Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I think it's amusing that many players will have sabotaged their ep 8 decision with decisions made in much earlier eps.

Would Sage forgive Fuckface for fucking Jade (even if it was before they were actually an item)? Would Sage forgive Fuckface for knowing about and using Quinn's restaurant and not telling her about it? Would Maya forgive Fuckface if she found out he fucked Quinn on the roof of the mansion despite knowing what she thought about her? Would Maya and Josy forgive Fuckface for knowing about and using the restaurant and therefore knowing that's likely what Quinn was trying to recruit them for with their tasklist? Knowing that Bella drops Fuckface because of a sexual encounter with Cathy, how will she react to knowing Fuckface fucked Jade? How would Jill react to finding out that Fuckface was getting sexual with Bella while she was dating him, even if he chose her over Bella?
That's one of the things that make this game awesome. Consequences of your choices.
But I have to say that the MC is really bad at putting things together. Ridiculously so. Somehow, he hasn't figured out the prostitution ring despite knowing what Quinn's doing. He hasn't even figured out that Quinn is selling drugs, how he possibly could have missed that. I think it's in Episode 7 or 8 that he thinks about how he can't put the pieces together. He's the worst detective in the history of games.
I get that it's necessary to dumb him down for the sake of the story development or he would have told Sage and Maya about it and that would have been really hard to write such a huge split in the story. Personally, I would have had him figure things out as the game progressed but also given him a reason to be quiet about it, like that someone warns him how dangerous it could be for his friends if he told anybody. But now, he's practically clueless.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Not with the further points. There is a plan behind this. It's not for nothing that DPC advises us in the official walkthrough of EP2 to warn Maya about Quinn and tell Maya about the date with Josy.

The problem is so that he hides the puzzle pieces throughout the game and you can find them only if you look at the whole context. That means so that a puzzle piece from EP6 must be connected to another puzzle piece from EP1 to then find the puzzle piece from EP5. This is not easy.

I'm currently trying out the Sancho mod and have learned interesting things through it. Honestly since glad so I don't play all Branches because otherwise my theory count would explode.

Without going into detail and without great explanation I predict so there could be a MMF and it's on the Sage Branch. Sage, Tommy and the MC.
Where did you get that MMF from? lmfao, there are literally no MMF scenes so far and honestly sage only mentioned girls. (Probably Maya/Josy? Hot girls?)

bolsiita

May 20, 2018
That's one of the things that make this game awesome. Consequences of your choices.
But I have to say that the MC is really bad at putting things together. Ridiculously so. Somehow, he hasn't figured out the prostitution ring despite knowing what Quinn's doing. He hasn't even figured out that Quinn is selling drugs, how he possibly could have missed that. I think it's in Episode 7 or 8 that he thinks about how he can't put the pieces together. He's the worst detective in the history of games.
I get that it's necessary to dumb him down for the sake of the story development or he would have told Sage and Maya about it and that would have been really hard to write such a huge split in the story. Personally, I would have had him figure things out as the game progressed but also given him a reason to be quiet about it, like that someone warns him how dangerous it could be for his friends if he told anybody. But now, he's practically clueless.
Maybe that's the role of his ex girlfriend reintroduction into the story. She would know him better enough to maybe know he sucks at figuring out stuff? They could get to talking at any point and she could be the trigger that DPC can easily use whenever he needs to.

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I mean...you people do realize the more paths and permutations the game gets, the longer the development circle becomes and the less content you will see on every single playthrough, right?
Not every single girl can receive lots of attention and time from the doc. Everybody understands that. But come on: Rio has been in the game since the beginning and has been a favorite of many folks since pretty much then. I'm glad that she gets the space she deserves. Development time for newer episodes will continue to steadily grow most likely and it will reach the 1 year mark sooner than later. We'll need to be patient if we want to enjoy the ride.

Sep 2, 2020
lol Oh I love Jade don't get me wrong, enough to keep the thing going knowing the red flags that rejecting her reveal. But I never had any doubt that it could and would either get nowhere or it would lead to trouble.
brada don't crush my dreams like that.

• Haha
Reactions: bolsiita

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
He needs to meet Amber from College Kings at the strip club so that she can take him on the detective minigame and figure all this shit out.

• Haha
Reactions: Crusader of Romance

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
At most Elena, JB, MC if he ever goes there, but I have a feeling he will play it safe and have JB just watch.
Didn't dpc mentioned that he won't add MMF in the main game? I don't exactly remember but it was somewhere along that line. Also, it bold to think that sage route is setting up MMF considering the fact that Mc could have fucked Riona/Lily with another dik already. :HideThePain:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Didn't dpc mentioned that he won't add MMF in the main game? I don't exactly remember but it was somewhere along that line. Also, it bold to think that sage route is setting up MMF considering the fact that Mc could have fucked Riona/Lily with another dik already. :HideThePain:
No DPC only wrote that sex positions with more than 3-4 people are very difficult and especially double penetration. But he didn't write it so he wouldn't put it in BaDIK. Actually he already showed it in the sex scene of Sage, Quinn and the MC double penetration.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
No DPC only wrote that sex positions with more than 3-4 people are very difficult and especially double penetration. But he didn't write it so he wouldn't put it in BaDIK. Actually he already showed it in the sex scene of Sage, Quinn and the MC double penetration.
Sure but it wasn't with another man? I am talking more in term of MMF scenes. There are only Areith and one scene with dormies. Even then, it was pretty short and kind of cringe and ugly ngl

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Maybe. For some reason, the only dialogue so far, setting up something like that, was on Sage's branch.
Elena and MC has been building up for a long while, every episode has scenes with them bonding and/or JB & Elena playing their games to which the MC doesn't know how to react, like when he asks him to watch her bend over, or the vodka shot straight from the mouth. Way too many renders and lines of dialogue, it can't be just filler content that leads to nothing.

Sage specifically says other girls and she already got closer with Maya and Josy this episode and the Sage, Quinn threesome has proven she has no issues doing it with her HOT sisters.

Plus if I have a hard time believing he will ever go the proper devil's threesome with a tertiary character, you can imagine that there is zero chance he will include that type of content for a main LI.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Elena and MC has been building up for a long while, every episode has scenes with them bonding and/or JB & Elena playing their games to which the MC doesn't know how to react, like when he asks him to watch her bend over, or the vodka shot straight from the mouth. Way too many renders and lines of dialogue, it can't be just filler content that leads to nothing.

Sage specifically says other girls and she already got closer with Maya and Josy this episode and the Sage, Quinn threesome has proven she has no issues doing it with her HOT sisters.

Plus if I have a hard time believing he will ever go the proper devil's threesome with a tertiary character, you can imagine that there is zero chance he will include that type of content for a main LI.
100% agree with you !

The way I see it, either JB gives Elena permission to ride the Rod of all Rods until her eyes roll back into her head or supah dupah DIK's can do JB dirty and fuck her senseless without his permission.

I think the clones bullshit was the closest we'll ever get.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes