dd82

Jun 24, 2020
She's cunning and playful, but I don't get the feeling that she has bad instincts really. Her warning to Tremolo about not falling for her feels like a matter of concern if you want to get serious with her, though.
If you ask Bella who her favorite students are she mentions Lily as one of them. Also Lily seems to notice the smallest details about things going on. This woman is dangerous. I would stay far away from her. She reminds me of Vanessa from Summer's gone.

Last edited:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
So what's your take on Lily? I think she's either a FED, oranized crime, or simply a genius trying to ursurp Qinn's position.
Lily is going to be the best Bond villain ever. She's starting small at B&R and will one day take over the world. And we will love it!

Reactions: dd82

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
She's cunning and playful, but I don't get the feeling that she has bad instincts really. Her warning to Tremolo about not falling for her feels like a matter of concern if you want to get serious with her, though.
I agree, he knows what he's doing is not good and maybe it will end badly. That's why he doesn't want MC to get emotionally attached to him. And that's really unusual and kind of him because we've never seen his face like this.

Reactions: Jumbi

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
If you ask Bella who her favorite sudents are she mentions Lily as one of them.
That's just because during a student-teacher conference Lily demonstrated four innovative acrobatic sex positions that Bella hadn't thought of trying with MC.

• Haha
Reactions: StultusAnglicus

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
If you ask Bella who her favorite sudents are she mentions Lily as one of them. Also Lily seems to notice the smallest details about things going on. This woman is dangerous. I would stay far away from her. She reminds me of Vanessa from Summer's gone.
Vanessa makes my skin crawl, actually. I don't find her attractive at all. Lily, on the other hand...

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
Vanessa makes my skin crawl, actually. I don't find her attractive at all. Lily, on the other hand...
Well duh, shes a stripper who looks like Harley Quinn. Question is, is she just devilishly intelligent, or insane as well?

wojtowicz

Feb 1, 2018
I think sage is the best girl because she said after the Halloween party when she took the "walk of shame" that there will be more times they see her and there will be other girls with
and the night with both sage and quinn kinda hinted that she dont mind other girls

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes