JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Interesting, I never thought of that. On the Bella path, a way to have less impact with Jill?
First, as DIK she isn't going to be an option at the end of part 8, so work towards that where you can. If you choose to be neutral where Jill is still in play there are some other things that put Jill off of you that lets her have the more pleasant bench scene. Be wearing the helmet when Chad jumps you and then be mad at Jill after the counselor session, take a dick pic at the prep mansion to ruin Tybalt's presentation so she'll know that you've been having sex with Josy and Sage, don't fight for her when given the option, take care of sick Sage instead of the birthday date, and don't pick any romantic options (e.g., trying to kiss her or hold her hand) when interacting with Jill. The bench scene will wind up with her agreeing that you just aren't cut out for each other. If you are on Bella's path I think she still gets shocked when bringing coffee and she and Bella have a falling out before the Halloween party.

I am not sure if Bella warning Jill off from dating MC has an impact on the Bella path as I haven't explored that. You may need to do things like tell Bella about your relationship with Zoey and help out at the library to stay on the Bella path, which leads Bella to recommend you to Jill since you are gaining points with Bella for doing that.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Of course, that would require some big time jumps. But something like that can be hidden and also so that the player doesn't notice. What do I mean? Everything that happens in the DIK Mansion or has to do with the DIK Mansion doesn't have to have anything to do with other scenes.

For example, this scene with Josy and Maya is in 2020 according to the calendar. Who says so that the fight scene with Tommy is also in 2020? The MC tells his BaDIK story. What if this story is not in chronological order and the fight with Tommy in EP6 was actually in 2017. We as players would not notice that.
I honestly wouldn't put too much stock into that calender. It would totally ruin 98% of your theories since Maya would still be living in her college dorm 3 years later. Not to mention the all important "why" question is tough to answer and that nobody ever "grows up" or changes their looks.

Think that one is a dud buddy, go figure out why Felice seems less grumpy these days :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: felicemastronzo

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Estes the calendar would not destroy 98% of my theory, but confirm about 50%.

Furthermore, this calendar has a meaning because DPC changed this calendar only for EP6 and this scene. He edited the texture especially for this because in EP7 the calendar shows 2017 again like before EP6. So it's not a mistake, it was intentional. The only question is why and where will this take us?

The simplest solution is if the MC is not on the Josy/Maya Branch, Maya will not be able to convince her father and her only option is to sit this out over 3 years, finish college or wait for the payment for the last semester. Then she is free from her father and can be with Josy. Maya hints at this herself after Patrick's visit in EP7.

Furthermore, there is a hint about a calendar and that of all things from Maya.
View attachment 2672175
Hmmm 2017 because that's when he started creating Acting Lessons ? 2022 would have been the 5 year anniversary, maybe DPC got nostalgic ?

bolsiita

May 20, 2018
In my last gameplay I settled with Jade and Quinn. What do you think Quinn's reaction will be when I tell her? I really wish I could tell her lol
I kinda want her to go like "Respect" + "I can use this"

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Not with the further points. There is a plan behind this. It's not for nothing that DPC advises us in the official walkthrough of EP2 to warn Maya about Quinn and tell Maya about the date with Josy.

The problem is so that he hides the puzzle pieces throughout the game and you can find them only if you look at the whole context. That means so that a puzzle piece from EP6 must be connected to another puzzle piece from EP1 to then find the puzzle piece from EP5. This is not easy.

I'm currently trying out the Sancho mod and have learned interesting things through it. Honestly since glad so I don't play all Branches because otherwise my theory count would explode.

Without going into detail and without great explanation I predict so there could be a MMF and it's on the Sage Branch. Sage, Tommy and the MC.
Looking forward to it (y)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
God please no, don't give him ideas
They are in some kind of Arcade game room or Arcade center , I don't know how this is called in english :LOL:
And Rio holding an Arcade gun, do you honestly believe there won't be some kind of shooting mini game?. :LOL:

It's not even hard to make it, the fundamentals already laid down with the Tennis and the Beach ball game.. Hell , it could even be a "fighting" mini game, considering the the Brawler is is exactly like that anyway.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Please let it be that we are on a date with her!:love:

Maybe you losing a game with her leads to this:
View attachment 2672389
"I used to be great at arcade games, now look at me..." :ROFLMAO:
Remember Riona confiding to the MC at the Helloween party ? Maybe this happens after whatever fucked up shit happens when you "hang out" with Quinn and now the MC confides in Riona and THAT leads to a fancy date at the arcade.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Remember Riona confiding to the MC at the Helloween party ? Maybe this happens after whatever fucked up shit happens when you "hang out" with Quinn and now the MC confides in Riona and THAT leads to a fancy date at the arcade.
I don't know...I like her as a character but do we really need a date with another girl who isn't any of the real LIs? Maybe it is this episode's part for the "others" path.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes