NimLiyo

Feb 9, 2022
It's "tc". I think it does stand for "tempation counter".
"tc" integer variable isn't changing even after choosing a (+cheater) option
No effect yet, but most likely will be in future. I can't remember the name of the variable but Sancho's mod records it so if you download that and play it in ep 9 you'll see it.
And can't seem to find a cheat counter in sancho mod (i just installed it though, i only used scrappy mod until now)

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
"tc" integer variable isn't changing even after choosing a (+cheater) option

And can't seem to find a cheat counter in sancho mod (i just installed it though, i only used scrappy mod until now)
Sancho doesn't do variable changes much because DPC can make certain variables contradict and break a save if you change too much. Sancho's mod does tell you when the variable will change with a decision you make though.

NimLiyo

Feb 9, 2022
Sancho doesn't do variable changes much because DPC can make certain variables contradict and break a save if you change too much. Sancho's mod does tell you when the variable will change with a decision you make though.
Hmm well I'm trying to see if a harem run is possible or not, so i have to do variable changes

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Hmm well I'm trying to see if a harem run is possible or not, so i have to do variable changes
It's not. DPC killed the harem run in ep 9 by changing the costumes of Jill and Bella depending on whether you're on their path or not. Basically the game breaks when they simultaneously have to appear in different costumes at the same time.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
It's not. It makes the whole story weird and many dialogues don't make sense if you fuck around with the variables to make a "get all in one" playthrough. If you just want to see all scenes, just unpack the game and watch the animations and images.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

View attachment 2671287

Riona wearing the clothes from last week's poll in Episode 10. Enjoy!
Synopsis: Rio is training to shoot at arcade because she is tired of all this talking about her death and will shoot whoever writes about it next time.
And second preview in a week, DPC is generous today.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
Why did you only half expect it? I totally fucked her in the kitchen in my DIK run. Then again that was the "random bitches" choice path. I was more surprised that she didn't try to fuck Sage's boyfriend.
If you are on Sage's path and also fucked Jade, I predict she will try to reinitiate the affair at some point. You know, to "prove" you aren't a good fit for her daughter.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Well, now you know why I suspect DPC messed up the timeline.

In EP7, Maya said the following to the MC.
Maya: "I could suck it up for four years and be done with it..."
Maya: "Three years if I study hard and take extra classes."
Maya: "After that, it would be easier to break free."

2020-2017=3

Maya's calendar is too obvious a reference to this because DPC explicitly edited the calendar for EP6 because the date in EP7 is back to 2017. This suggests so we could have full college time. The only problem is how DPC embedded this 3 year difference into the story. It can really only happen through three dings, but they can also be combined. Kinship, tragedy, and time jumps.

One can speculate actually also in such a way that the MC tells its history it year 2020.
That would need some serious time jumps, it's been 9 Episodes for ~3 months and I assume DPC will want to cover the other iconic college parties.

If I had to guess right now, it's probably gonna be 1 full year of college with the Hell Week party the MC never had as the crowning finish and then an epic time jump to the end of college to show how all those paths turn out.

Little bit of Friendsgiving, New Year's Eve and Spring break sprinkled in, and a LOT of diary reading...like you don't even know how thick that book is...it's 24 volumes all rolled into one.

Then of course after a year long hiatus the revered "Year 2" DLC on steam for just $99.99, a true bargain no matter how you look at it :D

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Well, now you know why I suspect DPC messed up the timeline.

In EP7, Maya said the following to the MC.
Maya: "I could suck it up for four years and be done with it..."
Maya: "Three years if I study hard and take extra classes."
Maya: "After that, it would be easier to break free."

2020-2017=3

Maya's calendar is too obvious a reference to this because DPC explicitly edited the calendar for EP6 because the date in EP7 is back to 2017. This suggests so we could have full college time. The only problem is how DPC embedded this 3 year difference into the story. It can really only happen through three dings, but they can also be combined. Kinship, tragedy, and time jumps.

One can speculate actually also in such a way that the MC tells its history it year 2020.
Well it is a "Mayan" calendar, so nobody really knows what Gregorian year it's supposed to be. Remember when the world was supposed to end in 2012 and it didn't happen? ;)

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I just finished a playthrough with massive DIK and Bella with no issues. The only roadblock is if you pick the DIK choice with Cathy in the car which shuts Bella's path down, so avoid that and you are golden. It also avoids the uncomfortable Jill bench scene.
Interesting, I never thought of that. On the Bella path, a way to have less impact with Jill?

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
If you want a threesome with these two girls, I think the chances are pretty slim. Although there are assumptions that Bella and Jill were already in an intimate relationship in the past. At the moment, Jill definitely only wants Fuckface alone. But this will not be a referendum: DPC decides...
MC: "Jill, you won't give me head. I have needs. You do love me don't you? I am your destiny." :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes