7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
If Quinn didn't want that she should have just told Lily the truth. She should have said that she only deals drugs to B&R students as that is the only area she is allowed to sell. :rolleyes:
Lily is a B&R student, though. Dealers don't care what the quantity is or what the buyer does with it, as long as nobody snitches. A grey area for sure, but Quinn can make an argument that she isn't breaking her deal with Vinny. That would screw Lily over and Quinn likely doesn't give a shit, but the drug trade is full of that. Just look at why Vinny is being replaced.

7thOmen

Reactions: yossa999

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
i have a theory that the guy we briefly meet at the prep party in ep5, the one that mentions he thought his daughter would be there, is Jill's dad
I am thinking the same thing. He fits what we know of Jill's dad by Ep.9.
I also thought, as others around here have, that he is Arieth's father. I think we are supposed to think Sage at the time of the episode release, but we know better now. A DPC red-hair-ing.

7thOmen

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
A grey area for sure, but Quinn can make an argument that she isn't breaking her deal with Vinny.
Lily wanted to buy drugs in a high quantity, too high for just one person to consume. Even though Lily had a free pass to buy from Vinny and Quinn because she belonged to B&R and Pink Rose, Quinn should refuse to sell more than what a single person consumes to prevent Lily from buying drugs from Quinn to the Pink Rose girls. Like I said, no need for drama... or Quinn is a terrible drug dealer.

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Quinn is a terrible drug dealer.
That right there is it. Short of the mugging, Rio is on to something. Quinn is over-consuming and loosing her ability to 'pay the bill'. Happens a lot to small time dealers.

Given a choice, I bet most would go for the cheaper route, particularly if it is the same product... more for your money. It isn't uncommon for a dealer to try to move up the supply chain in search of better pricing. Same for buyers, when they can.

7thOmen

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
The mansion is trashed, and I don't believe for a second it was the Alphas. It's a frame job: dildos, Alpha tags, the lot! Vinny and his crew have ransacked the joint and Vinny's personally looking for whatever the fuck he left there and scapegoated the Alphas in the process to cover his tracks. :mad:
But when the DIK's leave the mansion and go to the Alphas, Tommy takes the dildos and uses them to smash the Alphas' windows, doesn't he?

And when they get back to the destroyed mansion we can see the dildos thrown there, will you say that the Alphas called Vinny and offered the dildos to him, so he could use them to destroy the mansion and put the blame on them?

It doesn't make sense to me, the Alphas have the time, motivation, people, and opportunity to do this, I can't think of anyone else who could have destroyed the mansion.

And about the box, if it's that important he could have gone back there to get his stuff, or even asked Nick to get it for him, nobody would have minded.

It's been a while since I've seen these scenes, if I'm wrong, correct me.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
But when the DIK's leave the mansion and go to the Alphas, Tommy takes the dildos and uses them to smash the Alphas' windows, doesn't he?

And when they get back to the destroyed mansion we can see the dildos thrown there, will you say that the Alphas called Vinny and offered the dildos to him, so he could use them to destroy the mansion and put the blame on them?

It doesn't make sense to me, the Alphas have the time, motivation, people, and opportunity to do this, I can't think of anyone else who could have destroyed the mansion.
But it also doesn't make sense that they take such a risk when they are trying to lay low. Even Tommy acknowledges that it doesn't make much sense that they trashed the mansion. Not to mention that they never rubb the DIKs noses in it or even mention it. Maybe they threw the dildos through the windows and someone else took advantage of it and trashed it, or was looking for something.

And about the box, if it's that important he could have gone back there to get his stuff, or even asked Nick to get it for him, nobody would have minded.

It's been a while since I've seen these scenes, if I'm wrong, correct me.
It does feel like there would have been an easy way to get it, yeah. And why didn't Vinny take it when he was there in Episode 9? It's not like the MC hid it. But it can also be a plot hole.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
But it also doesn't make sense that they take such a risk when they are trying to lay low. Even Tommy acknowledges that it doesn't make much sense that they trashed the mansion. Not to mention that they never rubb the DIKs noses in it or even mention it. Maybe they threw the dildos through the windows and someone else took advantage of it and trashed it, or was looking for something.
It is Dawe, Big A, Caleb and company we are talking about... Excluding Arieth, you can't go dumber than these elements.

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
Well this is something I had never done before.
MC status: Chick MC, extra drunk and wasted
situation: Helping Derek get revenge on Ron.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If MC is too drunk, this happens, otherwise the nerd gets it :D

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
It is Dawe, Big A, Caleb and company we are talking about... Excluding Arieth, you can't go dumber than these elements.
True, but they also respect Chad and he told them to lay low. Despite him being thrown out, they still see him as their leader and do whatever he tells them.

Reactions: Lexkar83

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
If they used the dildos to destroy the windows of the DIK's mansion, the glass is already half full, if they can destroy the mansion from the outside, they can destroy the inside too since they are already there, and it's revenge, they already have reasons to to take revenge on the DIK's (They lost their president because of the MC who is already considered a DIK, the blackmail, Arieth, HOT's...), and the DIK's still have the audacity to appear destroying their windows even though they are avoiding conflict with the DIK's, there's a limit to what they can take, it was the DIK's that came to them.

Of course, it's all my guess, we'll have to wait and see.

(DIK's provoking Alphas)
1541600016_151289.jpeg

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
What do you guys do while waiting for the Ep.10 update? Are you guys still replaying Ep.9 over and over again or is it just me doing this? I've played Ep.9 so many times that I think I'm starting to see things where there isn't. Is it just me or does Sage still have a crush on the MC even though he's on a different route than hers? Guess I better take a break from this game, I could swear I saw Karen staring at Zoey's ass. o_O

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mtmtmt007 and Kpyna

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Well yeh and most of them are all fakes too. Don't forget Fake asses also exist, just like fake tits. And fake asses seem to be a fashion for central/south america. And I must say, it's ugly as fuck. The women are nice, but their fake asses will always be a turnoff.

Some people here have mentioned not understanding why some ppl are so bent on getting more realistic physiques. That's because real life has people with more fake features than real ones. So I'm not sure why we need this in games as well. They look like shit in real life, I have no idea why people think that looks good. :sick:

If dumb bitches would stop faking themselves up so badly, I might not mind it so much in games.. :ROFLMAO:
Well at least DPC hasn't made one of the LIs with tattooed eyebrows yet... I suppose that's a question of time.
Naw if you see the booty in a revealing outfit or bare you can tell when it is fake...But I know girls I grew up with and saw the natural development first hand... I am also in my mid-30's and back when fake booties were not a thing Florida was just filled with them. There are a high number of plastic fake barbie doll looking girls everywhere now but you can still find them "cornbread fed" ones out there lol.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
What do you guys do while waiting for the Ep.10 update? Are you guys still replaying Ep.9 over and over again or is it just me doing this? I've played Ep.9 so many times that I think I'm starting to see things where there isn't. Is it just me or does Sage still have a crush on the MC even though he's on a different route than hers? Guess I better take a break from this game, I could swear I saw Karen staring at Zoey's ass. o_O
I arrived late to the party, so I search this thread for things I missed, other people's points of view, doubts I had, or even different opinions, and that made BADIK much more interesting for me, there's so much I didn't notice or missed. :giggle:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
There are a high number of plastic fake barbie doll looking girls everywhere now but you can still find them "cornbread fed" ones out there lol.
deadites amongst the living huh?
Damn, I knew it was worse than I had anticipated....

(Just trying to keep that mental image alive for ya, don't let Maya out of her cage!)
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: TRKaiser

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Well, MC is special kind of Degenerate, with his stocking fetish and all. :ROFLMAO:.
Josy didn't do Anal, and boob job, well, one of them is already fixed, and we working on the second :devilish:. But I will not call this as that much of lack of experience. Anal is kind a special reward for most, even Lily didnt let us take her ass for a ride yet, despite she promised :(:ROFLMAO:. So it's no Suprise Josy havent tried it yet.

But it clear she had experience with boys before, unlike Maya. and She was also in a relationship with Maya for a while, and it took a very charming male to make her slip once and cheat, and since then she resisting quite well.

Josy is in perfect balance, she has enough experience but also left some surprise only for the MC:cool:
View attachment 2693473
To be honest, I don't care if any Li had sex with a girl or a guy before the MC. I don't even buy Jill's virginity act. But those are not the important questions. The questions that seem important to me regarding a LI are who the ex is and if the Li had anything with another girl or guy while getting to know the MC.

DPC loves drama, we know that and this drama is probably triggered by karma. So what the MC does comes back to him.

In the case of Josy and Maya, there is one clue that worries me. The MC can tell Josy in the gym of EP8 that he saw Troy and Chad together and so he wanted to find out for Sage who Chad cheated on Sage with. Josy said that with Bart agreement, but also meaningfully said that the MC better keep his hands off. I find that strange.

The player then later has the decision whether to tell Sage about Chad and Troy. That's a final decision. Why? If the player chooses to, I usually do, the MC tells Sage so there is no going back to not knowing. I think to myself so that this will not only affect Sage, but also the MC and consequently us as players. I don't want to piss you off, but this is a decision that the player makes and thus it is not canon.

Karma. The MC tells Sage something that Sage may regret learning, in return the MC (us players) may learn something later and there is no going back to not knowing.

In EP9, one thing is canonical. The MC invites his ex girl Zoey to the Halloween party. Karma. The karma doesn't even have to involve an ex-girl or ex-guy of a LI. But I figure there will be a crucial person of a LI at the party and then in EP10 the MC (we players) might learn the connections and then there will be no going back to not knowing, no matter if the player starts BaDIK all over again.

The bad thing will be so that the LI chosen by the player has no drama but the other LIs that the player did not choose. Thus, the game experience will be affected when the game is played again. There is no going back to not knowing.

Therefore, the question of whether the LI has an ex is irrelevant. Everyone has a past life. What is important is who it is and when it is.

Just an example, nothing more. Josy fucked with Leon, for all I care, before the MC talked to Josy for the first time. If the MC had never met Leon or Leon lived in a dorm, it would not be a problem. But he is a DIK and lives together with the MC in the Mansion. That would be a problem and real crap karma because even if the MC didn't choose Josy as LI, but he definitely had a crush on Josy and there probably wouldn't be a second chance for Josy either.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Just stop. You're not one of those guys who defend your favorite character to the death, are you? Quinn didn't want that? Quinn is broke financially, every plan she comes up with goes awry, and even Riona has realized that Quinn has no idea what she's doing. If Quinn didn't want that she should have just told Lily the truth. She should have said that she only deals drugs to B&R students as that is the only area she is allowed to sell. :rolleyes:
What makes you think Quinn is my favorite character? I like her arc for story, and how her character developed when MC is on her path, but I interested to see the outcomes and nothing more. She's attractive on the outside, but disgusting on the inside. My favorite MGs is J&M and obviously their path/branch. Then it's Sage, and Jill & Bella on the third place. Among SGs it's Zoey, Riona and Nicole.

I am understand the reasons why Quinn is such a person, but I don't find this an excuse for most of her actions. If her actions and behaviors were harmless to others - that's one thing, she could simply be called a boorish, arrogant and vicious bitch then. But by doing what she do, she destroys other people's lives both externally and internally and even puts people around her in danger. She lies and uses even those who trust her and consider her a close person or friend. Sage, Riona, MC... potentially, we will see how and where it goes to.

Lily ingratiated with the Quinn. In general, Lily looks like smarter than Quinn and is always not even one step, but 2 ahead of her. Quinn is not very good at chess for real, but she thinks she is. When they made an agreement Quinn already solved most of her money problems. After she lost packet with money, she raised price 2x temporary, and also Rich (ANO's vice-president) got her both money and her shit back. So it's more her greed and short-sightedness, rather than the need in money, at that time.

All I wanted to say is that Lily is not a gift either, but she is not such a bastard and scum to act in such way. I don't see any reason for her to do that to Quinn. First, to win her over, then put at risk the arrangements with Vinny, and finally betray her at the first opportunity. Who will benefit from this? Lily is definitely happy about the lower prices and definitely not happy about how Vinny fooled and overcharged them.

By Stefan you mean Stephen, but who the fuck is Mick?
Enlarge the image, I attached. Some dude from Buddy's "lair". We don't know the hierarchy there, so let's set with "he's just one of them" for now.

Is it just me or does Sage still have a crush on the MC even though he's on a different route than hers? Guess I better take a break from this game, I could swear I saw Karen staring at Zoey's ass.
Sage is smart and mostly kind girl, despite her a bit DIK overall attitude. I think she will always show her sympathy to him, but she will never try to ruin MC relationships and will respect his choice. She appreciates him very much as a friend as well and a person in whom she can confide and pour out her soul.

One of the EP9 evidences - her reaction to Maya's words about "something" with MC in the past. When we are not on Sage's branch, she is ok with that and just wonder, but when we are on it, then she reacts differently by showing some kind of concern.

The one, who definitely have a crush on the MC is Josy (and Maya too, btw, but she doesn't show it so blatant as Josy do). She can't help herself and when MC is not in Throuple she doubts in her choice more and more. Will MC sabotage Josy & Maya relationship and act as scumbag, especially after saying to Derek (and himself) that he is not that type which ruines relationships. Or he will be true to his word and do his best to help them keep what they have.

Jill & Bella require the MC to constantly click the ignition to produce that sparks they want to feel. If he is not into them, they remain friends without any second thoughts.

KRJ is staring at MC, precisely:

ep9_diks_ph2_food_event1.jpg ep9_diks_ph3_sandy_event8.jpg
ep9_diks_ph3_sandy_event10.jpg ep9_diks_ph3_zoey_event1.jpg

MC was mostly nice to her and she probably hear about his magic stick. So why not? :geek:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
What makes you think Quinn is my favorite character? I like her arc for story, and how her character developed when MC is on her path, but I interested to see the outcomes and nothing more.
All right... I may have been getting carried away when I assumed Quinn was your favorite character, I'm sorry. But her fans always come up with an excuse to defend the indefensible, it's exhausting. I see you are not one of them, again, I'm sorry.

Enlarge the image, I attached. Some dude from Buddy's "lair". We don't know the hierarchy there, so let's set with "he's just one of them" for now.
Is this guy Mick some stoner friend of Quinn's? I don't think we can count him as a villain since he will probably be exclusive to Quinn's route. But who knows...hard to believe this guy or even Buddy will show up in the main storyline (outside of Quinn's route).

I think she will always show her sympathy to him, but she will never try to ruin MC relationships and will respect his choice.
I think Sage touches the MC too much for my taste. She can't see the MC so she runs out to hug him. Out of all the MG's she is the one who keeps physical contact with him the most, be it through hugs, head resting on his shoulders, licking the MC's nose... :LOL: She even drags him by the arm throughout the mansion to take a picture with him. . Kinda sus...

The one, who definitely have a crush on the MC is Josy (and Maya too, btw, but she doesn't show it so blatant as Josy do). She can't help herself and when MC is not in Throuple she doubts in her choice more and more.
Not going to lie... When Josy asked the MC if he still thinks about the two of them together, I could feel my soul leaving my body. I hope Josy accepts defeat with greatness and doesn't create problems for the MC, especially if he turned her and Maya down in Ep.4.

KRJ is staring at MC, precisely
Like I said, I'm starting to see things... you're right...

Reactions: Kpyna and 7thOmen
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes