episode 9 - That was a one off because it is something he wanted to do since he first started to plan the game.

adast

May 12, 2023
He said there are like 2 or 3 free roam events in ep 10. But nothing as massive as Episode 9 - That was a one off because it is something he wanted to do since he first started to plan the game.
I wonder if this means that our parties will get shorter? Due to the party planning minigame I kinda expected each episode to have at least one.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I wonder if this means that our parties will get shorter? Due to the party planning minigame I kinda expected each episode to have at least one.
Probably. Maybe more like the parties in the previous episodes, like the HOT party kind of deal maybe. Which is fine. Be a good change of pace to chop up the story with a party here and there.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
As STD infested as it sounds. I hope there is, at least, one sex scene between Arieth and the MC at some point. I need a good chuckle.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes