Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
The MC smells in EP1 so that Josy smells like strawberries, in bed with Josy in EP2 he smells it again and in EP4, we learn from Josy so that she sold strawberries a year earlier in the summer. In EP7, Josy would like a strawberry daiquiri and in Interlude, we learn so Jonah also likes to drink strawberry daiquiri. So the question may be allowed, if the other backpack belongs to Zoey's hostel. This then culminates in EP9, where Josy at first doesn't want to eat the eyes, Zoey says that they are strawberries and Maya in turn tells Josy that she definitely has to try one of those eyes now. But somehow strawberries aren't Josy's thing anymore, the way she puts her hand over her mouth. Why is that? Via Rooster, we learn from JB so all of his food that night will have milk in it and Derek writes that that night will definitely be farting. This reminds me of Derek's joke in EP8, when Derek wanted to light his fart at a girl, but his fart had too much weight. diarrhea shit. What is Maya yelling in EP4? diarrhea shit. Josy has a lactose intolerance. Notice euuch that when the MC Josy makes a good coffee. Without milk, but with sugar because it is sweet. Then in EP9 Sage is supposed to kiss Josy, but Sage kisses Josy. Josy has strawberry flavored lip gloss on.
fucking ... holy ... shit ... :illuminati: I'm newbie here, but according to your posts counter and join date in profile I see that it's going here for years already :KEK:

/sarcasm on/ Maya's perk - vanilla. She said that she liked a cupcakes at Halloween. What was inside - strawberry or vanilla? Riona & Quinn are smokers. Some doesn't stand it, some tolerate, while the rest even likes it. Let's search for coincidences in cigarettes, why not? Wait, Tommy a smoker too, let's brainstorm it. These three are also a weed addicted persons. Who is next? Sage? What's her favorite food? No one has a fucking clue, it's suspective, but don't give up, we'll figure it out soon. How does Jill smell? MC said it was a fruity scent. But it was her hair and shampoo, probably. What if she uses a different perfume? For example, "Golden Goblin" aka "GG" for $2000 per vial, with the scent of a heavily worn socks. Premium, exclusive shit. Wait, Tybalt said he was robbed for $2000... What it leads us to? Well, it's definetely the reason why she bonded with Josy. Otherwise she wouldn't. Of course I mean the shampoo and fruit scents, not a "GG". It's a secret weapon to fight Tybalt with, which MC bought as a gift to her, after he stolen that money from Tybalt, smart-ass. /sarcasm off/

The Adventures of Josy and Strawberry, Volume 1. Josy likes strawberries, it happens. She also may use a parfum with strawberry top notes, it happenes too. She is a girl (who doubts in this? I hope it's definitely clear) She sold strawberries at her summer side job. If you're sell something, then you're quite lucky to work with what you like the most, right? So, she got a cool side job and was happy with it. I'm happy for her too. Josy has Greek origins, probably, according to her face features and skin tone. Greece is one of the major strawberry exporting countries. Why Josy is so into strawberries? Suspective shit. Daiquiri is a rum with strawberries, surprise, why she shouldn't like that? Jonah is a gay and he likes the girly drinks - he admitted and said that himself. Josy, which likes strawberry use a lipstick with strawberry flavor. Unbelievable! On other hand, we know now that Sage liked it too. Josy didn't want to taste that eyeballs because they looked visually disgusting to her. After JB mentioned it made of strawberry, Maya encouraged her to taste one. Then Zoey did a DIK joke about balls and Josy lost her appetite from such a sudden and unexpected turn. Well, it's a good start point, since both of them seen and licked MCs balls before. Probably they will bond quite well and this will unite & cement a new Fourple. Unfortunately, MC haven't commented yet how Josy's pussy tasted that night, had it a strawberry flavor or she was just tasty as usual. Fairy detectives will be back on this soon. Stay tuned. End of Volume 1.

... fuck... I tried my best, but when I reached the part with milk and lactose shit, I was close to give up, but I stood it

The Adventures of Josy and Coffee, Volume 1 (Draft version). You don't know and can't know what coffee she prefers and drinks, is it with milk or it's a pure black americano. MC made her instant one that morning. It's usually a fucking crap, but he used to it, while she has a better taste instilled. They are arguing about instant and natural coffee and which one taste better, not about a fucking milk or whatever. If you're unlucky enough to got that exotic "lactose" problem, there are a milk on a market w/o it. So this is not a reason to refuse coffee with milk. The one, who farts after drinking Josy's coffee is a Derek, so he is probably the one who have this lactose or/and milk problem, not a Josy. Following a pure and healthy logic, Josy drinks coffee with milk, otherwise I don't see a reason for Derek to fart from it. Or vise versa - I see no reason for Josy to not fart from it then (holy fuck, wtf you made me thinking of and why am I doing this at all?!) JB & Derek conversation confirms that he worried and cares about it. Probably, lactose intolerance is their familial (Maya and Derek, since they're siblings). But how the fuck you concluded that it's a Josy problem, but not a Derek one? End of Volume 1.

Who's your dealer and what you consume, bro? Something which is definitely expands perception and consciousness, I suppose :4Head:

You're literally building a gigantic theories and conspiracy out of simple things or nothing at all.

Little details, at least most part of them are important for sure, but in absolutely different ways and means. It's like an authors attention to details and a methods of helping a player to better understand & like or dislike particular characters. By describing and demonstrating such a different affections, habits, etc, author adds a kind of immersion and makes characters more real and relating to something IRL. For example - you don't like or can't stand strawberries? Allergies, personal dislike or some other problems? Then you, probably, wouldn't like Josy, because she is a walking strawberry. She eats it, she smells with it, probably when you will take off her panties you will feel it too, and her little sweet pussy will also remind you of strawberry.

This is what DPC had to say with strawberry & Josy. How the fuck you mixed that all and what's it leads to? You picked up almost all dust around the subject of discussion, then mixed it up with fucking coffee and milk. But I miss the final thought and conclusion.

But your stream of thoughts and a whole conspiracy theory from a simple strawberry and coffee thing is just something else. I'm fucking scared! And I'm laugh a lot at the same time. Unique shit, lol. I can't help.

For my taste, there are too many strawberry clues in the game so it can't be a coincidence anymore.
Clues FOR WHAT? What coincidence? Our tiny goddess likes strawberries and drinks coffee? She LIKES it, for real, yes. So what? Give me coincidences, evidences, clues which leads to something, whatever. I'm so excited after writing all this. Fuck, it seems contagious... I need to get checked out urgently.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Some guys on this forum are stupid, like really stupid. I thought I'd try my luck on Reddit and... Big mistake. As my boy Troy says, "Fucking morons are running that place."

Like I said, on Reddit no one discusses updates. It's all about Riona, KRJ, trashtalking waifu and Silly Jilly lovers. A pretty weird bunch of guys if you ask me. I don't want to be associated with those kinds of people. At least on this forum, people are men of cultures. Shout out to my homies who are fans of The Vampire Diaries. :BootyTime:

Also, it's not uncommon for some users to take long breaks from this forum, I noticed that there used to be a lot of Bella, Sage, Quinn fan members that nowadays are no longer present.
I would argue that Bella and Sage were the undisputed best LI from ep 4-8, fan favorites and highest quality. Now I think they've lost some of their shine.

Bella is a just acting ...weird. it's like DPC can't decide if she's got a happy baseline personality, a quiet calm, or a sad OR a grumpy. It's fine for a character to have layers, but she's starting to come off as schizophrenic. Not good.

Especially if it's foreshadowing!!

As for Sage, same problem. Is she the wild, jealous and funny girl from season 1? The sweet and empathic girl from season 2? A LOT of people on here were really pleased that they "tamed the party girl" and wife'd her up. Only to feel the boomerang when she acted kind of slutty and wild in Ep 9.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I would argue that Bella and Sage were the undisputed best LI from ep 4-8, fan favorites and highest quality. Now I think they've lost some of their shine.

Bella is a just acting ...weird. it's like DPC can't decide if she's got a happy baseline personality, a quiet calm, or a sad OR a grumpy. It's fine for a character to have layers, but she's starting to come off as schizophrenic. Not good.

As for Sage, same problem. Is she the wild, jealous and funny girl from season 1? The sweet and empathic girl from season 2? A LOT of people on here were really pleased that they "tamed the party girl" and wife'd her up. Only to feel the boomerang when she acted kind of slutty and wild in Ep 9.
I only play Bella's route so I don't know how she behaves when the MC doesn't pursue her romantically. It seems that she arrives at the Halloween season without the ring even if the MC has not had a romance with her. I don't know if this was a DPC error or as you put it - a lack of coherence with Bella's character. I was particularly pleased with Bella's development when the MC chooses her in Ep.8 to have a relationship with. It shows that Bella gradually found reasons to smile again.

As for Sage, I thought she regressed quite a bit as a character in Ep.9. I expected a more romantic side of her and not a nymphomanic version of fuckbudy Sage from season 1.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Are you sure you're able to withstand dalli_x *2 ?
Dalli's alright. So long as one remembers to take it all with a grain of salt. He does offer some rather interesting points of view, even though the conclusions are all speculations. There's only one person we need to take seriously, and that's DPC.

I've noticed some people seem to dislike or at the least, get irritated, with some of Dalli's takes. But It's all in good fun I figure. Besides it just shows how invested in the story he is. ;)

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Is there someplace I can download just the scenes from before season 3? I'd like to keep them on my computer but the entire game pre v9 is almost 20gb. Has anybody made a scene player for this game?

Reactions: zarachi

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Any possible that PINKCAKE is delaying the final chapter releasing? No idea for next game so wanna keep every month parton donation?
You mean delaying on purpose, like milking? No 100% he isnt doing that.

His workpace was nearly the same through the whole development of the game... but with each and every update he is making just more "stuff" some of it you notice pretty much instantly, something is going into the game nearly unnoticed... it starts with higher quality of the render, higher quality needs more time, than to better and WAY more animations (most of them are pointless, but well... they are there and take a lot of time to be created), creating minigames which are more and more complex. The huge branching doesnt make things easier of course. He is even creating some own music now as it seems. Since he wrote something about creating music back in one of his DEV-reports.

No he is not "delaying" anything, he is just going overboard with some stuff which you can say isnt necessary but he likes to do it.

DPC is one of the DEVs who gets easily a little distracted by something he creates... for example, he writes a scene, and think to himself "oh here i could add some nice little minigame in it" and out of this idea he starts to code and create a minigame which will get bigger and more complex during the process. Sometimes he cant stop himself of doing so. Same with animations... I wouldnt say he is a "perfectionist" more like... he just cant stop doing stuff if he see something that comes to his mind.

After episode 8 he wanted to make the episode a little more "compact" not going overboard with renders and such... aiming to make the episode out of 3500-4000 renders, and well... the next episode was 5000 renders big, with more anmations then ever. And again... the next one, so this very episode 10 he is working on, should become less "big" in render count and animations and other stuff... well... here we go, reaching 4000 renders and he is maybe 70% done, and already admitted that ep 10 has the tendency to be the "biggest" in render count so far...

DPC is not a milker (doesnt need to anyway, most DEVs who "milk" their games, are earning good money, but not even a small amount of what DPC is earning... he doesnt even need to go on with the game and can live a happy life without working a single day anymore) he just isnt able to stop himself und stick to a plan... he pretty much goes with the flow, and on its way more and more stuff comes into his mind and he can stop himself to put those things in the game, even if they are totally unnecessary.

It gets a little annoying i admit, i could easily live without half of the animations, and some minigames arent worth it either (the partyplanning sucked big time and was totally random too) but accusing him for delaying on purpose or say he is a milker is way out of line i think. Besides... even is he would relase only one episode per year, he is for sure as a single DEV the one around here that creates more stuff per episode than any other DEV around in the same timespan. And it was discussed so many times already "couldnt he hire people and make it faster?" no he cant... first of all, he doesnt want too, he wants to create his "baby" on his own... second... it would speed up shit. To show others how it goes, what DPC wants to get created and get everything together in the end would propably cost even more time than just create thing himself right away... and besides, most games with a "team" behing, doing things as team only for one reason... cause the persons out of that team doesnt have the ability or the talent to create everything on his own. DPC is kinda special here, i mean... can you imagine a person who can create art, code, animations, and everything together in this quality on his own? He is a fucking one man band who can sing while he plays tuba at the same time even if it seems impossible. You have to give him credit for that.

BUT even if the stuff he is creating is awesome and of very high quality... i dont like it that he puts more and more unnecessary things into the game which we could easily do without, cause if he would stop himself a little more here and there, the episode would come out earlier. If he would have don maybe only 70% of the animations from the last episode, it would have come out BEFORE Halloween for sure, within about 7 months of development instead of more than 9. And its the same for episode 10 now... he is creating 3(!) free roams, which take a LOT of time to get created, one will be pretty big, and of course he is creating longer animations than before... maybe not MORE animations, but bigger ones, which take a lot more time to create too... and so on and on. Most of the things doesnt even add more "playtime" to a episode, which is the reason why i dont see the point for most of them... but well... DPC is DPC... creating unnecessary stuff just cause he want and can, is kinda his thing. And it doesnt seem to bother him if its 6 or 9 months until he can release a episode, if he is happy with the things he created.

But really no... he is not delaying anything... and of course, he wouldnt buy several RTX 4090 cards if he wanted to "delay" the development just to earn the money a little longer.

Iam not trusting many DEVs around here, most of them are slackers and liars. DPC for sure not... you now what? in his last dev report he mentioned he will get on a 2 weeks vacations which will be the first real vacation since forever (9 years he said?) and i believe him. You can go back in his patreon page and really every single week with nearly no exception, he is making DEV reports... i cant name a single DEV around here doing this... for YEARS now.

I was VERY disappointed with the interlude, and overall EP9 wasnt really good either compared to the other episodes... but still, even the interlude was better than most content created by any DEV around here, and even bigger than most DEVs can deliver in a year.

We all want more updates quicker, but most of all we doesnt want DPC to stop the game until it is finished... doing things HIS way at his pace is the right thing to do. Otherwise it would get abandoned for sure someday cause he will burn out... and who wants that in exchange to get the next 2 episodes a little faster?

And btw... he was a little burned out after episode 8, he admitted that and talked about changing his workflow and trying to get more fun into the development by creating just different stuff here and there. Thats one of the reasons he did the interlude, he just wanted to create somethign different for a while... and i thinks that is the main reason too for creating so many minigames, animatiosn and such, just to do something different as to add static-render after static-render...

IF you play the whole game you can clearly see that with each and every single episode he is adding just MORe stuff, plenty of it... in the eraly episodes there arent that many animations or complex minigames... the free roams are short, and so on... but oh boy did the things grew a lot during the game...

So overall, its pretty natural that the time it takes to release a episode of being a dik is increasing, i dont like it, and i think he could easily get back to a 5-6 months shedule if he would just stop creating some unnecessary stuff... and thats the reason why i canceled my sub at patreon a while ago, i will just pay 20 bucks if the next episodes comes out and thats it. lets face it, you can get a triple AAA top notch game like maybe red dead redemption 2 for 30 bucks... being a supporter on patreon for a being a dik episode until its out woudl cost about 90 bucks or more with a monthly amount of 10... i dont think DPC will be mad if you just subscripe for one month after the episode is done and cancel it after again. 15-20 bucks for a episode of being a dik is a reasonable price i think. 100 and more not so much. But everyone to his own...

But no... he is not delaying anything or milking anything here... thats for sure.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2019
Once again, you did what I said: You found a way to shove Maya into our conversation. I just wanted to know if you were trolling me or not, but for some reason our conversation ended in strawberries, farts and diarrhea shit. Frankly, I just give up...
I love everything about this exchange.

It's odd that it has taken you so many years, my friend. Nonetheless, you have finally gone through a right of passage for many hapless members of this dodgy, though well-maintained, thread. It's quite like the time Mr. Frodo Baggins once went unto the lands of Mordor, the One Ring about his neck.

You see...
1686811436196.png

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Dalli's alright. So long as one remembers to take it all with a grain of salt. He does offer some rather interesting points of view, even though the conclusions are all speculations. There's only one person we need to take seriously, and that's DPC.

I've noticed some people seem to dislike or at the least, get irritated, with some of Dalli's takes. But It's all in good fun I figure. Besides it just shows how invested in the story he is. ;)
I don't dislike him and his theories, I find it hilarious and funny, but I suppose or even suspect, he is a very fat troll, which is why his posts mostly considered in a wrong way because of unbeliviable fatnesses of his trolling. Overwise, if he really think the same way he write and it's all comming from the bottom of his heart or whatever it's comming from, I could say I'm worried about him then, in a good mean :rolleyes:

Whatever it be, I still want him to take care of BADIK if DPC will retire or abandon game in the future :HideThePain: He got a bunch of usefull skills, if he didn't lied about that as well. I can't wait to see all his theories, ideas and conspirology being implemented :coffee:

He didn't played Acting Lessons, as he said. I really hope it will not happen, otherwise it will open to him a definitely new sight on each old and new details and clues and who knows what it will lead to :cool:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
fucking ... holy ... shit ... :illuminati: I'm newbie here, but according to your posts counter and join date in profile I see that it's going here for years already :KEK:

/sarcasm on/ Maya's perk - vanilla. She said that she liked a cupcakes at Halloween. What was inside - strawberry or vanilla? Riona & Quinn are smokers. Some doesn't stand it, some tolerate, while the rest even likes it. Let's search for coincidences in cigarettes, why not? Wait, Tommy a smoker too, let's brainstorm it. These three are also a weed addicted persons. Who is next? Sage? What's her favorite food? No one has a fucking clue, it's suspective, but don't give up, we'll figure it out soon. How does Jill smell? MC said it was a fruity scent. But it was her hair and shampoo, probably. What if she uses a different perfume? For example, "Golden Goblin" aka "GG" for $2000 per vial, with the scent of a heavily worn socks. Premium, exclusive shit. Wait, Tybalt said he was robbed for $2000... What it leads us to? Well, it's definetely the reason why she bonded with Josy. Otherwise she wouldn't. Of course I mean the shampoo and fruit scents, not a "GG". It's a secret weapon to fight Tybalt with, which MC bought as a gift to her, after he stolen that money from Tybalt, smart-ass. /sarcasm off/

The Adventures of Josy and Strawberry, Volume 1. Josy likes strawberries, it happens. She also may use a parfum with strawberry top notes, it happenes too. She is a girl (who doubts in this? I hope it's definitely clear) She sold strawberries at her summer side job. If you're sell something, then you're quite lucky to work with what you like the most, right? So, she got a cool side job and was happy with it. I'm happy for her too. Josy has Greek origins, probably, according to her face features and skin tone. Greece is one of the major strawberry exporting countries. Why Josy is so into strawberries? Suspective shit. Daiquiri is a rum with strawberries, surprise, why she shouldn't like that? Jonah is a gay and he likes the girly drinks - he admitted and said that himself. Josy, which likes strawberry use a lipstick with strawberry flavor. Unbelievable! On other hand, we know now that Sage liked it too. Josy didn't want to taste that eyeballs because they looked visually disgusting to her. After JB mentioned it made of strawberry, Maya encouraged her to taste one. Then Zoey did a DIK joke about balls and Josy lost her appetite from such a sudden and unexpected turn. Well, it's a good start point, since both of them seen and licked MCs balls before. Probably they will bond quite well and this will unite & cement a new Fourple. Unfortunately, MC haven't commented yet how Josy's pussy tasted that night, had it a strawberry flavor or she was just tasty as usual. Fairy detectives will be back on this soon. Stay tuned. End of Volume 1.

... fuck... I tried my best, but when I reached the part with milk and lactose shit, I was close to give up, but I stood it

The Adventures of Josy and Coffee, Volume 1 (Draft version). You don't know and can't know what coffee she prefers and drinks, is it with milk or it's a pure black americano. MC made her instant one that morning. It's usually a fucking crap, but he used to it, while she has a better taste instilled. They are arguing about instant and natural coffee and which one taste better, not about a fucking milk or whatever. If you're unlucky enough to got that exotic "lactose" problem, there are a milk on a market w/o it. So this is not a reason to refuse coffee with milk. The one, who farts after drinking Josy's coffee is a Derek, so he is probably the one who have this lactose or/and milk problem, not a Josy. Following a pure and healthy logic, Josy drinks coffee with milk, otherwise I don't see a reason for Derek to fart from it. Or vise versa - I see no reason for Josy to not fart from it then (holy fuck, wtf you made me thinking of and why am I doing this at all?!) JB & Derek conversation confirms that he worried and cares about it. Probably, lactose intolerance is their familial (Maya and Derek, since they're siblings). But how the fuck you concluded that it's a Josy problem, but not a Derek one? End of Volume 1.

Who's your dealer and what you consume, bro? Something which is definitely expands perception and consciousness, I suppose :4Head:

You're literally building a gigantic theories and conspiracy out of simple things or nothing at all.

Little details, at least most part of them are important for sure, but in absolutely different ways and means. It's like an authors attention to details and a methods of helping a player to better understand & like or dislike particular characters. By describing and demonstrating such a different affections, habits, etc, author adds a kind of immersion and makes characters more real and relating to something IRL. For example - you don't like or can't stand strawberries? Allergies, personal dislike or some other problems? Then you, probably, wouldn't like Josy, because she is a walking strawberry. She eats it, she smells with it, probably when you will take off her panties you will feel it too, and her little sweet pussy will also remind you of strawberry.

This is what DPC had to say with strawberry & Josy. How the fuck you mixed that all and what's it leads to? You picked up almost all dust around the subject of discussion, then mixed it up with fucking coffee and milk. But I miss the final thought and conclusion.

But your stream of thoughts and a whole conspiracy theory from a simple strawberry and coffee thing is just something else. I'm fucking scared! And I'm laugh a lot at the same time. Unique shit, lol. I can't help.

Clues FOR WHAT? What coincidence? Our tiny goddess likes strawberries and drinks coffee? She LIKES it, for real, yes. So what? Give me coincidences, evidences, clues which leads to something, whatever. I'm so excited after writing all this. Fuck, it seems contagious... I need to get checked out urgently.
We are very different. You write only about the obvious, ask admittedly good questions, such as about the HOTs secret code but you do not look for answers.

Here you describe how you experienced AL.
"My point is that in AL we didn't have a single fucking chance to somehow suspect something was wrong in principle and Leah in particular. Only later all evidences fall like snow on players head. That she was constantly around, taking pictures, watching out the windows, even hiding in the closet and stealing personal belongings, not to mention the time MC spent in the hospital. Quinn is too obvious target to be a Leah replacement. She is more of a type, like, an antagonistic sexually attractive character and a classic bad girl (very bad), which is made in very blatant way. But hidden evil maybe somewhere else as well. We'll wait and see."

I have no idea about AL or Leah, I'm just going by what you wrote.
"Only later all evidences fall like snow on players head."
All the evidence was already there, you just noticed it too late. DPC did it that way with AL, consequently why shouldn't he do it that way with BaDIK? The joke of the matter is so that he does it. You can read about it in his Q&A.

Of course, it may be so that Josy only likes strawberries. But this fruit is mentioned too explicitly and by several characters. The most likely scenario for strawberry daiquiri results in a misbehavior of the MC in EP4 on Sage Branch.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You already didn't see it coming in Al. I don't wonder why because of that? You ask good questions, but don't seek out or overlook clues that could provide answers. In turn, you then complain about people who look for answers and provide possible answers, only to discredit them in the end. I know what to think of such people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamez999
Aug 28, 2019
Is there someplace I can download just the scenes from before season 3? I'd like to keep them on my computer but the entire game pre v9 is almost 20gb. Has anybody made a scene player for this game?
You could download the compressed version of season 1+2, it's around 5 GB.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

This is called character development. Sage is an introvert at heart, a caring and kind person. But she wears a "party girl" mask in public. That being said, she is quite a wild thing in bed as she has a high libido + sexual frustration due to failed relationships.
As for Bella, we can only speculate about the reasons for her behavior. Obviously, she had a terrible tragedy in the past, but I think until the end of Season 3 we will not know the true reasons.
What is obvious now is that with MC she was able to relax a little and feel young again.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes