walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Looks like you haven't read the theory about Jill being MCs aunt.
That theory is so so so dumb. It's either wish fulfillment (some players just HAVE to have incest) or overthinking things. Besides the general stretch of every character involved to make that convoluted nonsense fit (that's not a dealbreaker, DPC loves his implausible twists), there's also meta information. DPC has said there's not incest in the game. Moreover, I don't think he personally cares for incest, which makes it all the more likely he'd leave it out.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
That theory is so so so dumb. It's either wish fulfillment (some players just HAVE to have incest) or overthinking things. Besides the general stretch of every character involved to make that convoluted nonsense fit (that's not a dealbreaker, DPC loves his implausible twists), there's also meta information. DPC has said there's not incest in the game. Moreover, I don't think he personally cares for incest, which makes it all the more likely he'd leave it out.
Incest is really on of those tags I tend to avoid. Maybe if there is a "step" involved, but actual biological incest is just...why?! :sick:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Incest is really on of those tags I tend to avoid. Maybe if there is a "step" involved, but actual biological incest is just...why?! :sick:
Do you want to avoid incest and save your immortal soul ? Choose Quinn. She is definitely not a relative of MC :WeSmart:
With all the others there is a significant share of risk. Be careful. The safe choice is your choice. Only Quinn guarantees the safety of your immortal soul and will protect your genetics from the consequences of incest.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yeah, it's completely absurd, I know.
Moreover, it's illegal by Patreon rules.

Therefore, we can see a horde of the same type of games about young man returned home and lives with his step-mom and three hot step-sisters :HideThePain:

Sthr ▚ nix I'm not too old user here, but I'm pretty sure it started with Lynette photo in front of Jill's mansion.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yeah, it's completely absurd, I know.
Moreover, it's illegal by Patreon rules.

Therefore, we can see a horde of the same type of games about young man returned home and lives with his step-mom and three hot step-sisters :HideThePain:

Sthr ▚ nix I'm not too old user here, but I'm pretty sure it started with Lynette photo in front of Jill's mansion.
No there is even older theory about it.

Reactions: Redd23

rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
Fucking hell I just tried going full DIK and MC just turns to a full fucking retard so quickly. Does anyone actually like playing this way? I think DIK affinity and Neutral status might be the best

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Fucking hell I just tried going full DIK and MC just turns to a full fucking retard so quickly. Does anyone actually like playing this way? I think DIK affinity and Neutral status might be the best
By going full DIK, do you mean making DIK decisions every single time? I haven't tried that personally. Can you give one example of what you mean by turning into "full fucking retard" after going full DIK? I'm curious.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes