funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
What do you guys do while waiting for the Ep.10 update? Are you guys still replaying Ep.9 over and over again or is it just me doing this? I've played Ep.9 so many times that I think I'm starting to see things where there isn't. Is it just me or does Sage still have a crush on the MC even though he's on a different route than hers? Guess I better take a break from this game, I could swear I saw Karen staring at Zoey's ass. o_O
Of course BaDIK has some amount of replay value. but while waiting for progress. If I'm not replying a dif MG path there's plenty of decent titles to keep one busy while waiting for updates. Mind you, I must have tried dozens and dozens of other titles that aren't worth a mention as far as my plot interests are concerned. But there are a few other titles that are certainly worth a gander, there are some amazing story tellers out there.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy fucked with Leon, for all I care, before the MC talked to Josy for the first time. If the MC had never met Leon or Leon lived in a dorm, it would not be a problem. But he is a DIK and lives together with the MC in the Mansion. That would be a problem and real crap karma because even if the MC didn't choose Josy as LI, but he definitely had a crush on Josy and there probably wouldn't be a second chance for Josy either
Leon and Josy that wouldn't happen. None of the other diks would even try anything with Josy because of Tommy and MC would kick there ass

Reactions: Scopelophila

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Of course BaDIK has some amount of replay value. but while waiting for progress. If I'm not replying a dif MG path there's plenty of decent titles to keep one busy while waiting for updates. Mind you, I must have tried dozens and dozens of other titles that aren't worth a mention as far as my plot interests are concerned. But there are a few other titles that are certainly worth a gander, there are some amazing story tellers out there.
I sometimes regret having played Being a DIK, before, I liked any game that was uploaded on this forum. After Being a DIK, I can't get attached to any other game. The only one I'm looking forward to is Eternum, but game development is just as time consuming as Being a DIK. :(

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mtmtmt007 and Kpyna

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Mick is Buddy's runner. Another link for Buddy to distance himself from the dealings. Mick delivers the goods. Buddy mentions this when Quinn asks for coke. The text is a heads-up to Quinn that she is skating on thin ice.

7thOmen

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Mick is Buddy's runner. Another link for Buddy to distance himself from the dealings. Mick delivers the goods. Buddy mentions this when Quinn asks for coke. The text is a heads-up to Quinn that she is skating on thin ice.

7thOmen
Yet another reason not to consider Buddy and Mick a direct threat to the MC (out of Quinn's route).

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
If Buddy and Mick are above Quinn in the food chain then they are also above Vinny, and if shit goes down with Vinny on the main story and Vinny is taken out of the picture then Buddy and Mick could enter main story as a more dangerous threat.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMNOV3R

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
If Buddy and Mick are above Quinn in the food chain then they are also above Vinny, and if shit goes down with Vinny on the main story and Vinny is taken out of the picture then Buddy and Mick could enter main story as a more dangerous threat.
Look at Buddy. He can barely move his legs. He will be in the coffin faster than he will be enter in the main story.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Look at Buddy. He can barely move his legs. He will be in the coffin faster than he will be enter in the main story.
Yeah... I didn't want to prolong the subject, but Quinn's mom seems to be doing better than Buddy. Also, if Mick and Buddy is a threat then I was right and Vinny is a real pussy. Vinny can't be a badass if there are others (Mick and Buddy) more badass than he is.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Yeah... I didn't want to prolong the subject, but Quinn's mom seems to be doing better than Buddy. Also, if Mick and Buddy is a threat then I was right and Vinny is a real pussy. Vinny can't be a badass if there are others (Mick and Buddy) more badass than he is.
Vinny is not a pussy. He's a real psycho. And yes, he's dangerous. He's a jerk, a loser, not worth a piece of cow shit, but he's dangerous. Nick mentioned that Vinny, having made a mess in his room, also pissed on the walls. It is not difficult to imagine what kind of smell there was after that. Smelly dirty pig, sick freak. I really like Quinn, but the idea that she had a close relationship with this pig depresses me. It's disgusting. I also don't understand how the other guys tolerated this piece of shit and allowed him to live in the mansion. I wouldn't be surprised if he also shat on the floor in the middle of his room. And that's why it would be even more annoying to die at the hands of such a freak. It is better to avoid contact with such types, and not try to prove to others what a cool guy you are. It's not worth it. It's better to gather enough information about his criminal activities and hand him over to the cops.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Vinny felt threatened by the CHICK MC (this is a scenario we cannot ignore). This means that Vinny is actually a the OG giant pussy. I highly doubt he's capable of hurting a cute girl like Lily. The guy is a Jamie who sells drugs...
This will probably surprise all of you. Vinny didn't come to the Halloween party because of the Pink Rose Girls. He only caught on before the DIK Mansion so Pink Rose Girls would be at the party. How? He says so himself, so he saw Tania smoking. That was just a happy coincidence for Vinny.

The main reason for Vinny's appearance is Zoey. But it's not what you think now. Zoey is a danger for someone and Vinny wants to help this person in his perverted way. Maya.

Vinny knows Maya and Derek. Maya even has the MC under surveillance. All you have to do is follow the clues from EP9 to EP6 to EP2 to EP1. The key words for the connection are tree and dog.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Derek learns in EP9 Freeroam Event 1 so that the MC invited his EX. Derek can't go against the MC, he would definitely lose and I don't even mean a fight, but the friendship with the MC. He calls his brother Vinny. At the end of Freeroam Event 2 we learn so Derek told Maya and Josy too so the MC's ex is at the party. Then in Freeroam Event 3, Vinny shows up. He sees Tania smoking. Clearly he needs to talk to Quinn. Before the drinking game the MC explains the situation with Zoey to Josy and Maya. The girl who gets the drink for the drinking game, Josy or Maya, meets Vinny and he finds out what's going on. Only after that the MC meets Vinny. Vinny is mad at the MC one way or another anyway. He had to come to the Mansion and the MC fucks with his sister Maya. Vinny has the gun with him because he knows from Maya and/or Derek that the MC is a fighting bitch. He judges the MC by the push. DIK the MC is an ass like Tommy, on NEUTRAL there are some tips how the MC should behave towards Patrick and on CHICK there are tips what the MC should improve about himself, namely not too scared.

Mar 9, 2019
I've played through Episode 9 I think 4 times... once for each girl I ended Season 2 with. It was a blast.. and i can't wait for the rest!
Only 4 times?
77f0c869-4551-49a0-b723-bcbd66072f2e_text.gif
If they used the dildos to destroy the windows of the DIK's mansion, the glass is already half full, if they can destroy the mansion from the outside, they can destroy the inside too since they are already there, and it's revenge, they already have reasons to to take revenge on the DIK's (They lost their president because of the MC who is already considered a DIK, the blackmail, Arieth, HOT's...), and the DIK's still have the audacity to appear destroying their windows even though they are avoiding conflict with the DIK's, there's a limit to what they can take, it was the DIK's that came to them.

Of course, it's all my guess, we'll have to wait and see.

(DIK's provoking Alphas)
View attachment 2694943
7p94ay.jpg

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Vinny is not a pussy. He's a real psycho. And yes, he's dangerous. He's a jerk, a loser, not worth a piece of cow shit, but he's dangerous. Nick mentioned that Vinny, having made a mess in his room, also pissed on the walls. It is not difficult to imagine what kind of smell there was after that. Smelly dirty pig, sick freak. I really like Quinn, but the idea that she had a close relationship with this pig depresses me. It's disgusting. I also don't understand how the other guys tolerated this piece of shit and allowed him to live in the mansion. I wouldn't be surprised if he also shat on the floor in the middle of his room. And that's why it would be even more annoying to die at the hands of such a freak. It is better to avoid contact with such types, and not try to prove to others what a cool guy you are. It's not worth it. It's better to gather enough information about his criminal activities and hand him over to the cops.
Every minute that passes I see how ridiculous Vinny is. The new villain introduced by DPC is a drug addict who pees on his bedroom wall and shits on the floor. Jesus... It really is hard to understand what Quinn saw in Vinny. In Quinn's twisted mind this guy is a hell of a man, but the CHICK MC is a pussy. LOL!

• Angry
Reactions: Fess1998

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I've played through Episode 9 I think 4 times... once for each girl I ended Season 2 with. It was a blast.. and i can't wait for the rest!
I only played through it 2 times so far. I had such a blast the first time that I didn't want to ruin it by overplaying it so I take long breaks between playthroughs. :p Seriously, playing Episode 9 was epic fun!

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
This will probably surprise all of you. Vinny didn't come to the Halloween party because of the Pink Rose Girls. He only caught on before the DIK Mansion so Pink Rose Girls would be at the party. How? He says so himself, so he saw Tania smoking. That was just a happy coincidence for Vinny.

The main reason for Vinny's appearance is Zoey. But it's not what you think now. Zoey is a danger for someone and Vinny wants to help this person in his perverted way. Maya.

Vinny knows Maya and Derek. Maya even has the MC under surveillance. All you have to do is follow the clues from EP9 to EP6 to EP2 to EP1. The key words for the connection are tree and dog.

Derek learns in EP9 Freeroam Event 1 so that the MC invited his EX. Derek can't go against the MC, he would definitely lose and I don't even mean a fight, but the friendship with the MC. He calls his brother Vinny. At the end of Freeroam Event 2 we learn so Derek told Maya and Josy too so the MC's ex is at the party. Then in Freeroam Event 3, Vinny shows up. He sees Tania smoking. Clearly he needs to talk to Quinn. Before the drinking game the MC explains the situation with Zoey to Josy and Maya. The girl who gets the drink for the drinking game, Josy or Maya, meets Vinny and he finds out what's going on. Only after that the MC meets Vinny. Vinny is mad at the MC one way or another anyway. He had to come to the Mansion and the MC fucks with his sister Maya. Vinny has the gun with him because he knows from Maya and/or Derek that the MC is a fighting bitch. He judges the MC by the push. DIK the MC is an ass like Tommy, on NEUTRAL there are some tips how the MC should behave towards Patrick and on CHICK there are tips what the MC should improve about himself, namely not too scared.

You again? I didn't mean to say this, but you got issues, man. Your theories are bizarre and the origin of your creativity is doubtful to say the least. If you frequent this forum under the influence of drugs, ignore what I said. Your obsession with Maya is pretty weird too, if the DPC posts a preview of Zoey's stepfather I'm sure you'll come up with a theory to put Maya in the middle of the preview because for you every preview has to do with Maya.

Mar 9, 2019

How dalli expects us to react to his "theories":
giphy (14).gif
How we usually react:
jonah-hill-annoyed.gif

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
How dalli expects us to react to his "theories":
View attachment 2695640
How we usually react:
View attachment 2695642
If Dalli knew how to work with Daz Studio or Blender, he could have at least 7 or 8 different versions of BaDIK and put DPC out of business... I'm just not sure what sort of "wow factor" he'd bring to the table though.

:ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes