Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
A post for y'all's pondering:

All of the mc's introspective thoughts from episodes 1 through to 9:
Just a little notice

EP7 moment while MC is jogging. That $500 which was spent on Riona & Quinn threesome lines present only if MC got Quinn number, used restaraunt and bought special offer especially. Otherwise it's just not there.

If MC spent time with Josy at HOTs pool, there are such line:

mc "But I was tempted to join the gym with Josy. Now I had the money for it."

If MC is in Throuple and gave Maya a hug after Patrick leaves:

mc "Since it wouldn't go a long way to help Maya, I just saved it."

And regarding EP8 narrations which are closer to the S2 end, there are much more permutations in them. Yours quotes with Jill is the case, when you romance her and Throuple at the same time and then choose Jill over them, otherwise some lines are different.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That's kind of why I mention that I'm now at a crossroads at this point in time. I consider my AAA FPS gaming days are way behind me now, I'd actually would be happy with a 32MB AGP card again. And considering that fact, I really feel as if investing in that now would be taking money away from where I actually need to spend it. Not only that, I also secretly despise Nvidia (ok no longer a secret LOL). I can't stand companies that are 'full of themselves', and that is Nvidia in a nutshell.

I've already invested too much in my AMD Threadripper rig, I hate the idea of polluting it with Nvidia garbage.
*shrugs*
I think that it is rather not good to use AMD with Intel/Nvidia. I am old-fashioned there.

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Thing is, I was already working with photoshop professionally back in the mid 90's (from 97 to 2001), and that was roughly 25yrs ago and I was in my late 20's then. Today, I have a few decent ideas for story telling, but considering the time I'd have to invest learning new techniques etc, reinvesting in a graphics card just to cough an idea up has gotten me thinking quite a bit lately. Mostly about whether or not I've got my priorities straight.

Do I want to spend $600-$800 or more for an Nvidia card just for rendering!? That sort of pisses me off. This isn't something I was planning to ask money for either, my plan was to just slap some ideas together and just upload them once done. My personal motivations for wanting to tell one particular story I had in mind was based off personal experiences.

My initial thought was to put something out there to make people realize that some folks do things for very specific reasons in life and leave deep scars to people around them. And how we judge these situations harshly without basis or without thinking about the things that are said and done. A bit of a "gut puncher" if you will. But lately having had the opportunity to just put most of it on paper has been more helpful to me than actually following through. So I'm now at the stage where I'm debating whether I still wish/need to go through with this at all.

But I will say this though, Daz3D has been a relatively fun learning curve.
:cool:
Something to consider in your decision making is the Blender Eevee rendering engine option. I'm not up on the technicalities of how it works, but it produces near ray-tracing quality at perhaps 10-20 times the speed of the full ray-tracing Cycles engine!

Last year, I bought a 2nd hand Nvidia GTX 1070 card for about $120, and my CPU is an old Core i5 running at 3.20GHz. That system will render 1920 X 1080 images, including complex lighting and fog, in just 1-2 minutes per frame.

Here are a couple of examples:
bg ch01_wfl_lbf_01.jpg
screenshot0026.png

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Another example. When the MC opens the door to the room in EP8 with Melanie, Melanie says the MC is the best. Reminds me of EP9 when Maya goes with the MC to his room. You have to open the door to do that and what does Maya say at the end of that scene? That the MC is the best. How does she know that? Maybe she is referring to Josy? That's why the MC shouldn't ask one question or another during the drinking game. There is no going back to not knowing.
If you drink enough you can get back to not knowing :ROFLMAO: The only way Mel could know is if fuck MC or over hearing Josy talk about mc

• Haha
Reactions: Scopelophila

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The problem is, you eventually sober up. I actually meant Maya, how she can know. We find out at the appropriate decisions so Mel and Maya haven't talked much yet. Mel and Maya can know from Josy, of course. But I figure so Maya knows from Zoey. Maya goes yes with JB and Zoey to the movies and Zoey tells a bit of the MC. Among them also so he is damn good kisser and Maya mentions later so she loves the lips of the MC.
To make sure we talking about the same thing we mean that MC is the best ,right? That is really easy to answer she been with him enough times to know she doesn't even have to talk Josy to know even if Josy has been with him more. Maya knows fully considering everything they done

Staben

Mar 10, 2023
Dude, I'm stuck.
Neil just gave me all the furniture for the mansion, walked and talked with everyone, but I can't find Tommy anywhere :(
What do I do?

Staben

Mar 10, 2023
Just for curious, about what is it the podcast?
Finances.

WTF? o_O
okay the million dollar question : Clean Game or Modded game?:LOL:
Oh, yeah I see the Cheats, menu in the corner, I guess that's answer the question :ROFLMAO:.
Well, there you have it, don't Cheat! :p:LOL:
I activate it if stucked, but now, damn, I dont see where I went wrong. Should I get back from a previews save before that?

Reactions: Don Sucio

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
You have no imagination, that's all.

You want me to be obsessed with Maya? As everyone knows, I play JM. Except I'm not one of those guys who blindly accepts everything they see and glorifies the LI they choose.

If you just take things for granted in your life without questioning them, that's your problem. You mostly just write about the obvious, which anyone can read anyway.
Seeing how everyone on this forum laughs at you and your theories, I thought you were some kind of meme. However, you gave me a very serious answer. I'm genuinely confused. Are you serious when you come up with these crazy theories or are you trolling me?

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
Why is Quinn one of the best female characters ?

(This is a subjective answer)

Firstly, i consider that she's one of the most self honest characters, she's a bad girl and she assumes it. (Self-honesty is the practice of always speaking and acting in accordance with what you believe to be true, even if it's unpleasant or inconvenient. It's about being honest with yourself about your thoughts, feelings, and actions.)

The few hints about her past are pretty "hardcore", she's a bad person because she grew up like this, she didn't become by herself, and that's pretty interesting because we feel that the MC can help her to stop everything, to reconsider her actions and behavior.

Secondly, we don't know much about her motivations, what is she fighting for ? Contrary to most of the other characters, we have hints (Maya, Josy, Sage, Jill, Isabella...), and this point makes Quinn unpredictable, we don't know what she's going to do, we don't know if she will die or survive, if she will quit the business... and all this makes the writing of her character much more interesting and fulfilled. (Riona & Lily are almost on the same level of writing, but compared to Quinn, they're more second zone characters, for now)

Finally, DPC made her look pretty good, not a vampire skin like maya/sage, not a big body like bella/jill, just in the middle. And it fits with the writing of her story...

I think that the more we will discover about Quinn, the more interesting she will become.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Seeing how everyone on this forum laughs at you and your theories, I thought you were some kind of meme. However, you gave me a very serious answer. I'm genuinely confused. Are you serious when you come up with these crazy theories or are you trolling me?
I am not a meme and I do not want to troll anyone.

It is possibilities given by hints from the game itself. I'm not writing to make it 100% certain that it will happen that way. The smell, for example, is highly likely to play a role.

The MC smells in EP1 so that Josy smells like strawberries, in bed with Josy in EP2 he smells it again and in EP4, we learn from Josy so that she sold strawberries a year earlier in the summer. In EP7, Josy would like a strawberry daiquiri and in Interlude, we learn so Jonah also likes to drink strawberry daiquiri. So the question may be allowed, if the other backpack belongs to Zoey's hostel. This then culminates in EP9, where Josy at first doesn't want to eat the eyes, Zoey says that they are strawberries and Maya in turn tells Josy that she definitely has to try one of those eyes now. But somehow strawberries aren't Josy's thing anymore, the way she puts her hand over her mouth. Why is that? Via Rooster, we learn from JB so all of his food that night will have milk in it and Derek writes that that night will definitely be farting. This reminds me of Derek's joke in EP8, when Derek wanted to light his fart at a girl, but his fart had too much weight. diarrhea shit. What is Maya yelling in EP4? diarrhea shit. Josy has a lactose intolerance. Notice euuch that when the MC Josy makes a good coffee. Without milk, but with sugar because it is sweet. Then in EP9 Sage is supposed to kiss Josy, but Sage kisses Josy. Josy has strawberry flavored lip gloss on.

For my taste, there are too many strawberry clues in the game so it can't be a coincidence anymore.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes