BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
If you want a threesome with these two girls, I think the chances are pretty slim. Although there are assumptions that Bella and Jill were already in an intimate relationship in the past. At the moment, Jill definitely only wants Fuckface alone. But this will not be a referendum: DPC decides...
: DPC in his bunker has an idea:: Oh yes, that's good, very good. Give the players hope, build them up to a crescendo, and then snatch it all away. MWAHAHAHAHAHA.

Actually, I still cling to hope that this will have a CHICK harem path option with all LI's as a mea culpa for that thing in AL.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Does liking posts and comments on cluck add anything, like more dialogue or comments?
So far only if you comment on the one trolling Tybalt (without spoilers you find out who the troll is in ep 9) or if you like too many of Tybalt's posts so far. There may be future interactions based on it though,

Reactions: ImSenjou

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
forget all the other unanswered questions, i just want to know what the fuck is in that blue bottle
Corote, a cheap alcoholic cocktail common at parties and raves here in Brazil, appeared as a meme, but was used enough to become popular.
It's cheap, it's colorful, it's multi-flavored, and it's strong, made almost exclusively to get you drunk fast without breaking the bank.

Derek's cocktail should be something similar.

Probably not, but I thought of it as soon as I saw the bottle and Sally's description.

Reactions: Jumbi

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
The thing I dislike the most is how the Neutral MC is railroaded into stock chick lines and responses. Like in ep 9, when Tommy says "say the magic words", a DIK MC will tell him to fuck himself while a neutral/chick one will just say please. Fine for chick, but neutral should get a choice. My neutral MC fights the jocks at every occasion, punches Tybalt and beats up Tommy, yet he's still forced to act like a chick in 90% of dialogue, just because I chose not to fuck around when committing to Bella or cheat on my midterms like a retard. Ideally a neutral MC would have the most choices.
violence does not solve your problems young man

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
Who knows...I wouldn't bet on it though. All the paths are complicated enough, opening another one with a combined Bella and Jill...I don't think that would be a good idea.

It would also not really fit their characters right now.
So no MC & Bella & Jill & Tybalt foursome? You're breaking my heart.

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
The one where it's revealed that Tybalt is a grower and bigger than MC, and only his massive manhood can satisfy Bella's lust?
Yeah, right before she starts feeling offended, and uses those garden scissors for the purpose she really bought them for.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
ok so i am replaying ep 9 again and never thought to ask on here if anyone has any theories about the woman that Slimy Stephen Burke calls after meeting with MC Maya Josy and Sage. her name is Priscilla and i have no recollection of hearing that name before..anyone have any theories?

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
ok so i am replaying ep 9 again and never thought to ask on here if anyone has any theories about the woman that Slimy Stephen Burke calls after meeting with MC Maya Josy and Sage. her name is Priscilla and i have no recollection of hearing that name before..anyone have any theories?
Seems she's above Burke in the sex for tuition deal. My personal theory is that we'll meet her in the next couple of episodes as Maya hits another dead-end in her tuition storyline as she'll turn out to be the Royce's personal lawyer, as I can't see Burke being able to run his scam without one of the ruling families being involved.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think it would be good for the VN thematically to have two different sets of women who were previously together with diametrically opposed outcomes. Like if Maya and Josie really are a package deal and trying one solo is doomed to fail. Yet if you try to keep both Bella and Jill you lose them both. Variety is a good thing and serves DPKs penchant for sadistic choices.
I think you are right in what you write. I just want to expand it a bit. Because I think so that the throuple could sometimes include a third woman in the future. Why? In the drinking game in Rusty's room, the MC can ask Josy a question and her answer so that one more girl is more fun for everyone implies that.

If the MC puts down a clean throuple game, Josy and Maya know so the heart from the MC belongs to them and another girl during sex is just for fun. I figure so that the Throuple could adopt the relationship model of Elena and JB.

Reactions: NewTricks

NimLiyo

Feb 9, 2022
What is the (+Cheater) stat? Does it affect the gameplay? What is the nane of the variable if i were to edit the cheater value(cuz I can't find it and i didn't find an option to edit it in cheat mod)

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
What is the (+Cheater) stat? Does it affect the gameplay? What is the nane of the variable if i were to edit the cheater value(cuz I can't find it and i didn't find an option to edit it in cheat mod)
No effect yet, but most likely will be in future. I can't remember the name of the variable but Sancho's mod records it so if you download that and play it in ep 9 you'll see it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes