Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
Can someone with experience with drug dealing explain to me why The Pink Rose girls can't tell Vinny that they are buying weed from another dealer? Wouldn't being honest in this case make the girls score points with Vinny? Quinn knew the consequences of agreeing to sell weed to Lily. This seems like unnecessary drama to me...
Likely because he's an unstable wacko that would try to single one of them out to get the name of their new dealer.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Likely because he's an unstable wacko that would try to single one of them out to get the name of their new dealer.
For someone so smart, Lily acted pretty dumb. To say that all the girls have given up drugs is dubious to say the least. Of course Vinny wouldn't believe that, did she really think Vinny would believe that preposterous idea? At some point Vinny would find out that Lily had lied, and what would happen when that happened? Even Tania, who is quite stupid, questioned why the girls couldn't say they were buying weed from another dealer...

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Josy knows what she wants and clearly knows what she is doing, a virgin hell no. I'm going to take back the part that Josy has only being with girls but because clearly she wants cock, MC's cock and honestly that's one of the best scenes in the game yes short but horny Josy best Josy well actually Josy is best Josy. Josy did say she hasn't been boob fuck and when MC gives her a assjob Josy says well if it feels good that's, the only thing that makes me think maybe she isn't has experince as she wants us to think because clearly she knows what she doing other then deepthroating MC.
Well, MC is special kind of Degenerate, with his stocking fetish and all. :ROFLMAO:.
Josy didn't do Anal, and boob job, well, one of them is already fixed, and we working on the second :devilish:. But I will not call this as that much of lack of experience. Anal is kind a special reward for most, even Lily didnt let us take her ass for a ride yet, despite she promised :(:ROFLMAO:. So it's no Suprise Josy havent tried it yet.

But it clear she had experience with boys before, unlike Maya. and She was also in a relationship with Maya for a while, and it took a very charming male to make her slip once and cheat, and since then she resisting quite well.

Josy is in perfect balance, she has enough experience but also left some surprise only for the MC:cool:
perfectly-balanced-thanos.gif

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Well, MC is special kind of Degenerate, with his stocking fetish and all. :ROFLMAO:.
Josy didn't do Anal, and boob job, well, one of them is already fixed, and we working on the second :devilish:. But I will not call this as that much of lack of experience. Anal is kind a special reward for most, even Lily didnt let us take her ass for a ride yet, despite she promised :(:ROFLMAO:. So it's no Suprise Josy havent tried it yet.

But it clear she had experience with boys before, unlike Maya. and She was also in a relationship with Maya for a while, and it took a very charming male to make her slip once and cheat, and since then she resisting quite well.

Josy is in perfect balance, she has enough experience but also left some surprise only for the MC:cool:
View attachment 2693473
Right it may not be a lot but she has more enough

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Right it may not be a lot but she has more enough
Not everyone has to be sara and mel, or Cammy who is also on the road to become the Town's Whore :ROFLMAO: :devilish: :ROFLMAO: :coffee:

and btw this is exactly what Josy wants to avoid. That is why she found it embarrassing if she cum so early, because it would easily be misinterpreted as She just a Sex crazed Slut, despite it is a bit of part of her:ROFLMAO::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x and Darkwen

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Can someone with experience with drug dealing explain to me why The Pink Rose girls can't tell Vinny that they are buying weed from another dealer? Wouldn't being honest in this case make the girls score points with Vinny? Quinn knew the consequences of agreeing to sell weed to Lily. This seems like unnecessary drama to me...
When Vinny left college and became a drug dealer, seems they agreed to divide "zones". Quinn got B&R, while Vinny got Pink Rose. She breaked their agreement by stealing Vinny's customers. He obviously wouldn't like that and will try to get them back or take the B&R to himself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In short, no one likes to lose customers. In a more civilized business, fights for customers is solved by civilized methods. In dirty business, such as drug trafficking, the methods are completely different. Money, risks, crime in all its manifestations. Vinny walking in a campus and college students party with a gun on him is quite enough argument, isn't it?

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Not everyone has to be sara and mel, or Cammy who is also on the road to become the Town's Whore :ROFLMAO: :devilish: :ROFLMAO: :coffee:

and btw this is exactly what Josy wants to avoid. That is why she found it embarrassing if she cum so early, because it would easily be misinterpreted as She just a Sex crazed Slut, despite it is a bit of part of her:ROFLMAO::devilish:
She does tell mc how horny she gets but saves it all for her man and women that why she the best

Reactions: Scopelophila

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
When Vinny left college and became a drug dealer, seems they agreed to divide "zones". Quinn got B&R, while Vinny got Pink Rose. She breaked their agreement by stealing Vinny's customers. He obviously wouldn't like that and will try to get them back or take the B&R to himself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In short, no one likes to lose customers. In a more civilized business, fights for customers is solved by civilized methods. In dirty business, such as drug trafficking, the methods are completely different. Money, risks, crime in all its manifestations. Vinny walking in a campus and college students party with a gun on him is quite enough argument, isn't it?
Is Vinny dangerous and coward enough to physically hurt Lily? If the answer is 'no', then Lily is just making things difficult. Let Vinny deal with Quinn, it was Quinn who agreed to sell Lily drugs in the first place. No?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Is Vinny dangerous and coward enough to physically hurt Lily? If the answer is 'no', then Lily is just making things difficult. Let Vinny deal with Quinn, it was Quinn who agreed to sell Lily drugs in the first place. No?
The guy showed up with a Gun in a college Party and Threatened the Host. It is clear he is Dangerous and Unpredictable.

• Haha
Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
The guy showed up with a Gun in a college Party and Threatened the Host. It is clear he is Dangerous and Unpredictable.
Vinny felt threatened by the CHICK MC (this is a scenario we cannot ignore). This means that Vinny is actually a the OG giant pussy. I highly doubt he's capable of hurting a cute girl like Lily. The guy is a Jamie who sells drugs...

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Vinny felt threatened by the CHICK MC (this is a scenario we cannot ignore). This means that Vinny is actually a the OG giant pussy. I highly doubt he's capable of hurting a cute girl like Lily. The guy is a Jamie who sells drugs...
Yeah well this guy is the one who burned alive one of the main girl in his previous Visual Novel , so if you think that gun is not gonna be used to hurt someone, you are for a surprise......

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Yeah well this guy is the one who burned alive one of the main girl in his previous Visual Novel , so if you think that gun is not gonna be used to hurt someone, you are for a surprise......
I did not say that the pistol will not be used. In fact, that's why Vinny is such a pussy. Most likely he will fire the gun when he is getting beat up by the MC. Like I said... OG giant pussy, ha! Everyone is gangsta with a gun in their hand, unfortunately. I would have been impressed if he had attacked the MC and kicked MC ass to shown that he was fucking skilled in hand-to-hand combat.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I did not say that the pistol will not be used. In fact, that's why Vinny is such a pussy. Most likely he will fire the gun when he is getting beat up by the MC. Like I said... OG giant pussy, ha! Everyone is gangsta with a gun in their hand, unfortunately. I would have been impressed if he had attacked the MC and kicked MC ass to shown that he was fucking skilled in hand-to-hand combat.
Well, first of all, The Fight is a mini game, what we players play and win.

So if We win and then we get a scripted event where we actually lose just because of story it would not sit well with the audience as it not sit well in the previous cases.
We already had 3 scripted event, when even if we beat the mini game we technically didn't win in the sense of Story:rolleyes:
we don't need another one.
Vinny doesn't have to be some MMA fighter to take him seriously, or be dangerous.
and as I said, if he beat MC, it would be the opposite reaction. He would not come out as some badass foe , but a stupid game decision.

• Thinking Face

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Well, first of all, The Fight is a mini game, what we players play and win.

So if We win and then we get a scripted event where we actually lose just because of story it would not sit well with the audience as it not sit well in the previous cases.
We already had 3 scripted event, when even if we beat the mini game we technically didn't win in the sense of Story:rolleyes:
we don't need another one.
Vinny doesn't have to be some MMA fighter to take him seriously, or be dangerous.
and as I said, if he beat MC, it would be the opposite reaction. He would not come out as some badass foe , but a stupid game decision.
Him shooting the MC doesn't make him dangerous either, just stupid. The police are going to love chasing a guy who's been gunning down students inside the B&R campus. Vinny's introduction could have been better done, I can't take him seriously when I see that ridiculous haircut and the way he thinks he's the badass for calling others a dog.

Reactions: Ilhares

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Him shooting the MC doesn't make him dangerous either, just stupid. The police are going to love chasing a guy who's been gunning down students inside the B&R campus. Vinny's introduction could have been better done, I can't take him seriously when I see that ridiculous haircut and the way he thinks he's the badass for calling others a dog.
Stupid and dangerous are not mutually exclusive terms. As can be seen in current politics. If he is stupid enough to shoot Fuckface (or anyone else) then he is dangerous. Unless of course no-one is in danger when they get shot.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah but your favorite character was Damon, so..... :ROFLMAO:.
This shit is still better written than that garbage ever was:whistle::p:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Stupid and dangerous are not mutually exclusive terms. As can be seen in current politics. If he is stupid enough to shoot Fuckface (or anyone else) then he is dangerous. Unless of course no-one is in danger when they get shot.
Ture, and neither Bad Ass and Dangerous. I mean MC can be Bad ass, in some case But he never was Dangerous.
Vinny's introduction served well enough to show he is a Threat

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Yeah but your favorite character was Damon, so..... :ROFLMAO:.
This shit is still better written than that garbage ever was:whistle::p:ROFLMAO:
Now you've gone too far! That shit - I mean - that masterpiece can't be compared to the script used to introduce Vinny. You're lucky I'm in a good mood today, otherwise I would call the girls I met in the 'Delena is better than Stelena' in Facebook group years ago to have a friendly debate with you.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Now you've gone too far! That shit - I mean - that masterpiece can't be compared to the script used to introduce Vinny. You're lucky I'm in a good mood today, otherwise I would call the girls I met in the 'Delena is better than Stelena' in Facebook group years ago to have a friendly debate with you.
OMG you were that deep into it ?!:LOL: Holy shit,:ROFLMAO: but you wrong it was called "Dullena" :p:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes